• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

Your wish will soon be granted. And there will be plenty of other people who deserve to be evicted sent packing in the days and weeks to come.
In fact, the entire cast deserves to be evicted. This season should be awarded to the ants in the kitchen. Their time has come!

Agreed. This is my first time watching the show but I can tell that like the majority of the contestants aren't even trying to win.

UberTag

Agreed. This is my first time watching the show but I can tell that like the majority of the contestants aren't even trying to win.
Most of them are just trying to make jury so they can get paid for the summer. And get their TV time in so they can make this a pedestal to launch some imaginary career afterwards (because if Jeff Schroeder and Rachel Reilly can do it, why can't them?).

Of course, if all of that Team America money was being used to fund jury stipends for everyone over the summer than maybe we'd see more people actually bothering to play the game.

Most of them are just trying to make jury so they can get paid for the summer. And get their TV time in so they can make this a pedestal to launch some imaginary career afterwards (because if Jeff Schroeder and Rachel Reilly can do it, why can't them?).

Of course, if all of that Team America money was being used to fund jury stipends for everyone over the summer than maybe we'd see more people actually bothering to play the game.

Seriously, I don't watch this show much but I read that some of them are planning on moving to LA. Please....

Everyone should get paid for the whole thing, like 20k or something like that. Maybe they would try.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's the first thing on Cam 3 once Jeff/fish come back from the PoV ceremony. Around 12:11:45 today. There's a flashback marker "Cody reacts after putting Donny up" that gets you pretty close to it.

Oh I finally saw it. Poor Cody realizing he's flushing his game down the toilet

I haven't really been watching, mostly just keeping up with the thread. I saw this Zankie story though that shows
Zach with a boner and wet spot after a cuddle with Frankie
. What's going on with Zankie? Will they every consummate their looooooove?

Dinosur

So... the other night, Caleb kissed Amber while she was sleeping??? Kick this fucking creep out of the house already.

RbicfSW.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This cast is pretty stupid, but I'm enjoying watching Derrick pull strings constantly. Hopefully Caleb gets backdoored after the veto, can't stand that man child.

Dinosur

This cast is pretty stupid, but I'm enjoying watching Derrick pull strings constantly. Hopefully Caleb get's backdoored after the veto, can't stand that man child.

I'm kind of hoping he wins HoH this week now. Just because these buttheads could have got him out this week and purposely balked at the idea.

Dinosur

Brit vs Victoria conversation...

Brit says a lot of people working together, and that's why Donny, Jo, Brit & Vic are always on the block.

Says Devin told Donny every move that'll happen in the house, and Donny's known every thing before it's happened since then.

Vic says Devin's not in the house anymore, so how could he know?

Because half the house is in an alliance together you idiot.

Vic says she doesn't know who to trust, but if she goes up on the block again, she's gonna just take herself off, she knows that 100%. It's been the pattern, and it'll keep happening that way.

There are not enough :lols on the planet.

UberTag

We need an animated .gif of Caleb's pillow-enhanced battery of Amber from a couple nights ago. Some of those shots she took in the face looked like they hurt.

UberTag

BtL3Qh1IgAA0HgM.png

my husband? screw him
I wonder if they can serve divorce papers to a houseguest through the DR if they're filed while the show is going on.
I'd like to see that happen on a reality TV series sometime. If only to see Cody's expression when Christine throws herself at him without holding anything back.

UberTag

After getting spared from the backdoor blindside this week thanks to that pussy Cody, Caleb has gotten even more cocky and arrogant.

In addition to the above acts of kissing an unknowing Amber in her sleep, we have such gems as...
Caleb says it's harder to tell if black guys are juicing, because they're more naturally shredded. "Back in the slave days, they were bred to be beasts."
and
House guests talking about what is going on in the world. Caleb says: "For all we know Obama could have been assassinated." He probably secretly wishes this.
The Caleb we knew and loved from his cancelled Instagram account has begun to manifest itself.

I wonder if they can serve divorce papers to a houseguest through the DR if they're filed while the show is going on.
I'd like to see that happen on a reality TV series sometime. If only to see Cody's expression when Christine throws herself at him without holding anything back.
Christine's husband on Twitter...

Timothy Brecht ‏@timstinks
I just blocked about 30 people. no, I'm not stoked about Christine cuddling with Cody. no, its not your issue so chill.

Timothy Brecht ‏@timstinks
@bigbrudda16 he's just a dude gettin his cuddle on. christine however is making herself look bad hahaha

Timothy Brecht @timstinks
thank you for the positive messages. they mean the world to me right now.

He doesn't seem to be taking this well.

mackaveli

Caleb torn is ACL or faking and hoping Amber comes sit beside him and heal him but none of the girls care haha.

I hope Caleb DOR's and Brit and Donny are saved.

UberTag

Caleb torn is ACL or faking and hoping Amber comes sit beside him and heal him but none of the girls care haha.

I hope Caleb DOR's and Brit and Donny are saved.
Nice thought but Caleb just wants attention like always.
According to him, he also has breast cancer.

UberTag

Has she even figured out she's leaving yet? Last I watched/read she was delusional and thought it might actually be close because Derrick has her so fucking fooled.
Brittany has three people committing their votes to her in Derrick, Zach and Caleb.
Believes Caleb controls Amber's vote.
Believes the rest of the house will vote with the majority (except for Jocasta who has pledged her vote to Donny).
And that Cody will break any ties.

She's been TOLD all of this explicitly while campaigning.
She has no idea she's leaving because these houseguests are deliberately fucking with her.
Zach tipped her off briefly that Cody believes Donny is staying but that's the only thing anyone has let slip.

Agnt

Brittany has three people committing their votes to her in Derrick, Zach and Caleb.
Believes Caleb controls Amber's vote.
Believes the rest of the house will vote with the majority (except for Jocasta who has pledged her vote to Donny).
And that Cody will break any ties.

She's been TOLD all of this explicitly while campaigning.
She has no idea she's leaving because these houseguests are deliberately fucking with her.
Zach tipped her off briefly that Cody believes Donny is staying but that's the only thing anyone has let slip.

Its not like every houseguest who has been voted out knew they were gonna be evicted hunna percent

Dinosur

Poor Brit, never should have signed up for the game.

From what I pieced together during the first week of feeds, the whole "event planner" thing isn't really a legit job. She lives off her dad and had to forgo all child support payments while on Big Brother.

She's going to come off the show broker than when she went in. That's why she was so focused on the "deserve to be there" shit because she wanted jury money so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom