• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:04 PM As Frankie leaves HoH room he says to Devin: I'm going to tell her [Brittany] to take off her top and make me some dinner. NT

what is wrong with both of them I kind of want Frankie out now..

You didn't want him out before that comment?
Well.. it's just that I thought he was playing Devin but I feel more and more that he genuinely believes in him or something and it's kind of sad.

edit: on the other hand this is beautiful:
8:19 PM Frankie says he slept fully naked in the Have Not room. Also Frankie and Zach were changing into their bathing suits together inHN room together, and both were fully naked at the same time. Say there were a lot of peen shots.

8:39 PM Cody says that Devin has been true to him, as Caleb has been a rat to him for the past 2 days. He wants Caleb out first, NT
tumblr_n7x2frQQNr1shs4m4o1_400.gif

at least he still wants him out

UberTag

The series of events that has transpired the last few says is incredible.

So much gameplay the first few weeks I love it.
So much terrible terrible gameplay.
At the moment it looks like Zach's going home. He still has a little under 3 days to change his fate.

So much terrible terrible gameplay.
At the moment it looks like Zach's going home. He still has a little under 3 days to change his fate.

Plenty of time. Especially with Cody and Derrick backing him. They seem like they actually know what they are doing. Mentioning how Devin can't be an original nominee and planning things out. They can talk pretty well. They just need to pull the stragglers on board. I don't think they'll put it off though.

Agnt

Are only Cody and Derrick trying to saave Zach? I think with the floaters they can get the votes. If not, Pao Pao is gonna be beating Spencer's times on the block at this point.

They just need Donnie or Jacosta.

They have Brittany, Cody, Derrick, Hayden and can get Christine and Nicole. They just need one more to break the tie.

Frankie, Victoria, and Amber's vote are long gone

IceCold

lol Brittany knows that Devin is super into her. She thinks it's just gameplay and doesn't trust him all.

She should use this to her advantage. Not do a showmance, but a flirtmance ala Dr. Will & Janelle.

edit: Actually no. Devin is too big of a target and a wildcard for that.

Agnt

They just need Donnie or Jacosta.

They have Brittany, Cody, Derrick, Hayden and can get Christine and Nicole. They just need one more to break the tie.

Frankie, Victoria, and Amber's vote are long gone

Doubt they'll get Jacosta. Hope they can get Hayden, Christine and Nicole on board

UberTag

Somebody needs to tell zach he lost frankie
I don't think they want to have Zach explode because Frankie sold him out. There's nothing good to be gained from that while Zach is on the block.
If he survives on Thursday, everyone will be selling Frankie out to Zach unless Caleb/Amber/Frankie win HOH.

zBMbErk.png

demolitio

This seems like one of those years where I need the feeds. Sucks being broke since all the comical shit in BB is mostly kept to the feeds.

I feel like you need to be diagnosed with something to get into this show and unfortunately for me, physical problems don't count...lol

Who do you guys think is the smartest player in the game?

UberTag

Frankie decided to throw all of the guys (except for Devin & Caleb) under the bus to Pao Pao, Amber, Victoria and Jocasta and call them a bunch of women haters.
That'll go over well.

Dinosur

Devin is trying to hide from the cameras on the HoH steps and asking Christine if he should go tell Brittany he loves her. This fucking week!

edit: And now he's telling her all the personal, confidential home life shit Brit told him.

double edit: And now Nicole and Christine are telling Brit everything. Fuck, and I was going to go to bed...

Agnt

Devin is trying to hide from the cameras on the HoH steps and asking Christine if he should go tell Brittany he loves her. This fucking week!

edit: And now he's telling her all the personal, confidential home life shit Brit told him.

double edit: And now Nicole and Christine are telling Brit everything. Fuck, and I was going to go to bed...

The thirst in the men this season, smh

Dinosur

Lol

I wanted to screenshot that and Brit's reaction face but it's too much a pain in the ass on this laptop.

edit: All this shit even has Donny finally talking game.

UberTag

At the moment, here's how the votes look...
- Votes to Evict Pao Pao - Brittany, Cody, Derrick, Donny, Hayden, Nicole
- Votes to Evict Zach - Amber, Caleb, Frankie, Jocasta, Victoria

I suspect Christine will cast a hinky vote against Zach while pretending to be with the Jump Street crew, Devin casts the tiebreaker, Zach gets sent packing.
Frankie will operate as a snake next week with the intent of back-dooring Derrick.

That's my prediction as of right now. We have a lot of villains this year in this season with shit game players.

UberTag

Nicole will talk to Hayden and it'll be all over for Frankie.
Nicole wasn't in the room when Frankie formed the Flaming Queens. In fact, he ran her name through the mud as a lovestruck idiot fawning over Hayden.

FLAMING QUEENS = Frankie / Amber / Jocasta / Pao Pao / Victoria (along with Frankie's sleeper agent in Christine working the other side)

UberTag

Jocasta's not voting to keep Zach?
Votes are still in flux. I doubt very much she votes to keep Zach but what I noted above was merely a prediction.
I like to think negative things about my favorites when I see them playing well in an ocean of players playing like garbage.

The Flaming Queens have to be in serious contention as one of the worst collections of players in BB history
I would not dispute that.
Although it's Derrick's fault for not putting in time with Victoria today, trusting Frankie stupidly despite his ever-present status in the HOH room and allowing Zach to continue to feed Frankie information.
Serious serious mistakes.

Frankie decided to throw all of the guys (except for Devin & Caleb) under the bus to Pao Pao, Amber, Victoria and Jocasta and call them a bunch of women haters.
That'll go over well.
Yeah, I think I'm done with Frankie. I know I've said like a million times but I keep thinking that maaaybee he's just playing people but I'm done with this shit. I don't know who to root for anymore... I don't like Zach as much as I did before.
Anyway, Frankie:
bitch-goodbye-pocahontas-gtfo.gif

edit: LMAO The Flaming Queens? The most useless players in the house?? He's gonna tell Christine to join and Christine will tell Cody, thus telling Derrick leading to Derrick, once again, not trusting Frankie at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom