• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite bit was when Frankie left his room, Devin looked at his bible quizzically, mused out loud, "I wonder if there's something in here about going to war" and then starts to read through it with an intense expression on his face.
Also when Devin told Frankie he had a crush on Britt, the next day Frankie was like "I think she's into you" and "You should cuddle" and Devin was all giggly and "naaaah she won't cuddle"

I don't know how Frankie keeps a firm face around Devin.

Dinosur

Pao pao taking one for the team. What is happening

Zach is magic I guess. But yeah, sounds like Pao is going to go nuts on Devin the next three days.

She did her "stick your head in the toilet" PoV speech and it sounds like Zach went on a profanity laden rant and threw Devin, Caleb, and Frankie under the bus.

cory64

iB813yEJYi10c.gif

Dinosur

Is the Wednesday show even going to be able to do any of this justice? I'm assuming they'll just leave all the Victoria stuff on the cutting room floor. They're still going to have to show Devin's change on Brittany, Zach going nuts, then probably give more focus to Pao throwing the BotB/going nuts herself.

UberTag

I adore Jocasta. Just sitting back and judging everyone with her glances.
If only we had thought bubbles to access her real thoughts on all of the wackos she's living with.

256_900.jpg

Sucks that I'm stuck at work right now. Will be entertaining to catch up on this fallout later tongiht.

People losing their shit because of how bad their games are, it's pretty good right now

That sound you hear is the Bomb Squad imploding by Zach's hands

Derrick needs to start hanging out with Donny and Jocasta more right now. He is too close to the fire.

Jocasta and Donny have been ignored for far too long, a real smart player talks-up those outcasts and gains their loyalty and votes.

Amber's game right now, "I don't know anything, I didn't do anything, it's not my fault"

cory64

"We say he's making stuff up"

*Derrick right there confirming Zach's story to Hayden*

Frankie and Christine are SCRAMBLING right now.

UberTag

Has Zach pointed out the Bomb Squad meeting from the other day?
Even if they go into "Deny Deny Deny" mode about everything that house meeting in 2 groups nonsense before the POV can't be denied.
Even Caleb's two brain cells were enough to put that together. Which is why he didn't want Devin nominating Zach in the first place.

Even if they go into "Deny Deny Deny" mode about everything that house meeting in 2 groups nonsense before the POV can't be denied.
Even Caleb's two brain cells were enough to put that together. Which is why he didn't want Devin nominating Zach in the first place.

Yes, it pointed it out to Hayden

Hayden is exposing to everyone he can that Amber is trying to clear her name, but she was behind this week as well

Dinosur

Yup. He told Hayden how it was 6, then Devin brought the two girls in without telling anyone. He also mentioned how that meeting was their alliance, not a "half of the house" thing.

However, Derrick is out there now trying to stir up the "deny deny deny" defense and how they're going to pin everything on Devin (or something, it's fucking confusing lol).

Yup. He told Hayden how it was 6, then Devin brought the two girls in without telling anyone. He also mentioned how that meeting was their alliance, not a "half of the house" thing.

However, Derrick is out there now trying to stir up the "deny deny deny" defense and how they're going to pin everything on Devin (or something, it's fucking confusing lol).

Derrick has to smarten up and listen to how Hayden is outing Caleb, Devin, and Amber to everyone in the house. Those three are toxic and he has to distance himself

Dinosur

As much as he's fretting, I think this might actually end up helping Frankie play his Andy-style game. Brittany just gave the whole "there's a line now and they're on that side and we're on this side" speech to Frankie. That's going to make flip-flopping super easy with these dummies.

As much as he's fretting, I think this might actually end up helping Frankie play his Andy-style game. Brittany just gave the whole "there's a line now and they're on that side and we're on this side" speech to Frankie. That's going to make flip-flopping super easy with these dummies.

Except Frankie isn't nearly as good at it as Andy was. Derrick and Cody were onto him, and it was only week 2

UberTag

Will be interesting to see how Frankie's able to expertly manage his flip-flopping game from the HOH room each and every week in a house full of fractured trust.

If I were in this house I would rather keep Pao than Zach tbh

No way, Zach can cause drama and keep the target off your back, and Pao can be used as a BOTB throwing pawn that helps send you out the door. I keep Devin and Zach to butt heads, it's still really early

America's Team is going to fuck Derrick's game

Yado

No way, Zach can cause drama and keep the target off your back, and Pao can be used as a BOTB throwing pawn that helps send you out the door. I keep Devin and Zach to butt heads, it's still really early

It's hard to work with someone that volatile, Zach just can't be trusted. & I think Cody is 100% on board with everything Zach did but he's playing the game better than Zach does. Zach is doing both of their work and he's going to take all of the heat for it.

Dinosur

Yeah poor Derrick. It doesn't take an undercover cop to realize how disinterested Frankie is in the Team America alliance.

I'd keep zach. Zach can't last in this game. He's too crazy and he's not even good at talking. I'd just stay on good terms with him.

Pao is one of those people that will last awhile because she isn't a threat. I'd be legit scared being on the block with her because people would take me out because they could get her out later.

It's hard to work with someone that volatile, Zach just can't be trusted. & I think Cody is 100% on board with everything Zach did but he's playing the game better than Zach does. Zach is doing both of their work and he's going to take all of the heat for it.

I wouldn't work with him or trust him, but keeping him keeps a target of many people in that house that isn't me. That's good for me, sitting next to Pao isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom