• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

If Caleb had participated in that BotB and caused him and Frankie to lose he would be easily top 3 player this season despite the Amber mess that happened.

Tik-Tok

umm EXCUSE ME @ the Rachel hate on this page!

tumblr_n9hk2t8jdn1sfct0qo8_500.gif

*sigh* Rachel and Zach are my two favorite houseguests ever in BBUS. Y'all may hate them but at least they are memorable! You would be so lucky to have them both come back on the next Big Brother All-Stars!!!! (actually, I really want that to happen <3)

I regret wishing Devon would be gone. I'd rather have a million Devons than one fucking Zach. It's not surprising that you also like Rachel if you like Zach. You seem to have a horrible people fetish.

Has anyone in the house said anything about that haircut? They have to see how terrible it is cause I noticed it during the live show. I'm sure Cody will bitch about it to Christine later tonight.

Agnt

It would be retarded to throw the BOTB this week, especially when there are so few people and u are SAFE if u win it.

Red Comet

So after drawing skittles it looks like the plan is for Donny/Christine and Caleb/Cody going up on the block with Chris throwing the competition. If Donny gets the veto, Victoria gets put up.

fucking Rachel? are you fucking kidding me? first a lame ass social media "mogul" and now a professional reality show contestant?

I haven't even watched the episode yet, but if true I'm done with this show.

NYR

Ah, I remember when the 2 HOH idea was fresh. Instead, the 2 HoHs worked with each other and fixed the Noms each and every time. Lame.

UberTag

So the fireworks that Derrick promised was just drawing for Skittles?
There are no fireworks this season. Just a whole lot of smoke. They may have drawn noms with Skittles last night but a rainbow has never tasted so foul as this one. I would have at least have been imaginative enough to have seized the opportunity to create Skittlebräu (the other famous alcoholic beverage that Homer invented on the Simpsons aside from the Flaming Homer) and imbibed it on live television.

I would love to see Frankie get back doored by Derrick, but strategically, wouldn't it make sense to wait till next week so that there is NO chance of him getting voted back in?

I know it's a risk not to take care of the Frankie problem while you have the chance. But I guess if he does get voted back in from jury, they can always send him packing again.

At this point though, I would be surprised if Derrick wasn't the last one standing here.

netguy503

I would love to see Frankie get back doored by Derrick, but strategically, wouldn't it make sense to wait till next week so that there is NO chance of him getting voted back in?

I know it's a risk not to take care of the Frankie problem while you have the chance. But I guess if he does get voted back in from jury, they can always send him packing again.

At this point though, I would be surprised if Derrick wasn't the last one standing here.

The house guests don't know someone is coming back in. They can speculate based on past seasons and how many weeks are still left in the game, but like double evictions, they don't know the exact date. But you're right since there was a DE they should also be thinking that someone is coming back in the house at some point and wait until then.

Dinosur

So after drawing skittles it looks like the plan is for Donny/Christine and Caleb/Cody going up on the block with Chris throwing the competition. If Donny gets the veto, Victoria gets put up.

So Christine is fine with throwing comps now? Dummy.

Only thing that could remotely make watching anything this week worthwhile is Donny accidentally winning BotB.

The house guests don't know someone is coming back in. They can speculate based on past seasons and how many weeks are still left in the game, but like double evictions, they don't know the exact date. But you're right since there was a DE they should also be thinking that someone is coming back in the house at some point and wait until then.

Julie teased it enough during the DE episode that they know it's a possibility. Plus, it usually happens when there are four jury members. So for the minuscule amount of people in the house who know the show, it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Plus like DE's, the DR is probably super pushing "so what if blah blah happened to come back into the house" questions.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just hand Derrick the cash now. He's the only one with half a brain, and is embarrassing the rest of the house with his mist. He's on cruise control right now.

netguy503

ah ok
The remaining HG will gang up on this person and send them right back through the door. What a twist.

Not if they are granted a week's safety of not going on the block (that usually happens right, or is that another reality show?) after coming back in and/or the competition they win to get back in the house instantly makes them HOH.

Random thoughts:

Cody's hair was a disaster
Cody is a 1000% on my gaydar
This season makes me miss when the house divided into 2 teams of absolute hatred for one another
Janelle and Rachel are 2 of the best players to ever play BB and their mention just makes me realize that this season's girls are a waste
At the same time, I love Victoria

netguy503

Random thoughts:

Cody's hair was a disaster
Cody is a 1000% on my gaydar
This season makes me miss when the house divided into 2 teams of absolute hatred for one another
Janelle and Rachel are 2 of the best players to ever play BB and their mention just makes me realize that this season's girls are a waste
At the same time, I love Victoria

Cody's face weirds me out. It's the eye placement or something. Can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone else think this?

And I could totally see being Christine being a beard. She's very ugly (both physically and in her actions). What straight underwear model would go for that?

Parch

Wasn't it Cody who smacked himself in the face when he was sleeping? Who does that?

Zach and Cody are just as dumb and annoying as the females. They'd be just as useless if they didn't luck into a guy's alliance.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the hardest I've laughed at anything I've seen online in weeks! The fact that it's Donny of all people and it's true, Cody does sound like a whiny baby! XD

I'm here for Donny's new era as House Gossip <3
This whole conversation was amazing. Nicole and Donny were making fun of Cody and Christine so much.

Velcro Fly

have a bad feeling Derrick is getting backdoored if the veto gets used

although having a clear shot at Frankie next week and only having to vote him out once as opposed to twice sounds good too

Nuklear

Banned
It's very late in the game and if Derrick doesn't back door Frankie this week he is playing with fire. You have to take your shots when they present themselves now. Derrick is smart enough to know Frankie is his #1 threat at 500k. If he doesn't he deserves to lose. Everybody else left is very easy to manipulate.

Red Comet

It's very late in the game and if Derrick doesn't back door Frankie this week he is playing with fire. You have to take your shots when they present themselves now. Derrick is smart enough to know Frankie is his #1 threat at 500k. If he doesn't he deserves to lose. Everybody else left is very easy to manipulate.

I think Frankie is the remaining HOH and safe this week.

UberTag

I highly doubt either of the two nominees go home this week.

Of the three potential backdoors, I rank them as follows (from most likely to least likely)...

1) Zach
2) Victoria
3) Derrick

Frankie is HOH.
Christine and Donny are safe.

Zach is going home unless he wins POV, IMO. (Fun story too 'cause Frankie will be the one to put him on the block.)
On the off chance he doesn't, it will get murky.
Likely Victoria goes up against whomever Zach doesn't take down from the block. Cody is likely safe but Caleb vs. Victoria could provoke "discussion".

UberTag

Frankie not targeting the cop Derrick will be his downfall in this game.
If Production really wants to rig a Frankie win (I'm not entirely convinced they do), they'll plant that seed in Frankie's head because Derrick will never be more vulnerable the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom