• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I'm just catching up on the last three episodes and oh mi god @ devin. What a complete and utter lunatic. I mean, the guy is just batshit and I'm glad some of the housemembers have recognized this. I think he'll be the first one gone from the bomb squad.

Secondly, holy shit at Joey and her alter ego. What.the.fuck. I can't recall the last time my jaw was on the floor watching a television show but her little stunt floored me. Glad she's gone.

Can't stand Pau and she'll probably be kept around just to be tossed aside near the end.

Really liking the Derek & Frankie bromance, especially considering their introduction.

Caleb is like all the other country dudes here in Texas in that once they fall for a girl, it's all over. Usually things don't end well for the guy.

Amber & Donny seem so far to be the two most level headed people in the game. Not necessarily game smart, but just chill people.

overall, i'm enjoying the new twists in the game and hallelujah to HD.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wouldn't work with him or trust him, but keeping him keeps a target of many people in that house that isn't me. That's good for me, sitting next to Pao isn't

Yup! There really is no play here to keep Paola. The person who goes up next to her knows they're losing BOTB, and knows they're going home next to her, versus being up next to Zach, you might stay, and at least he'll try in the BOTB.

It's an easy decision.

Aside from the fact that he'll go after Devin/Caleb.

beasty

Its amazing watching Derrick do damage control right now. His game may blow up in his face but he clearly can talk logically and keep his stories straight with everyone.

They're trying to get Hayden in the Bomb Squad to fill Zach's place.

But amber keeps saying they are going to replace Hayden with Zach . .

EDIT: You mean replace Zach with Hayden. Get it together Amber

Man, I feel like Frankie is letting his emotions run him right now. He really wants Zach out and is still trying to work Devin. Said he trusts them more than Zach.

UberTag

Man, I feel like Frankie is letting his emotions run him right now. He really wants Zach out and is still trying to work Devin. Said he trusts them more than Zach.
Frankie's been out of control ever since Zach spilled to him that Derrick & Cody were on to his rat gameplay.

Frankie's been out of control ever since Zach spilled to him that Derrick & Cody were on to his rat gameplay.
Yeah, I want to see just how much he can let it get to him.
Frankie is a complete and total M E S S
It only took one incident to shake him.
Everyone in that house is, except for maybe Christine, Derrick, and Hayden. One incident is all it took Zach and Frankie, and it's all it takes for everyone in that house to shit on their game.

More gameplay this week than all of last season

99% of it is awful gameplay though

Devin to Hayden (summary) "Come on man, be a member of our huge imploding alliance where you will be lowest on the totem poll, and which contains the most volatile personalities in the house! We can get you to jury before we kick you out!!"

cory64

Paola being the one to calm Zach down
HHoLY41.gif

Partition

Banned
Looks like Devin is trying to get Hayden in the alliance, Hayden said he can't commit for sure yet.

As far as votes for Zach to go, he only needs 6 votes with Devin being the tie breaker and sending him home.

I'd say confirmed votes (as of now) are:
- Caleb
- Amber
- Frankie
- Christine

Leaning towards Zach:
- Nicole
- Jocasta
- Donny
- Victoria

Leaning towards Pao:
- Derrick

Not wanting to vote Zach:
- Brit
- Hayden
- Cody

Soroc

"Brittany has a lot to prove to me and I have a lot to prove to Brittany" - Devin 4:09PM

LOL Devin already believing that he and Brittany will repair the imaginary marriage he's already manufactured in his head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom