• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick won't be able to hide behind whispers anymore which is good. I don't really care to hear or see Nicole's adorkableness for a week.

Touchdown

Banned
hmmm. I'm thinking Nicole would put up Devin and Amber, and Derrick would put up Vic and Jocasta. I don't see these two working together.

Velcro Fly

Wonder who is going up. I'm hopeful it's four pawns but I don't count out Nicole taking the easy way out and putting up Devin to say he's the target for her this week and he wins one of two competitions to save himself.

NYR

Derrick will play the safe game IMO.

Nicole might go after the punks, but who knows. Hayden will tell her about the bomb squad and that could be enough.

Devin in his house for one more week I think, if Nicole sticks as HOH.

"Oh golly gee, I won?"
Don't knock my princess.

ecurbj

I thought Derrick wanted Devin to stay because he would always be a target to the other HouseGuests. Or did that change.

t-storm

lol Devin already trying to talk to Derrick off camera.

Derrick: We gotta stay in here.

You're so done this week Devin.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why wouldn't he. He's at like at 99.99999% evicted right now. Have to try something....
He can't even wait for the live show to finish?

lol Devin already trying to talk to Derrick off camera.

Derrick: We gotta stay in here.

You're so done this week Devin.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't even wait for the live show to finish?

Every seconds count brah especially when you have a daughter.

Do you even have a daughter bro?

UberTag

Amber is a guaranteed nomination by Nicole. Caleb will undoubtedly volunteer to go up there with her because he's an idiot... but will probably be talked out of it.

The other initial nominees will likely be Brittany, Jocasta and Victoria.

If Derrick convinces Nicole to put Amber and Brittany together it means he's protecting her while presenting an image that he's not.

The fact that all of these girls were virtual guarantees to be nominated if somebody like Nicole won HOH plainly shows why they should have voted to keep Pao Pao in the house.
They all know about the Bomb Squad now so acting clueless about the boys supporting one another is no longer an excuse. Just shows that they're idiots.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
The only person production doesn't want to leave more than Frankie is Devin. I do not see him going home this week.

I wonder if they had any idea the amount of crazy he would bring to the table.

Fey

Banned
Wasn't Nicole apparently blasting Amber all week? Has that hatred subsided? Either way, yeah, I don't see her making any big moves, at least not on her own. Would love to be wrong and begin stanning someone. Apart from Jocasta('s gifs) there's no one I really like.

No idea what Derrick will do, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom