• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Man, Caleb's so insistent about getting nommed alongside Amber. I'm sure she loves that. If he doesn't get talked out of it I hope they lose Battle of the Block.

Man, Caleb's so insistent about getting nommed alongside Amber. I'm sure she loves that. If he doesn't get talked out of it I hope they lose Battle of the Block.
Already? Wow. I don't know why everyone's scared of Devin. Caleb is the one they should be worried. Dude is not stable.

UberTag

Derrick already talking like talking Nicole into putting up strong players and throwing her HOH away is a foregone conclusion if she draws Egg #1.

UberTag

If Nicole agrees... which she shouldn't... the "plan" is to have her nominate Caleb & Amber.
While Derrick nominates Jocasta and Donny. He's going to protect Brittany and Victoria.
And backdoor Devin provided that ANYONE in the house wins POV except Devin.

Hoping that Caleb and Amber lose the comp, Caleb asks for the POV to be used on Amber, Devin goes up in her place and Caleb gets blindsided. That would be sweet.

UberTag

Nominating Donny is a surprise
It would have been if not for the fact that Derrick is protecting Brittany and Victoria. There's still time for this mindset to change. I haven't even seen Nicole since the feeds came back although I'm sure Christine/Hayden are calling the shots for her and they'll be on board.

UberTag

What's happened that Derrick is protecting Britt?

I haven't watched the feeds today but I thought he wanted her out?
I think he's been playing up a smokescreen to disguise that he still wants to work with her (although initially he was adamant about wanting her gone before they spoke yesterday).

mattvlr

Neo Member
If Devin is eligible to play for power of veto, I feel production is going to make it a physical challenge to give him a better chance to stay.

7:25 PM Caleb was telling Derrick he blames Frankie for the Dev blow up bc he went and told him that night and the way he did it. BothWere bashing Frankie a little. Caleb glad Frankie didn't win.

does anyone trust frankie at this point?

UberTag

If Devin is eligible to play for power of veto, I feel production is going to make it a physical challenge to give him a better chance to stay.
That's a safe bet. Especially with two jobbers like Donny & Jocasta on the block instead of Caleb & Amber. (Unless there's a risk of Donny going home instead of Jocasta... Production won't want that.)

Zach does. Frankie's his boy. <rolls eyes>

7:25 PM Caleb was telling Derrick he blames Frankie for the Dev blow up bc he went and told him that night and the way he did it. BothWere bashing Frankie a little. Caleb glad Frankie didn't win.

Does Zach still trust him?

I really need to buy the feeds lol

edit: answered above :p

I'm going to throw out a wild guess and say the BotB comp is going to be similar to the couples pov comp in season 13 where someone had to pull someone up a building to put a puzzle together. I'm just waiting for that comp to be reused with BotB. Pretty sure Brenchal won against Dom and someone else. When Dom through it for some stupid ass reason.

Touchdown

Banned
Jocasta: "The tongue will slash you." Preach sis.

ib2y152Fe3AJCX.gif

Fey

Banned

God, I hope not. The Devin drama was fun but I don't want it lasting for another 2-3 weeks.

How many times does it take for Hayden to get denied by Nicole for him to realize that she's not interested? He's about to become Caleb Jr.

Nuklear

Banned
lol Amber sucking up to Nicole but little does Amber know Nicole fucking hates her.

Hayden proposed to Nicole and she said yes after the second try. So he has gotten further than Caleb has gotten with Amber.

Frankie is such a fucking attention whore. I want him to go before anyone else.

UberTag

Brittany suggesting that Nicole nominates Amber & Devin together instead of Amber & Caleb. I approve of this idea.
Love seeing them throw shade on Christine and Frankie.
Nicole knows Derrick is influencing Caleb's thought process.

This conversation is flashback-worthy, IMO.

Nicole's Target = Caleb
Derrick's Target = Devin

UberTag

Nicole isn't going to be an Amber.

Let's watch Devin ruin his game further in this conversation with Derrick. I see no point of getting out Devin now. He's always going to be a target.
Devin's playing it smart by downplaying his gaming. Being friendly to the HOHs. Amenable to all their decisions. Saying he's tired and just looking forward to going home. Good to downplay his threat and prompt someone to consider taking a shot at Caleb instead.

Devin's playing it smart by downplaying his gaming. Being friendly to the HOHs. Amenable to all their decisions. Saying he's tired and just looking forward to going home. Good to downplay his threat and prompt someone to consider taking a shot at Caleb instead.

I wasn't expecting that convo to end so soon, so yeah, he's going about it the right way.

Nuklear

Banned
Nicole is going to end up teaching Brittany how to play Big Brother this week. Brittany has been picking the game up really well and Nicole will end up filling in the rest of the missing pieces. Just from that conversation they just had.. Nicole: "I need to think about how my actions this week will affect down the line." Brittany so far is only thinking about this week.

UberTag

Nicole is going to end up teaching Brittany how to play Big Brother this week. Brittany has been picking the game up really well and Nicole will end up filling in the rest of the missing pieces. Just from that conversation they just had.. Nicole: "I need to think about how my actions this week will affect down the line." Brittany so far is only thinking about this week.
I won't fault Brittany here as she's always been a target. Nominated two straight weeks.
She's had no opportunity to look beyond week-to-week survival so it's only natural that her thought process is wired that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom