• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin's new radical game strategy is to broker deals with all of his enemies because he feels his friends all want him gone.
He also decided that he wanted to "own the save Brittany strategy" because Caleb came to him that was the reason the Bomb Squad was all upset with him.

Of course now they're pissed off at him for doing it.

This seemed like this was Zach's doing. It almost seemed like Caleb just wanted something negative to say because it was so much of Zach talking bad about him it was like Caleb just needed to jump in. I thought it was kind of funny.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pretty sure its some kind of act. Wasn't watching that convo, but pretty much said in every pre-game interview that every word out of his mouth would be a lie.

I find it VERY hard to find the point in what he did in the meeting and then lie about not knowing going against him was a bad thing does for his game. Aside from torch it. I legit think that he thought he would save Brit and use her to get rid of Devin, but obviously it didn't work out. And the freaking out is because he's said a lot of shit that can get back to him. It didn't really strike me as a convo where he was playing Frankie, moreso a convo where he was hoping that Frankie could fix his egregious mistake.

mackaveli

Come on Devin just tell Brittney about the Bomb Squad already. I know you want to.

Haha fuck this conversation is never ending.

10:04 PM Derrick has joined Frankie and Zach in the I've room. Zach is talking very fast saying everyone has alliances.Zach outs all the sub-allainces to Derrick, including his alliance with Frankie. He listed them all very quickly. Derrick didn't say anything.

literally what the fuck is wrong with these people

I find it VERY hard to find the point in what he did in the meeting and then lie about not knowing going against him was a bad thing does for his game. Aside from torch it. I legit think that he thought he would save Brit and use her to get rid of Devin, but obviously it didn't work out. And the freaking out is because he's said a lot of shit that can get back to him. It didn't really strike me as a convo where he was playing Frankie, moreso a convo where he was hoping that Frankie could fix his egregious mistake.

10:04 PM Derrick has joined Frankie and Zach in the I've room. Zach is talking very fast saying everyone has alliances.Zach outs all the sub-allainces to Derrick, including his alliance with Frankie. He listed them all very quickly. Derrick didn't say anything.

I'm apparently wasting my time following the Devin/Brit convo. I need to start following Zach.

IceCold

Saw that. Caught me off guard.

UberTag

So the final nominees this week will be Pao Pao vs. Victoria... unless Zach talks his way onto the block instead.

While being one of the few people actually playing the game, Zach has always been very sloppy

DMeisterJ

Banned

Zach told Derrick that this morning when he formed the F3 with him and Cody. Zach talked about how Frankie told him everything, and Derrick reminded him that Frankie hadn't told him about his whole Christine convo (he hadn't, but they planned on working separate alliances across the house). Derrick not saying anything is because he knew.

At least from my understanding.

DMeisterJ

Banned
God these feeds have been amazing for it to only be week two. Shitty players all around, two meetings, and we've got like 11 weeks to go.

Perfect.

Frankie told Christine he doesn't trust Zach...

does he not realize that Christine is the biggest threat in the house??? She's going to tell Cody about this for sure. These people are fucking stupid

Dinosur

It's cracking me up that Victoria keeps pretending like she doesn't know what the word "entitled" means. She pulled it with Devin and doing it again with Frankie.

God damn Frankie is in a different room with a different person every 5 seconds. He has more 1 on 1 convos than the damn HOH.

Edit: Victoria is fucking lost... :lol "You think Pow's going?", "I feel bad for Brittany.", "Maybe we can vote her out of this."

Dinosur

Goofy meaningless things we saw tonight since it's bed time for me...

- Victoria and Nicole learned about golden showers

- Devin wears makeup

- Christine works at Starbucks, not the place they showed during her "I got a key"

- Hayden was supposed to cut his hair for charity a couple days before he got recruited and knows they wouldn't have even noticed him if he had done it already

- Jocasta and Nicole's best friends wouldn't sign the release forms to talk about them on the feeds

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't decide who's more annoying: Pow Pow or Victoria.

Both

ip3nSTC5zBu5U.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yeah it looked like she was fleecing her for info (to use against her as a reason to vote her out?), he hasn't really opened up about anything. I do agree his game took a hit today, only because of the stupid idea to save Brittany that doesn't need to exist. I'm glad that's squashed now, and he knows what he needs to do. I don't give Zach the credit that he wasn't afraid he was going up, I truly believe he was. Dude was unraveled.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Okay, well I missed a lot today so maybe Zach was really afraid?

I'm going back and forth on Victoria. I think I would much rather see Pow Pow go. At least Victoria is entertaining.

Velcro Fly

Pow Pow is worthless at challenges and is going to be up every week this twist exists. I'd rather see her go to spice up the battle of the block crap. Otherwise it's a race to put her up and watch her lose to stay HOH.

UberTag

If anyone wants to see Derrick put his police skills into action....

FLASHBACK Heads Up: July 6th - 1:39am on Cameras 1 & 2

This is the reason I'm cheering for this guy to win BB16.

Pao Pao is pretty much guaranteed to go home against Victoria on Thursday.

Current Vote Tally: 8-2
- Votes to Evict Pao Pao: Brittany, Christine, Cody, Derrick, Frankie, Hayden, Nicole, Zach
- Votes to Evict Victoria: Amber, Caleb
- Unknown: Donny, Jocasta (Friends of Pao Pao)

Whether they tell Frankie or not remains to be seen. I'm assuming he would vote to keep Victoria in the house over Pao Pao regardless. Shame they can't snow Frankie on a vote with so many people in the house because if he voted to evict Victoria thinking it was a house majority and she stayed Derrick would have her loyalty locked up. Frankie would have burned her for the 2nd time in this game (after nominating her Week 1). But I don't think this is realistic because of the number of bodies in play and that Zach is still somewhat misted by Frankie.

What could change things is Zach is chomping at the bit to throw his game away. Derrick and Cody are trying to hold him in check until after the ceremony.

UberTag

FLASHBACK Heads Up: July 6th - 3:01am on Cameras 3 & 4

Jump Street game-planning session with Derrick, Cody and Zach.

Worth watching just for this Derrick & Cody exchange about 30 minutes in...

Derrick: "You watch, we're going to battle, we're gonna get them out, they're gonna get us out."
Cody: "And one of them are going to be there and then the floaters of the house will get them out. And then a floater's going to fuckin' win."
Derrick: "You'll have fucking Nicole, 'Oh gee golly, I won it."
Cody: "'I'm so happy. I'm a super fan.'"

Their Nicole imitations are priceless.

They also compare Frankie's game to Andy's from last season.

UberTag

Holy fuck! Brittany had the balls to ask the DR if she could ACCEPT the veto when Devin offers it to her at the ceremony and then decide NOT to use it on herself to SPITE him and to stay on the block. And then reveal the entire deal he attempted to broker with her.

This would be an unprecedented move in BB history. It's crazy. It's reckless. It's something that no fan of the game would ever try. And yet it's totally a Brittany move to try.

The DR is getting back to her on whether the rules require the Power of Veto to be played once it has been given in the veto ceremony.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Holy fuck! Brittany had the balls to ask the DR if she could ACCEPT the veto when Devin offers it to her at the ceremony and then decide NOT to use it on herself to SPITE him and to stay on the block. And then reveal the entire deal he attempted to broker with her.

This would be an unprecedented move in BB history. It's crazy. It's reckless. It's something that no fan of the game would ever try. And yet it's totally a Brittany move to try.

The DR is getting back to her on whether the rules require the Power of Veto to be played once it has been given in the veto ceremony.

Zach and Brittany are vying for who can make the worse move over the next 48 hours. Hopefully both of them are talked out of their stupidity, but if not, it'll be great TV/Feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom