• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

Sounds like Team America is going to say that on her way out, Pao Pao told them that Zach is Amanda's cousin. Meh.

They have until midnight Monday to get three houseguests to repeat the rumor in order to get the money.

Also saw this on jokers and laughed:
Team America is meeting in the SR. Saying they are on different sides in the house, but they have to start working together.

...they are talking about why the 3 of them were chosen. Frankie says he will tell them why he thinks he was chosen..thinks they all did something remarkable with their lives...says he has.

What did Frankie do that was remarkable? Get born ten years before his sister?

Dinosur

So the plan is to backdoor Devin? That's lame, I want them to vote out Amber. I hope that ends up happening.

No one told that to Donny cuz he's super pissed he got nominated.

And also, no. There's a good chunk of the Nicole camp that are gunning for Caleb depending on how PoV goes.

UberTag

Caleb easily becomes the preferred target if Devin gets drawn for POV and wins or if Jocasta gets Houseguest's Choice and asks Devin to play for POV and he wins.

And if Jocasta wins POV for herself or anyone other than Caleb, Derrick, Amber, Zach, Frankie or others in the unquestioned "get Devin out" camp win POV and pull Jocasta down so Devin is on the block against Caleb, they have a number of votes that can easily be rallied to evict Caleb instead.

Did Team America get anybody to kiss during truth or dare? I figured that would be the easiest way to go about it.

Not that I saw. Such a waste. Donny and derrick weren't there really and frankie just wanted to ask dumb questions. Hayden and Nicole kissing comments came up but everybody just went for gross things instead.

UberTag

Not that I saw. Such a waste. Donny and derrick weren't there really and frankie just wanted to ask dumb questions. Hayden and Nicole kissing comments came up but everybody just went for gross things instead.
Seeing how the "kissing" Team America task wasn't selected as their mission, it really wouldn't have made sense for them to pursue anything there. They've got the "related to a famous person" mission instead. They plan on saying that Pao Pao told them on her way out the door that Zach is secretly Amanda's cousin.

Dinosur

Sounds like Victoria even offered Nicole to be but up on the block. Nic still did Donny instead and I guess he started crying.

edit: And apparently Brittany is so insane paranoid, she's actually bitching that she wasn't nominated :huh

Sounds like everyone is done with her.

Seeing how the "kissing" Team America task wasn't selected as their mission, it really wouldn't have made sense for them to pursue anything there. They've got the "related to a famous person" mission instead. They plan on saying that Pao Pao told them on her way out the door that Zach is secretly Amanda's cousin.

Oh i didn't flashback to that part to watch them getting the challenge. I still wanted them to more fun things like that with the truth or dare. Not this lick nasty things nonsense.

Touchdown

Banned
So the plan is to backdoor Devin? That's lame, I want them to vote out Amber. I hope that ends up happening.

Yes, Amber, Caleb and Devin needz to go.

iGKblhGFemnpl.gif

Dinosur

Today is already nuts and there are still six more days until Thursday. Depending on how BotB goes, right now it sounds like Donny might be gone. :lol

He royally pissed off Derrick and "threatened" Nicole before nomination ceremony so everyone hates him right now and doesn't like how he's stirring up shit.

As much as I could gather, he thinks Derrick chose Nicole's noms (he didn't) and only members of the bomb squad should ever be nominated. So yes, the dummy thinks Devin should be on the block right now. Sounds like he also was talking shit about Christine to a lot of people.

All in all, Donny probably does have a firm grip of what's going on in the house, but he picked the absolutely worst group of people to share those opinions.

edit: Apparently Devin is also running around telling people about his Double D alliance. Like that was ever a real thing after Day #1...

UberTag

edit: Apparently Devin is also running around telling people about his Double D alliance. Like that was ever a real thing after Day #1...
Devin told Derrick about his Double D alliance pre-feeds and it spread around from there. So it's not like he's running around and telling people about it now. Devin's actually been behaving himself the past couple days (apart from bitching about some unsanitary thing in the kitchen when the Have-Nots were able to eat again last night).

3:06 PM Der talking to Jocasta in the little HOH. She's not upset that she's nominated b/c its just a game. D said he got in trouble forgiving her advance warning & saying that she's safe. She knows that pawns do go home. Der said that he does have a plan and that she isn't a part of it. He says that he has heard she is part of a group that has organizied in opposition to the Eight. He also says that the person from whom he heard it has spread a lot of misinformation.

he kind of sounds like Devin...

I wake up from a nap to people in the house being upset with Donny? This seems so random to me. I'm also kinda ready for Derrick to go.

UberTag

I wake up from a nap to people in the house being upset with Donny? This seems so random to me. I'm also kinda ready for Derrick to go.
I don't think Derrick is in jeopardy of going home... however, I think he could easily be nominated next week by Devin following a failed back door attempt.
He should be able to talk his way out of that mess given his skill-set. If he can't, we've clearly overestimated him.

UberTag

As expected, 'Operation Caleb Will Throw the Challenge' was a success.

HOH for the Week = Derrick
Official Nominations = Caleb & Jocasta

UberTag

Frankie said he's going to chill and be fun Frankie (???) this week
hopefully he does, he really needs to shut the hell up for now.
That's a nice idea except that he's been working with Victoria on a smear campaign to trash Brittany the past 24 hours.
He also ran upstairs with the speed of lightning as soon as Nicole and Derrick finished discussing nominations.
He also tried to talk Derrick into letting him sleep upstairs (because of his circulatory issues) before Caleb decided to volunteer himself.
Plus, he's been pushing the last-minute "flip the votes" nonsense constantly to throw shade on the Pao Pao eviction vote and hasn't dropped it.

UberTag

What does this mean? Wasn't he the one trying to flip the votes? Is he trying to blame it on someone else?
Frankie was trying to flip the votes on Tuesday before Derrick turned the vote on its head with one conversation to Caleb.

Frankie's "flip the votes" nonsense is a complete fabrication playing up some BS nonsense that supposedly took place on Thursday to switch the votes to evict Zach at the last minute. He came up with this idea to taint Brittany as working with Devin, spread it around and he keeps reinforcing it in almost every game conversation he has.

FrogSuit_zps58515eba.jpg

Nuklear

Banned
I'm a salty drunk atm but those fuckers pinning shit on Donny. Gods...it is really the main reason I haven't watch any streams today and I'm very disappointed in Nicole. Really you are going to blame Donny for a week one alliance? I should know better but that really hits me in the gut because I feel Donny is genuine and the only person on this show that is.

Nicole wanted to make a big move but getting Devin out really isn't. It's a safe move and for that I'm disappointed in her. She said herself she wouldn't vote for anybody that didn't make a big move and here she is.

UberTag

Cody says 'like' more than Devin says daughter. It's quite annoying.
When a person suffers from 'like' diarrhea, I get a kick out of saying 'like' whenever they do just to make them aware of it.
Most of the like time they're like completely like unaware that they're even like saying it like, you know?

I'm a salty drunk atm but those fuckers pinning shit on Donny. Gods...it is really the main reason I haven't watch any streams today and I'm very disappointed in Nicole. Really you are going to blame Donny for a week one alliance? I should know better but that really hits me in the gut because I feel Donny is genuine and the only person on this show that is.

Nicole wanted to make a big move but getting Devin out really isn't. It's a safe move and for that I'm disappointed in her. She said herself she wouldn't vote for anybody that didn't make a big move and here she is.
10:14 PM Chris tells Vic in the BR that Donny asks Amber for a massage every night, it was creepy & he does creepy things to many girls NT

lol

Cody is a gigantic douchebag

Devin pls win POV
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. He's a tool and completely bores the shit out of me with his constant whining.

When a person suffers from 'like' diarrhea, I get a kick out of saying 'like' whenever they do just to make them aware of it.
Most of the like time they're like completely like unaware that they're even like saying it like, you know?
That second sentence was so painful to read cause I could hear that asshole Cody saying that. Britt didn't really help the 'like' situation either cause she says it often.

Dinosur

I'm a salty drunk atm

Me too!

That's crazy Nic ended up in a frog suit from BotB. How does that even happen? Seems like something for a veto comp way later in the game. Plus obviously, she wasn't even competing in anything.

Also kinda wondering why it's all OK for Caleb to throw a BotB when that was a deciding factor for Pao Pao.

Cody says 'like' more than Devin says daughter. It's quite annoying.

Yea but like is a filler, daughter isn't. A lot of people have issues with using fillers when they are speaking. And really you would have no clue that you're doing that until you see yourself on camera. I remember taking a public speaking class in college, and when I saw the tape for the first speech is when I noticed it. By the 3rd speech I got rid of that problem, but point is if I never took that class in college I would have never known.

Soroc

What's going on with Jocasta this morning and last night? She looks like she is feeling pretty bad.

During the BotB competition last night she had sever dehydration and heat exhaustion issues. I think she may have passed out and fell or smashed her face against something.

UberTag

Seems like it was a really stupidly designed comp. They had to bundle up in a lot of layers and compete outside in the heat on a spinning apparatus. And she was feeling sick to begin with.
Whose bright idea in Production was that?

DEVIN WAS PICKED TO PLAY IN POV <cue suspense>

UberTag

Is Jocasta back in action?
I believe she's on the verge of death because CBS are tightwads.
My understanding is that Jocasta will not play in the POV challenge this week which means Devin has a 1-in-5 chance of winning.
Christine and Donny were also drawn from the chip bag. Cody is hosting.

Caleb is super-happy that Devin got picked to play in veto. He's putting on war paint as we speak.

BsXoMSMCEAAo3w_.jpg

UberTag

Daddy wants a hug!

zPa1PIy.gif

The POV competition is now in progress.

Will Devin win and keep himself alive in the game?
Will Donny win and take the barely alive Jocasta down off the block and pit Devin vs. Caleb against each other on the block?
Will Caleb or Derrick win and pull Caleb out of harm's way to facilitate the "boot Devin" plan?
Or will Christine win and keep everyone guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom