• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Comet

I highly doubt either of the two nominees go home this week.

Of the three potential backdoors, I rank them as follows (from most likely to least likely)...

1) Zach
2) Victoria
3) Derrick

Frankie is HOH.
Christine and Donny are safe.

Zach is going home unless he wins POV, IMO. (Fun story too 'cause Frankie will be the one to put him on the block.)
On the off chance he doesn't, it will get murky.
Likely Victoria goes up against whomever Zach doesn't take down from the block. Cody is likely safe but Caleb vs. Victoria could provoke "discussion".

Frankie putting Zach up would be so entertaining. I think it'll be Victoria though.

Parch

Frankie not targeting the cop Derrick will be his downfall in this game.
It's almost too late now. I doubt he would be able to convince the house to do it. Detonators will need to turn on each other eventually, but Derrick sure seems to be the safest, especially if he still has Victoria (who?) in his back pocket.

There's already enough house support to eliminate paranoid Zach and Frankie. Caleb and Cody would support Derrick before Zach and Frankie. And Christine is just an idiot.

Sure seems like Derrick is in a really good position right now. If you consider the #1 targets for each individual houseguest, is Derrick anybody's target?

UberTag

BvI8KoKIIAAHx6T.jpg:large

They're talking about how the BOB comps can be done by one person now. I don't remember this conversation happening last week.

They can't stop touching each other:
ibtE1emvBdC0cn.gif

Frankie woke up like this:
iOMIeAu8dLMTp.png

cacophony

pls Cody leave

8:23 PM One of Zingbot's zings: "Frankie you look pale! It must be hard to get any sun standing in your sister's shadow! ZINGGGGGG!" NT
8:22 PM One of Derrick's zings: "There's a bunch of good-looking dudes in the house this year. Oh wait, I didn't see you Derrick." NT

8:10 PM Zingbot called out Christine and Cody's close relationship. She's now worried what her family and pastor thinks. She wants to ask them not to air it.
8:10 PM Christine worried about Zingbot zinging about her and Cody cuddling. She says Tim would understand but worried about her church. NT

lol, fuck my husband.. but my pastor? omg!!

UberTag

I highly doubt either of the two nominees go home this week.

Of the three potential backdoors, I rank them as follows (from most likely to least likely)...

1) Zach

2) Victoria
3) Derrick

Frankie is HOH.
Christine and Donny are safe.

Zach is going home unless he wins POV, IMO. (Fun story too 'cause Frankie will be the one to put him on the block.)
Looks like I'm going to be prophetic this week despite the fact that I'm barely watching the feeds right now and haven't watched the show in roughly a month.

I like those zings! Does this mean that Frankie is going to give a monologue to let everyone know that he's his own person? I'm sure there will be dramatic gestures and crying into the cameras.

Agnt

pls Cody leave

8:23 PM One of Zingbot's zings: "Frankie you look pale! It must be hard to get any sun standing in your sister's shadow! ZINGGGGGG!" NT
8:22 PM One of Derrick's zings: "There's a bunch of good-looking dudes in the house this year. Oh wait, I didn't see you Derrick." NT

8:10 PM Zingbot called out Christine and Cody's close relationship. She's now worried what her family and pastor thinks. She wants to ask them not to air it.
8:10 PM Christine worried about Zingbot zinging about her and Cody cuddling. She says Tim would understand but worried about her church. NT

lol, fuck my husband.. but my pastor? omg!!

#JesusApproval

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If Derrick and Frankie were to leave the house, it would be such a different place. Just a bunch of idiots running around with their heads chopped off.

Jasper

WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?

With two of the biggest threats in the house (Derrick & Cody...both of whom are in a final two alliance) up for eviction, with a guarantee that one of the two will leave the house if HoH and PoV winner Frankie chooses NOT to use the PoV...these idiots are collectively deciding to use the PoV and protect the two biggest threats and final two alliance members, and get rid of Victoria instead!!!

IDIOTS!!!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?

With two of the biggest threats in the house (Derrick & Cody...both of whom are in a final two alliance) up for eviction, with a guarantee that one of the two will leave the house if HoH and PoV winner Frankie chooses NOT to use the PoV...these idiots are collectively deciding to use the PoV and protect the two biggest threats and final two alliance members, and on getting rid of Victoria instead!!!

IDIOTS!!!

I think they're going to get rid of Zach, not Victoria. Also Christine is crying about the zing.
EDIT: Beaten.

t-storm

If Frankie does that, Zach's jury vote possibly goes out the window. He's such a wildcard, it's hard to say.

Oh well, he'll probably get sent back in to stir shit up if he gets backdoored this week.

t-storm

4:48 AM Zach tells Vic he's bi. Vic: I knew it! Zach: Don't tell. Vic: America, did you hear that? Zachary is bi. NT

4:49 AM Vic: Just have sex with Frankie. Zach: No, I don't want to put it in the ass and I don't want it in my ass. Vic: But you're bi. NT

4:50 AM Zach: I don't want it in the ass but I'd make out with guys. NT

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So the verdict right now seems to be that my boy Zach is leaving this week guaranteed, right? :(

If true I think I'll be done watching Thursday, I have no interest in watching any of these vile people, ESPECIALLY Fakie and Snake-stine for the next few weeks minus the awesome Donny but he's an outcast on the same level as Elissa vs. the racists last year :((((

So the verdict right now seems to be that my boy Zach is leaving this week guaranteed, right? :(

If true I think I'll be done watching Thursday, I have no interest in watching any of these vile people, ESPECIALLY Fakie and Snake-stine for the next few weeks minus the awesome Donny but he's an outcast on the same level as Elissa vs. the racists last year :((((

that barely even works!

Velcro Fly

Well at least Donny is likable in his own right. Elissa was only there because she looked and sounded like Rachel and since they couldn't very well let Rachel play again, they got the next best thing. Elissa got a lot of shit she didn't deserve from the crappy people who were in the house but she was really dumb and arrogant at times without even realizing it. Playing a game for 500k and all you talk about is the stuff you and your husband own is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom