• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

I hope Brittany calls a house meeting with everyone and it blows up everyone's game.

Damn Zach telling Brittany now not to call the house meeting.

mackaveli

In a couple of minutes Caleb going to surprise Amber with a date in the bee hive room.

Amber doesn't know and asked Cody to be her date tonight haha.

Hopefully shit goes down tonight.

UberTag

Will tonight be the night that Amber flat out tells Caleb she's not interested?
Amber's sister on her Twitter account...

Amber Borzotra @aborzotra · 8m
This is humiliating.

Ian sharing Big Brother dating tips from his own awkward BB "dinner date" with Ashley...

Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry 37s
This is so awkwaaaaaard. Quick, salvage it! Ask her the difference between Organic & Inorganic!!! It works 14% of the time! #BB16

Dinosur

I hope Brittany calls a house meeting with everyone and it blows up everyone's game.

Damn Zach telling Brittany now not to call the house meeting.

I don't think she even knows enough to blow up anyone's game. Like she knows about the bomb squad and how most of them are still working together, but that doesn't stop her from "trusting" Derrick the most. So I don't even know wtf she thinks is actually going on.

At most, she'd probably try and out Frankie and Christine (and Nicole for good measure) which would amount to absolutely nothing.

Agnt

The gay guy can get all the kisses
BtNGwfyIUAAE2Dm.png

Dinosur

His plan for a second date (that Amber will not give him) has gone from tshirt/shorts dinner, to a mountaintop picnic in Kentucky, to a fucking cruise.

Dinosur

Fucking lol, it's over. She just started talking to Frankie, got up, said thanks and date is over, and took off running away from him.

Dinosur

Caleb: If your mom would approve, I'd like to take you on a cruise with me. Amber: Caleb, I've known you for 33 days NT

Caleb is disturbing.

Which was right after he said the day BB ends, he's going to bring his mom to Amber and her mom and force them to go to church.

Dinosur

lol these people are so boring, it's just like every other night.

I'm not finding tonight boring, just STUPID.

Cody is throwing an absolute fucking hissy fit in the HoH room with Christine because "Brittany is stirring the pot."

What the fuck you expect someone to do who's getting voted out 10-0?

It's all his fault too. He blabbed some shit to Brittany that Amber told him. Brittany of course talked to Amber about it. Amber tells Cody to stop repeating their conversations. So yeah, totally all Brit's fault. =/

UberTag

Cody is the biggest pussy in that house... and, now that Devin is gone, he's also the biggest diva.

Next week's house target odds...

With Jump Street rolling full steam ahead with taking out their allies one-by-one, it's likely that Caleb will be the primary house target barring an HOH win by either him, Amber, Donny or Jocasta.
There are slim possibilities that Zach or Amber will be targeted instead.

UberTag

Amber equates "refusing her obsessed stalker's clearly unwanted advances" as "being mean".
She doesn't want to "be mean" to Caleb.

There's something fundamentally broken in that head of hers.

considering her general personality and the way the game fucks with you, amber's handling of this seems totally understandable. she's in a pretty lose-lose situation.

she can't play the game for shit, but when it comes to this I've got a hard time blaming her at all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't handle 2nd hand embarrassment well, glad I didn't see this date bullshit and I'm hoping the edit of it is tiny. Sounds absolutely cringe worthy.

Dinosur

I can't handle 2nd hand embarrassment well, glad I didn't see this date bullshit and I'm hoping the edit of it is tiny. Sounds absolutely cringe worthy.

I dunno. If you're still in the dating pool, it would be a good thing to watch. When you go on a first date, do everything exactly the opposite of Caleb and you should be good.

#DoucheChills

UberTag

According to TMZ & various BB blogs, Grandpa Grande did not want Frankie told about his death so he would choose to remain in the house and play the game.
So it would seem like they plan on keeping Frankie in the dark on this bit of news.

Dinosur

Since Julie has been dropping "secret" tidbits to each evicted houseguest, I sure hope tomorrow she's all "Derrick is an undercover cop and has been in approximately ten difference alliances, all which did not include you Brittany."

Just read she's campaigning to Frankie now by saying she's going after Victoria. This girl just cannot read people/situations at all. It should take all of three seconds to realize that entire group (especially Frankie) is going to drag her around for the extra vote/goat.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Since Julie has been dropping "secret" tidbits to each evicted houseguest, I sure hope tomorrow she's all "Derrick is an undercover cop and has been in approximately ten difference alliances, all which did not include you Brittany."

Just read she's campaigning to Frankie now by saying she's going after Victoria. This girl just cannot read people/situations at all. It should take all of three seconds to realize that entire group (especially Frankie) is going to drag her around for the extra vote/goat.

For Brittany to almost literally never sleep, she has NO CLUE what's going on in the house. She's still close with Cody/Derrick (who planned this whole thing) she doesn't trust Zach (who wants to save her) and she doesn't get that Jocasta and Donny are the next house targets.

Dinosur

For Brittany to almost literally never sleep, she has NO CLUE what's going on in the house. She's still close with Cody/Derrick (who planned this whole thing) she doesn't trust Zach (who wants to save her) and she doesn't get that Jocasta and Donny are the next house targets.

Yup. I think I'm finally over her other than still thinking she's probably the hottest houseguest ever (reminds me of a refined Rachael Leigh Cook).

Did she ever even try to get into an alliance? For all the whining she does, I sure didn't see anything other than doubling down on befriending Joey (dumb) and thinking because she talked to Derrick for ten seconds on Day 2 they are BFFs (dumb). Like you said, every single person she thinks she's close to in the house are the exact ones pushing her to leave the hardest (plus Frankie).

Even if Jocasta's boy jesus came down and got Brittany to stay this week, I still do not understand what she even has planned for the game future. I'm assuming nothing. Cry until jury house then all is ok, I guess...

UberTag

Brittany did propose to join an alliance with Cody and Derrick but they were already in 5-6 alliances at that point so they politely brushed off her interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom