• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalasta

Finally, Donny did something right. As likeable as he may be but up to this point he's been making a lot of wrong decisions.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm SO HAPPY that CBS threw Snake-stine under the bus tonight! She has now been EXPOSED to Americans/Canadians who don't follow the behind the scenes as a fraud and her marriage will be in shambles!!!!!!!! Didn't think CBS would actually go there :*)
Plus how piss poor can someone's "acting" be? The pathetic attempt at throwing competitions on this season make me sick to my stomach.

The only thing that redeems this horrible "Zach might go home" week for me is that the sweet and innocent Donny isn't buying ANY of the Snake Pit alliance's lies. They keep underestimating him and I hope he pulls out a surprise win this year against all odds like my girl Rachel managed to do a few years back <3

Ganhyun

I'm SO HAPPY that CBS threw Snake-stine under the bus tonight! She has now been EXPOSED to Americans/Canadians who don't follow the behind the scenes as a fraud and her marriage will be in shambles!!!!!!!! Didn't think CBS would actually go there :*)
Plus how piss poor can someone's "acting" be? The pathetic attempt at throwing competitions on this season make me sick to my stomach.

The only thing that redeems this horrible "Zach might go home" week for me is that the sweet and innocent Donny isn't buying ANY of the Snake Pit alliance's lies. They keep underestimating him and I hope he pulls out a surprise win this year against all odds like my girl Rachel managed to do a few years back <3

Donny will literally have to play for his life and be extremely lucky to do so.

Red Comet

Team America (Donny, Frankie, and Derrick) hid a piece of clothing from every person and accused Zach. Now everybody in the house thinks Zach is the saboteur. Even Zach admits that it makes perfect sense for him to be the saboteur, but obviously he's not. Caleb is interrogating him right now and it's hilarious. They're attributing all of his past actions in the house to being a saboteur. If they backdoor him this week and blame this he is going to be so pissed.

Ganhyun

Team America (Donny, Frankie, and Derrick) hid a piece of clothing from every person and accused Zach. Now everybody in the house thinks Zach is the saboteur. Even Zach admits that it makes perfect sense for him to be the saboteur, but obviously he's not. Caleb is interrogating him right now and it's hilarious.

I love how Zach willingly just accepts the rumors people say about him. Like earlier this year when they said he was related to whatshername?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Derrick using his dead grandfather as a strategy.

these people have NO shame

that is absolutely disgusting. gone way past Dan Gheesling levels of VILE at this point. I might hate Snake-stine and Fakie even more but I used to like Derrick so my opinion of him has plumetted the most of anyone in this mess of a season. Oh and his nasty comment about Donny when they made fun of Derrick's looks? Donny is 100x better looking than Derrick. Insecure much COP???!

I remember when i used to actually enjoy BB years ago *sigh*

So Frankie told Zach that he's being nominated and people are claiming that this is in violation of some BB Rule. As a result "Renom Rule" is trending .

jepDre2.png

Apparently it was used to save Britney in BB12. Honestly I had no idea of it's existence. Anyone care to enlighten us on the situation?

So Frankie told Zach that he's being nominated and people are claiming that this is in violation of some BB Rule. As a result "Renom Rule" is trending .

jepDre2.png

Apparently it was used to save Britney in BB12. Honestly I had no idea of it's existence. Anyone care to enlighten us on the situation?

You can't tell someone you're back dooring them. I guess they want the "shock" factor.

You can't tell someone you're back dooring them. I guess they want the "shock" factor.

Interesting. So the question is will CBS enforce their own rule. Seeing how there is a major fan outcry, I definitely think it's possible as if this lines up with production's agenda this could be used to justify such a big move. Though at the end of the day, who am I kidding? It's production, they'll do whatever they want.

Interesting. So the question is will CBS enforce their own rule. Seeing how there is a major fan outcry, I definitely think it's possible as if this lines up with production's agenda this could be used to justify such a big move. Though at the end of the day, who am I kidding? It's production, they'll do whatever they want.

Well Devin figured out he was getting back doored, not sure if someone told him or he actually figured it out on his own. Either way there was nothing surprising about that veto ceremony.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why are people disgusted by Derrick using his grandfather as a way to manipulate Frankie? If someone offered you 500K to lie to someone about a dead relative, every single person would do it. Give me a break.

I liked when the lights came up, and Christine was over in the corner with Cody (big surprise) and Caleb. Soooooo fucking obvious.
I thought that was hilarious too, I wish it came on when she was handing them a bone.

Agnt

What did Derrick say about his Grandfather?

'We both had our grandfathers die around the same time, we have a special bond. I would never backstab you because of it, and u better not backstab me because it means a lot to me'.

I think I skimmed here or somewhere that Donny won the veto and hadn't been keeping up with the feeds this weekend so his BoB win was the most surprising and thrilling moment of the season.

Epic, especially as it both saved him and exposed the Detonators. You can't write something that incredible.

'We both had our grandfathers die around the same time, we have a special bond. I would never backstab you because of it, and u better not backstab me because it means a lot to me'.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with this at all. Derrick is trying to make sure he's not backdoored by Frankie so he needs to say whatever he can.

netguy503

I hope Zach now gets saved because Frankie is an idiot. I want something to wake up this stupid cast and that would be a nice slap in the face/also because now Frankie (who they wanted out two weeks ago) just kicked out an alliance member. It would be ratings gold and if CBS doesn't run with this opportunity they have been given they are dumb.

Also, I wonder if Zach and his family can sue AG if he doesn't get saved because that is not fair given the rule structure of the game set up in prior seasons. I would also love this outcome. I would love to see AG kicked off this show.

Zach is officially on the block now. I really hope Hayden comes back though. Zach coming back would just be dumb because he's not going to change anything at all. It's time for bro to go.

netguy503

Zach is officially on the block now. I really hope Hayden comes back though. Zach coming back would just be dumb because he's not going to change anything at all. It's time for bro to go.

Let's see how long that lasts. They completely changed the rules and production will probably be flooded with outrage if this goes through.

Let's see how long that lasts. They completely changed the rules and production will probably be flooded with outrage if this goes through.

They change the rules all the time man. I don't know why people get mad at BB USA. They been throwing ethics and integrity out the window for a long ass time now.

What rule did they change? Not enforcing a rule doesnt mean they changed anything. I'm sure there are a lot of rules they don't enforce. Why flood production with outrage for a guy that's not playing the game? It makes no sense.

Partition

Banned

Why didn't you say anything about Zach constantly sneaking food while he was a have-not, and production not doing anything about it?

They aren't changing rules. They are enforcing them if they feel like they need to.

Ganhyun

I'd laugh if Cody got voted out, because then the house would be complete chaos because you know Zach would go after Frankie and Derrick for putting him up. Or did they do it in a way that wouldn't piss him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom