• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

"Twist Twist Twist Twist Twisty Twist Twist Twist. But first Twist!" - Julie Chen
If you say twist enough times, you'll actually convince yourself that you're fooling your audience. Ditto for that "expect the unexpected" BS.

I wonder what Ariana thinks of Victoria. Is she planting her ticket on Team America?

Jarrod38

If you say twist enough times, you'll actually convince yourself that you're fooling your audience. Ditto for that "expect the unexpected" BS.

I wonder what Ariana thinks of Victoria. Is she planting her ticket on Team America?

Say twist three times in front of a mirror and the Chenbot will come and murder someone.

Kifimbo

Based on the first few minutes, this second group is much more likeable. Except Zack and Victoria.

EDIT: Well, Caleb is apparently racist...

llehuty

So there are no 2 initial teams? I wonder how they are going to do in the case they want to nominate the same people.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Please let Caleb's noms win the battle of the block, and then let a nominee win PoV, and then let frankie be put up and evicted

PLEASE

JCX

Wow this is an actually interesting twist. So much fluidity each week.

So is the better strategy to nominate strong allies? Interested to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom