• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuklear

Banned
I'm relying on this thread to keep me informed of any reasons why I should bother watching the show the rest of the season. I've pretty much tuned out on this season now.

UberTag

I'm relying on this thread to keep me informed of any reasons why I should bother watching the show the rest of the season. I've pretty much tuned out on this season now.
There isn't much to look forward to apart from Zach going up on the block or Zach winning an HOH. The rest of these sheep want to roll over and die.

Touchdown

Banned
5 more minutes...

ib2vCkTh18dJ79.gif

Yado

For Brittany to almost literally never sleep, she has NO CLUE what's going on in the house. She's still close with Cody/Derrick (who planned this whole thing) she doesn't trust Zach (who wants to save her) and she doesn't get that Jocasta and Donny are the next house targets.

She definitely knows that her, Donny and Jocosta are the targets. They've each expressed this several times.
I don't understand what she's been trying to do the last couple days really.

Effnine

I'm curious if Caleb will be just as delusional when he leaves the house and sees the tapes and reaction from the public about his obsession with Amber ... he's worse than GinaMarie

I actually fear for Amber's safety in the house ...

Agnt

Watching this veto comp makes Cody even more of a dumbass for not nominating Caleb. Also lol @ Nicole not taking Zach's trip. Being a team player when she's at the bottom of the alliance

Agnt

Remember when last season everyone complained about voting with the house? Well these houseguests just don't listen..

Touchdown

Banned
Wasn't everyone like bashing Brittany throughout this week? Funny they aren't showing any of that lol

Yeah, seems like they are building an underdog theme with her if she is to stay. Is it just me or is she using her having kids as a crutch like Devin though. :/ Although to her credit, people bring it up more than she does when conversing with her.

Touchdown

Banned
The extra battle of the block competition this season is kinda dragging this season out with less drama than the producers were hoping for I think. It just seems like more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else.

UberTag

Frankie's reaction at being told his grandfather was dead...

"What day is it today? Wednesday? So he died yesterday.. At least he saw me win HOH!"
Both Derrick and Zach have separately talked about throwing tomorrow's HOH comp to Frankie so he can get a picture of his grandfather. Amber also hopes he wins the comp tomorrow (despite being a prime candidate to be targeted). Zach is too for that matter.

I'm starting to see Caleb's side, Amber just doesn't know how to say no (and at one point on the date she even says, "why would I say no, this is okay"). Caleb's still delusional but Amber hasn't given him a reason stop, other than getting friendlier with Cody.

considering her general personality and the way the game fucks with you, amber's handling of this seems totally understandable. she's in a pretty lose-lose situation.

she can't play the game for shit, but when it comes to this I've got a hard time blaming her at all.

You know that she would lead someone on on the outside just because she doesn't want to be 'mean'. This isn't her salvaging her game at all.

I don't want to sound insensitive or anything, but I really hope no one just throws this next HoH. Amber doing that is dumb because she's going home if Caleb is HoH. I know hoping for 2 people outside of the alliance is probably not possible, but can I get one person that would think for themselves?

Edit: Frankie ain't shit for encouraging Caleb with his delusional ass pickle in a banana thing.

UberTag

I know it'd be nice to give Frankie a picture of his grandfather. BUT THROW A COMP? This cast man...
The smart play would be to win HOH and then immediately go into the Diary Room to request that Frankie gets to see his pictures in exchange for your own.
You still get the game benefit of being HOH and you curry favor with Frankie as well.

Shame that most of these houseguests aren't smart. They think Amsterdam is its own country for crying out loud.

Incidentally, I think the dual HOH twist ends tomorrow night.

Agnt

The smart play would be to win HOH and then immediately go into the Diary Room to request that Frankie gets to see his pictures in exchange for your own.
You still get the game benefit of being HOH and you curry favor with Frankie as well.

Shame that most of these houseguests aren't smart. They think Amsterdam is its own country for crying out loud.

Incidentally, I think the dual HOH twist ends tomorrow night.

BUT AMSTERDAM IS DEFINITELY IN GERMANY THOOOOOO

Dinosur

I gotta say since it's never true, the edit tonight wasn't awful. Thought they did a good job getting everything into the episode without faking shit. Even got the weasel line in there and did a great job making Cody look like a punk.

Of course as was mentioned, this does not include Brit's soccer kicks. Barely anyone watched her until the end other than Donny and it was a lot more grueling than they made it look.

Mind was fucking blown that Vic didn't even actually win the comp after all the bragging she has been doing since. Has no idea the Caleb move was the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom