• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is moving way too fucking fast for day 16.

Super sized alliance created VERY early when you have no idea if you actually like the people you are aligning with. Sprinkle in some brain dead "gameplay" being fueled by emotion and you have the cluster going on right now

UberTag

Devin's downfall will come at the hands of the people he brought into his alliance.
Pretty much.
Christine wound him up about Amber, lit the proverbial fuse, went downstairs, lit Caleb's fuse and we had ourselves a grand 'ole explosion.

UberTag

Frankie solidifying a Final 4 plan between him, Christine, Amber and Caleb.
Have fun managing Caleb full-time, Frankie. Devin wasn't the only reason his brain goes haywire.

Frankie and his multiple alliances.

UberTag

Really Frankie?
Shouldn't Christine know better?
Christine just agrees to whatever alliance gets offered to her. She's already aligned to Frankie so this isn't anything new.
He's just reaffirming his loyalty to her and Caleb and spurning Jump Street.

Nuklear

Banned
Frankie has been exposed at playing everybody in the house. At least Zach/Cody think that and it's true for the most part.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm pretty sure Zach knows that Frankie is doing this. They said they were gonna work their side alliances for when the Bomb Squad ends, so they can remain safe.

cory64

They need to throw up some DRs on YouTube after tomorrow's show or something because there's no way they're doing the past 36 hours justice on the show.

UberTag

They need to throw up some DRs on YouTube after tomorrow's show or something because there's no way they're doing the past 36 hours justice on the show.
This crew is doing a number of my sleep schedule. Ugh.
Must they do all of their gaming well after midnight Pacific?
The girls don't even leave the bathroom from their daily makeup setup rituals until 4-5pm Eastern most days.

NEW ALLIANCE DYNAMICS

Jump Street (not an actual name because CBS won't let them use this one)

Derrick + Cody (Final 2 deal)
Zach

COLLECTIVE TARGETS: Devin / Pao Pao / Caleb / Amber / Frankie
INDIVIDUAL TARGETS: Victoria {Zach} / Nicole {Derrick}
INDIVIDUAL PROTECTIONS: Brittany {Cody} / Jocasta {Derrick} / Victoria {Derrick}
COLLECTIVE PROTECTIONS: Donny / Christine / Hayden

Frankie & Friends (not an actual name but, let's be real, this is how Frankie views everything in his world)

Frankie + Caleb (Final 2 deal)
Caleb + Amber (Stalkermance)

IMMEDIATE TARGETS: Devin / Brittany / Pao Pao
LONG-TERM TARGETS: The Rest of the House
INDIVIDUAL PROTECTIONS: Christine {Frankie} / Hayden {Caleb} / Donny {Amber}

Frankie & Christine are the two most emotionally-detached players in the house who would cut anyone in a heartbeat (incidentally, they're also the two people in the house who laugh the most; Frankie laughs at his jokes the most, Christine laughs at absolutely everything). Meanwhile, Caleb is fixated on Amber and thinks he can win every challenge and Amber just loves everybody. Especially Donny. Everybody loves Donny.

In fact, Pao Pao is really only in immediate jeopardy (could easily go this Thursday) due to the twist and the house BS-fueled credo of "we all love competitors".
If she can find some way to survive until after Battle of the Block is removed from the equation, she could easily go a long way.

These two groups will still have a loose working relationship post-Devin but literally the only thread of significant influence between them right now is Derrick. He's put in significant time ingratiating himself to both Caleb and Amber. Frankie has poisoned that well with Christine and it will likely be his efforts to poison Derrick with Caleb & Amber that triggers the next explosion. (Or, more specifically, Frankie will pour the gasoline and Christine will light the fuse.)

Incidentally, while Christine is literally who lit the fuse that blew up Frankie's relationship with Jump Street, I still think she's loyal to her final 2 deal with him. The way her game works is that she literally winds people up by reaffirming their own beliefs, laughing at how great all of their ideas are and echoing all of their paranoia until they quite literally explode. She's a big reason why Devin and Caleb blew up last night. And Christine is tenable - she'll float over to where the numbers are if Frankie is alone on an island - but she's the absolute last ally I would want in my group.

cory64

I've barely been able to watch the feeds when they're actually making moves the past 3-4 days and yet I still feel like I've gotten my money's worth.

UberTag

Drawing for PoV now even though 75% of the house is still asleep?
I'm sure the stragglers will get woken up and look all sleepy-eyed for the ceremony.
This is one of the more important chip draws for PoV we've had in a while.

My guess for Houseguest Choice picks (if that chip comes up) is that Pao Pao will select Hayden and Brittany will select Cody. Who knows what Devin will do.

Dinosur

Nicole said she'd use it if Devin swore he'd put Caleb up as a replacement. I could see her wussing out though. Damn was she cute this morning. Has that lazy weekend look down pat.

But yeah, no matter what, Cody better get picked somehow.

edit: feeds back

UberTag

Frankie is the only active gamer investing time in Devin right now.
Could seriously influence a post-POV renom to take out one of his immediate targets and may even repair the Caleb-Devin relationship should Devin somehow manage to survive next week with a POV win.

POV Players = Derrick, Zach, Amber

Three people playing to keep the noms the same.

UberTag

I don't get what Frankie is trying to do tbh
I think he's just a control freak. Until he's given a reason to think otherwise he's going to try and control every decision in that house made by every HOH until he has reason to believe people are on to the fact that he's doing it.

And if he's using Christine as a filter for that purpose, he's going to unravel quick.

Looks like they've successfully massaged Devin into his original Victoria replacement nom plan. We'll see how long that lasts if Devin, Brittany or Pao Pao win POV.

Dinosur

These people are driving me crazy.

Amber doesn't even understand the concept of PoV. Jocasta was trying to explain it to her in 5 year old terms and it was still going over her head. She kept thinking HoH had like 50 extra powers that do not exist. And that's coming from Jocasta who I'm fairly certain didn't even know who Brendan and Rachael were in an earlier conversation today.

Then Pao Pao of all people was trying to fire Brittany up and asking her what her strategy was. Brit couldn't even answer and it wasn't because she was withholding information, she literally just had no idea. I mean, maaaaybe she's waiting until after PoV, but if there's any time to start throwing shit at Victoria, now is the time.

edit: Is PoV actually going on now? Kinda funny since they were all convinced it would be tomorrow and it ended up being just an hour after picks.

UberTag

edit: Is PoV actually going on now? Kinda funny since they were all convinced it would be tomorrow and it ended up being just an hour after picks.
They're on an HOH room lockdown for some reason.

Could be bringing out the Have-Not food. Hiding stuff in the house for the POV comp. Repairing something downstairs. Who can say?

Br0A4J3CYAQrZ5E.png

I'm really hoping Zach wins POV because he's the one guy who might play with fire when it comes to a volatile Devin in the HOH room and use the POV necklace anyhow.

His relationship with Frankie just hit the skids.
He hates Victoria and she's sitting there as the designated replacement nominee waiting to go up on the block.
And Pao Pao would be an ideal POV save for him because Britt has already cut a deal with the house for protection.
He'd have her loyalty due to saving her in the game.

UberTag

Have-Not food is now out downstairs. Bok Choy, Liverwurst and Tomato Paste. Yum yum.

Have-Nots = Brittany, Derrick, Victoria and Zach

DMeisterJ

Banned
His relationship with Frankie just hit the skids.

I didn't see this... Are you speaking because they both went for deals with opposing alliances? Cause from what I recall, they had multiple convos last week in the HOH room planning on working on their side-alliances for when the BS broke up, to keep the information coming in and to keep each other safe.

I don't think Zankie is happening anymore, Zach was told by Cody about Frankie's F4 Alliance attempt. Also, I don't think Frankie or Zach care anymore, they're all about the game now.

edit: I'm most likely wrong though. I don't know what Zach or Frankie are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom