• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Are you guys gonna be posting stuff from the feeds in here? I don't want the episodes spoiled so I just wanna know how careful I have to be to avoid advance spoilers in here
There will be spoilers posted from the live feeds so if you're aiming to just watch the terrible edited TV series then you should avoid this thread except for Wednesday-Thursday each week.

You should really just get the feeds or at least follow along with them on blogs like OnlineBigBrother.com. You're really doing yourself a disservice restricting yourself to just the episodes.

Dinosur

so if I'm sticking to just the 3 aired episodes per week, how is it broken down
Sundays: Battle of the Block, 1 HOH comes down, 2 nominees
Wednesdays: Veto comp for the 2 nominees and Veto Ceremony
Thursdays: Live Eviction, new HOH battle begins for 2 HOHs

There's also the two HoH's nominating people in the first place in there on Sunday. There's not much room for stupid fluff pieces while this twist is going on, which will be nice. Pretty much straight comps and "strategy."

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
There will be spoilers posted from the live feeds so if you're aiming to just watch the terrible edited TV series then you should avoid this thread except for Wednesday-Thursday each week.

You should really just get the feeds or at least follow along with them on blogs like OnlineBigBrother.com. You're really doing yourself a disservice restricting yourself to just the episodes.

Thank you, I love this thread but maybe I'll just come in here on Thursdays... I have followed along with the OnlineBigBrother blog before which was fun but I may be getting together with friends to watch his season and it kind of sucks the excitement away if I already know how the episode will play out.
Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably break down and look within a day

There's also the two HoH's nominating people in the first place in there on Sunday. There's not much room for stupid fluff pieces while this twist is going on, which will be nice. Pretty much straight comps and "strategy."

agreed! Reduced fluff = a very good thing :)

UberTag

I'm sure we'll get plenty of fluff when this twist inevitably ends in a month.

so if I'm sticking to just the 3 aired episodes per week, how is it broken down
Sundays: Battle of the Block, 1 HOH comes down, 2 nominees
Wednesdays: Veto comp for the 2 nominees and Veto Ceremony
Thursdays: Live Eviction, new HOH battle begins for 2 HOHs

Are you guys gonna be posting stuff from the feeds in here? I don't want the episodes spoiled so I just wanna know how careful I have to be to avoid advance spoilers in here

Yup, spoiler free this year. The amount of conversation that was taking place last season that wasn't involving spoilers was pretty minimum so it just got to the point where it made no sense to make 95% percent of the thread be behind black bars. Pretty much the Live episode discussion was the only talking wasn't filled with spoilers.

cory64

We have BB15 to thank for a 10-second disclaimer playing before the live feeds load. Every. Single. Time.
iQs6hLkvpXZz8.gif

UberTag

We have a Have-Not room but I don't see time in the schedule for a Have-Not comp? How is that going to work?
My bet is that Have Not comps will start up once the Battle of the Block competition is retired. So they'll be able to continue having challenges on the Sunday episodes.

UberTag

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren
UGH CODY IS SO HOT I CANNOT TAKE IT. I WANT TO BITE HIM. #BB16

Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes 4m
Here's hoping that when feeds come on "PowPow" is going ballistic on Caleb, Victoria is gazing into a mirror, & Frankie is perma-smiling.

Dan Gheesling ‏@DanGheesling
Derrick seems pretty aware of the other HGs - even just thinking about potential conversations happening. Like that a lot! #BB16

Hayden Moss ‏@Hayden_Moss
This dudes name is Hayden Voss? Lol...that's gotta nice ring to it! #BB16

Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0
Zach is not a racist, he hates the human race #BB16

UberTag

Brendan Cooney @Bmcooney · 49m
According to her husband, Christine is familiar with Frankie Grande, his sister, his YouTube, and his Vine. Here we go! #BB16

Curious to see how she wields this intel. Will be something to watch for when the feeds go live in an hour.

UberTag

the girls alliance lasted for all of 12 hours apparently
El Cuatro indeed. Must be a new record for girls' alliance futility. No surprise there. Should help make Pao Pao a nice easy scapegoat.

Hopefully Caleb goes full psycho once his HOH power is gone to make this week somewhat interesting.
Otherwise it's bound to be duller than BB Canada 1 as far as opening weeks are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom