• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg the RAT came on
19971843.gif

What a scary sight

UberTag

POV comp time... just as Devin got everyone wound up, too.

I'm cheering for Zach to win this one. I would be fine with Pao Pao or Devin winning it too.

Dinosur

Can't wait to see the BotB comp because like Zach and Cody said, I still don't really believe Pao Pao actually threw anything. She just stinks at challenges.

UberTag

Curious to see how this POV plays out.

Devin will use it to save Pao Pao.
Pao Pao will use it to save herself. Is there a comp she can actually win, though?
Derrick and Amber would have never used it as they're looking to keep the noms the same.
Zach might have used it prior to that ridiculous Bomb Squad meeting but he won't any more now that Caleb has sold out Jump Street to the HOH as wanting him out.

Brittany winning it would be the hottest mess of the bunch. She's been somewhat of a basket case and while they were making strong headway towards talking her into not using the POV on herself, the mere fact that the Bomb Squad is very likely to get leaked in the next two days and she's going to find out all of these people that she trusted were aligned and working with her nemesis... well, I wouldn't blame her for using the POV. She ought to under any circumstance.

As far as replacement nominees go they still have to pacify Devin until the veto ceremony if either he, Pao Pao or Brittany win the veto that the Bomb Squad is still intact so he'll throw up Victoria as a replacement nom. And they have to do this while not spilling shit to Caleb who is a loose cannon who can't be trusted with any information and will take it personally if he is shut out and not the center of attention.

After the veto ceremony they can effectively socially outcast Devin and Caleb while they sit by themselves in the HOH room while they get visits from Jocasta. But until then, we'll see eggshell walking at its finest. Unless, of course, Derrick, Amber and Zach win POV. If they do, they can transition into that phase right away.

Poor Pao Pao.

UberTag

I just learned that Ian doesn't need glasses. He has 20/20 vision and just wore them in the show to appear more nerdy.
To be fair, there were a ton of times that season where he wasn't wearing his glasses and had no problems seeing. It was hardly a house secret.
I suspect that both Christine and Nicole from this season are following suit in that regard. I'm 50/50 on Nicole. There's no doubt in my mind that Christine doesn't need them.

IceCold

To be fair, there were a ton of times that season where he wasn't wearing his glasses and had no problems seeing. It was hardly a house secret.
I suspect that both Christine and Nicole from this season are following suit in that regard. I'm 50/50 on Nicole. There's no doubt in my mind that Christine doesn't need them.

Ya but you don't need horrible vision to wear glasses. So I just assumed he'd remove them when he was fed up of wearing them.

But this makes me think of athletes who wear glasses to appear more nerdy and fashionable.

God damn, it sucks barely being able to watch the feeds and then reading how much shit has happened. Feeds have sucked ass every time I've been able to check in, so its mostly been watching flashbacks and reading recaps.

Devin's on a whole other level of crazy. I'm rooting for crazy.

UberTag

God damn, it sucks barely being able to watch the feeds and then reading how much shit has happened. Feeds have sucked ass every time I've been able to check in, so its mostly been watching flashbacks and reading recaps.

Devin's on a whole other level of crazy. I'm rooting for crazy.
I am too actually. Devin makes good TV and great feeds.
And Pao Pao is winning me over despite her terrible challenge capability.

Expecting the feeds to kick back in shortly.

I am too actually. Devin makes good TV and great feeds.
And Pao Pao is winning me over despite her terrible challenge capability.

Expecting the feeds to kick back in shortly.

It's just rare that we get a crazy that's fun to watch. It's also kind of rare that we get crazy guys. More crazy men, less crazy women. Fuck it, let's bring Captain Kosher back, he needs another chance.

Dinosur

Devin already ignoring Zach knocking on the HoH door and won't let him in. Fucking lol.

edit: Nevermind it was a ruse to get Frankie hidden in the bathroom :huh

Fuck it's hard to keep track of this dude's thought process. He's pissed at Zach about something.

:lol There is still 5 fucking days to go and this guy is wanting to know people's votes right this instant.

Telling your alliance that there is three people in your alliance that you don't trust is awesome strategy.

Dinosur

Brittany, you are beautiful but holy crap you suck at this game. She was 75% coming off the block so what's she do? Goes into HoH and starts talking shit to Devin.

blargh

I have a feeling that this house is about to blow up. Victoria crying and afraid of Devin and Brittany starting off a conversation to try to save herself by basically telling Devin not to be a dick. :lol This can only go well.

Dinosur

She would have made it to jury if she shut her mouth for two seconds while walking into that room. Now he's not even going to offer taking her off the block.

edit: Lol, admitted he threw all his frisbees at her during HoH comp.

From a bit earlier, he's also pissed at Amber, Zach, and Cody for some reason too.

UberTag

From a bit earlier, he's also pissed at Amber, Zach, and Cody for some reason too.
He's pissed at those three because those are the people Caleb threw under the bus (by process of elimination) for wanting Devin out.

Well, except for Christine whom everyone trusts foolishly.

Caleb backed up Frankie and Derrick.

Velcro Fly

he reminds me of scott and jase of four horsemen fame from season 5 was it? where they were so sure they were going to win because they were in power the first week or two and then boom the backdoor is born.

mackaveli

This Devin / Brit conversation is hilarious.

And Victoria now wants to speak to Devin. I can't wait for that convo. Hopefully it happens soon.

Ok guys, so if Zach says anything to Derrick or Cody about the convo he just had with Frankie, then Zankie is done or maybe never even was a thing.

Dinosur

I think he's legit confused why in an eight person alliance, every single act is just about babying Devin and he's getting tired of it.

edit: Or not lol.

He's using it all to turn Caleb on Devin again.

What is Frankie's objective at this point? He seems way too damn hard on Devin's side. He goes along with Devin trashing the rest of the people and seems to only want to defend him or get people over wanting him out whenever his name comes up.

UberTag

Devin's new radical game strategy is to broker deals with all of his enemies because he feels his friends all want him gone.
He also decided that he wanted to "own the save Brittany strategy" because Caleb came to him that was the reason the Bomb Squad was all upset with him.

Of course now they're pissed off at him for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom