• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

As of right now, Devin is planning to pull down Brittany and to nominate Zach.
Largely because Frankie wants an excuse to take shots at Derrick.

I suspect Frankie's mission before the veto ceremony is to find a way to get Pao Pao saved with the veto instead.
Thankfully for Brittany, both her and Derrick have kept their lips sealed about her accepting Devin's offer and not intending to honor it.

UberTag

I would not be able to listen to him go off on these spiels and not laugh.
I think it's eating Frankie up inside that Devin is funnier than he is and it's not even close.
KuGsj.gif

Nuklear

Banned
LOL! Nothing like showing a woman you care for her by putting her up on the block and saying she's the target. This house is full of guys that know their way with woman.

UberTag

LOL! Nothing like showing a woman you care for her by putting her up on the block and saying she's the target. This house is full of guys that know their way with woman.
Dude, I know your Survivor Sucks account name now. It's okay, though. I've got your back. We're in an alliance.

Kusagari

Devin crushing on Brit now is just... holy shit :lol.

He can't go home next week, he's just can't. We need him to last longer for entertainment alone.

UberTag

Devin just caught Frankie in a lie.

Frankie BSed Devin about an altercation between Pao Pao, Brittany and Zach that she would have no reason to lie about and confirmed with Brittany that it never happened.

Now he knows Frankie's been feeding him horseshit.

Yado

Devin just caught Frankie in a lie.

Frankie BSed Devin about an altercation between Pao Pao, Brittany and Zach that she would have no reason to lie about and confirmed with Brittany that it never happened.

Now he knows Frankie's been feeding him horseshit.

I was wondering who told him that. I guess he won't be getting any pics of Frankie's adopted/surrogate baby.

UberTag

like 4:10-4:15pm i think
Stay with that conversation for a couple minutes after they come downstairs so you can see Devin immediately ask Brittany about her fight with Pao Pao & Zach that didn't happen and confirm that Frankie's been bullshitting him.

UberTag

Jocasta isn't getting airtime outside of her weekly "hey, this lady is religious y'all" segment until she starts playing the game.

beasty

This show is so centered around Devin that they dont even have to change the shows name. "Big Brother", is a fitting name.

jorgeton

Hah. Zankie montage. I bet this'll be all over the gay blogosphere tomorrow. BB ushering in new era of straight man - gay man relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom