• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Donny's edit is embarrassing. I like him, he'll go far. He's in the best position in the house right now.
Nicole's edit is funny but they should even it out slightly. She has serious potential.
Devin's really hard to get a read on.
Cody seems enthusiastic, but maybe not in the right way?
Joey was eh, but it's early.
Paolughhhh was ughhhh but at least she was thinking about the game. That one time.
Frankieeesh, if he's different on the feeds then I'll probably like him more but I think his known superfan status and self-aggrandeizing will do him in. It doesn't seem like he'll handle first week HOH well.
Amber was surprisingly with it for the game, even if her attempt at "throwing" was amazingly bad. Plus she's absolutely stunning.

Team America will probably be a flop but I don't think it will be anywhere near as broken as MVP.

If the BOTB situation is elegant and allows for the same types of strategy as POV then it shouldn't be an issue and it will be interesting to see how it affects the HOH comp. Otherwise it might be a mess.

Here's her Wikipedia page.

She was a Nickelodeon star (starred in their Glee equivalent) before breaking out big with her debut album (first female singer to have her album chart #1 since Ke$ha in 2010).

Frankie is her 31-year-old half-brother... although he's lying about his age on Big Brother and saying that he's 28.

Why exactly is he supposed to be famous? Was he somebody before she got famous?

JCX

I've been watching BB on and off since the season with Nakomis and the six finger plan, but never got the feeds. Is it too late to get them?

I've been watching BB on and off since the season with Nakomis and the six finger plan, but never got the feeds. Is it too late to get them?

If you do, make sure you get them before the episode later today. They should be discounted until then.

I definitely recommend the feeds though, its the better part of the show and the first couple weeks of feeds is usually the best the feeds will ever be.

UberTag

I'm reserving judgment on all of these people until I see them outside of the CBS filter.

For instance, Donny and Nicole seem nice.
But they could be A) satisfying a desired edit direction and their flaws are being masked or B) they could be completely and utterly boring on the feeds.

I'm reserving judgment on all of these people until I see them outside of the CBS filter.

For instance, Donny and Nicole seem nice.
But they could be A) satisfying a desired edit direction and their flaws are being masked or B) they could be completely and utterly boring on the feeds.

You can bet on Donny being dull, but I think its because he's too nice. He just seems too quiet, polite and out of place. I see him being a novelty to the rest of the cast for the first week or two and being asked about stories back home but quickly becoming the out of the loop type of player that doesn't really get included much.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Yeah, but her face is a little goofy. She kind of reminds me of Jenn City in the face a bit.

LRz2r.gif

why did you have to say this? She's ruined for me now a bit

After watching the first episode I take my comment back about Nicole and I really like her.

Seriously, I have an extreme case of Donny-itis, in that I legit cannot remember her name. Nicole is the blonde from last night, right? The quiet southern one?

UberTag

Seriously, I have an extreme case of Donny-itis, in that I legit cannot remember her name. Nicole is the blonde from last night, right? The quiet southern one?
And here I thought they just gave Aaryn a lobotomy and a pair of thick glasses and let her enter the house again under a persona to salvage her public image.

Was spotted in the promo last night. Didn't think it had been posted here yet, it seem to imply Caleb or Hayden winning the second HOH.

Edit:

Also ratings are up after last years from a 2.2 to a 2.3 with 6.64 million viewers. Kind of surprised it didn't go up a little more.

cory64

Kaysar is doing a live chat and he said he had nightmares for a year after leaving the house, and he "had a good experience." He said he felt like the cameras were still there and didn't know where he was when he woke up.

He thinks Frankie should come out to Amber and indulge her in famewhore sweet talk about Ariana to form an alliance.

Dinosur

The live feed FAQ updated within the last week and it looks like they finally added HTML5 support. That will make watching on mobile a lot more manageable.

linky

Apologies if I'm dumb and that was always the case. I just know last week it said you had to do the whole Firefox Beta + old Flash install thing to watch on Android.

I've decided to be a bandwagon jumper this season. So we all hate Frankie? Fuck you, Frankie. Canada America hates bullies.

I'm almost I'm ready to choose a favorite player in Christine but I want to watch her play first before I make a final decision. For now, I'm #TeamDevin because abs.

deTURMANed22

Neo Member
I really don't understand this Christine being naked angle that they're trying to pull. In an interview, she said that she was a "prude" and that she bought her first ever bikini so that she would have something to wear in the shower there.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think... I love Jocasta

Not her giving god the glory the minute she got the key. YAS! When Jesus says yes, nobody can say NO

ecurbj

Brittany is so hot. Her early images had me thinking otherwise but seeing her on TV in HD, has me reversing it. She is beautiful. A hot MILF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom