• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

POV is tomorrow.
I would be shocked if Pao Pao is capable of winning any kind of challenge given her pitiful demonstration last night.
Unclear as of right now whether anyone that may participate in that challenge along with Donny and Caleb would be willing to win it for her.

UberTag

POV Players Have Been Picked

1) Zach
2) Victoria
3) Cody
HOST) Jocasta

b2f26b3600cd3b7074b2698d014a2c702046c3ef_r.jpg

Soon to be evicted.

BrHRgN1CIAIfQew.jpg

These two are hitting it off.

cory64

yeah Zach can't do this BUT Frankie is the guy he completely dropped the bomb on initially so maybe he can turn things easily

Devin apparently went crazy during the BOB?

Cody also hates Devin

kirblar

Cross-tribal alliances are totally the way to go here- you try and push for non-alliance members to go on each side.

UberTag

I'm hoping that Christine works her own power-alliance with Nicole & Hayden while playing up that to Frankie that she's merely his pawn.
Curious to hear some game chatter with those 3.

cory64

"She's always reading the bible or giving me scriptures to read, and that's the most attractive quality I could hope to find in a girl"

UberTag

He's an emotionally unstable racist, homophobe whose favorite movie is The Notebook who fell in love with Amber and wants to marry her after a week in the house and is giving off Willie Hantz vibes in the HOH room. What's not to like?

BATTLE OF THE BLOCK WINNERS = Brittany & Victoria (Frankie's nominations)

He's an emotionally unstable racist, homophobe whose favorite movie is The Notebook who fell in love with Amber and wants to marry her after a week in the house and is giving off Willie Hantz vibes in the HOH room. What's not to like?

Apparently he's cried in the bathroom already too...

BATTLE OF THE BLOCK WINNERS = Jocasta & Victoria (Frankie's nominations)

I heard it was Brittany and Victoria cause Caleb suggested he put up the first two people to fall off the log.

EDIT: I see you stealth edited ur post to the correct nominations lol.

"I want to know that that look, that look you gave me at the pool, that's a look that says "I like somebody"" This is embarrassing

cory64

*everyone else naming their friends and family by name*
"Happy birthday... sister...

edit: I'm over Cody. He's too dumb.

cory64

He needs a Neda in the house to give him direction and steer his game for the first month or so until he figures out the nuances of Big Brother.

Yeah, he COULD be decent, but none of the smarter players seem to see that in him yet. So he's hopeless right now.

Double D alliance is already over...

Paola is crying about being nominated, and everyone seems to be against Donny even though they all say they like him

cory64

summary of first week
Friday: 1st 8 move in, Frankie wins HOH1
Saturday: 2nd 8 move in, Caleb wins HOH2
Sunday-Tuesday: Frankie nominates Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominates Paola & Donny
Wednesday: BOTB comp, Paola & Donny remain noms, Caleb sole HOH. Have-Nots decided by volunteers.
Thursday: POV draw Zach, Cody and Victoria
tomorrow, or possibly later this weekend: POV comp
early next week: Veto ceremony
Thursday: 1st eviction.

UberTag

We may see weak players getting put up each week until the Battle of the Block ends and out of the duo that loses whomever is able to garner the most sympathy and trust from the rest of the house ends up sticking around.

Clearly Donny is losing this pity battle vs. Pao Pao.

Thursday: POV draw
You can add the names who were drawn for POV here... Zach, Cody and Victoria

Seems very unlikely that Donny could win a competition against that trio, Caleb and Pao Pao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom