• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brittany is the threat because she hasn't won anything yet and breaks her foot kicking a soccerball into a net. Caleb has shown he has no issue working against us and is a strong proven threat, so let's get Brittany out this week and leave Caleb in the game."

They. are. morons. Cody has no brain. Donny deserves better. Frankie and Derreck need to GTFO.

This season, ugh. And not in a "Ahh I hate this silly game!" way. In a "this cast isn't evolving their gameplay and this isn't going anywhere" way.

UberTag

I appreciate the updates guys, bailing on this seasons looks like a better decision every day
Are you sure? You missed out on Frankie talking to the feedsters after his televised mourning, plugging his Twitter and Instagram accounts and calling on his fellow Frankensteins to grant him votes and powers so he can win BB16.

"Grandpa Grande is watching him from heaven. It's better than the live feeds."

BB16-2014-07-23-18-57-03-025.jpg

He's probably right. No need to suffer through Jeff Schroeder's recap segments from heaven.

Here's a .gif of Caleb forcing himself to eat a pickle so Amber will love him...

tumblr_inline_n9766cU5ss1qifwsr.gif

IceCold

Read this on the BB16 wiki page:

Usually, someone updates every monotonous detail, including who wakes up when, who breathes, who takes a shower, and who farts within seconds of the real-time 24-hour cameras. It's been almost a week since an update was posted. Did the person who usually updates every second die or something?

lol

Dinosur

Caleb trying to one-up every story in this Zach/Frankie conversation is hilariously sad.

Frankie: My friend works at Diesel so I get 50% off pants.
Caleb: I did modeling work for Diesel.

Frankie talking about his $25,000 a year school
Caleb: I bet my junior high in Plano was bigger.

Then of course he doubled down on the "riding his horse to school" thing that no one in the house actually believes.

And yet here you are checking on what's happening (unless the definition of 'bailing' has changed). :)

Haven't watched the feeds or TV show in about two weeks. I check in on here and RHAP to see it lightning struck and something interesting happened worth watching. The crazy thing is that it's still relatively early (nobody has even made jury yet), but keeping-up with the day to day of this house simply bored the living shit out of me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Well it could get interesting later considering they've actually gotten some of the useless people out early on instead of targeting big threats. The problem is the 'big threats' are just guys who look athletic and may be able to win challenges, but only two of them seem to be able to think for themselves.

Dinosur

Well it could get interesting later considering they've actually gotten some of the useless people out early on instead of targeting big threats. The problem is the 'big threats' are just guys who look athletic and may be able to win challenges, but only two of them seem to be able to think for themselves.

I think it'll be fun when they target Caleb (probably next week) even though he already knows something is kind of going on.

It will also be great when Frankie uses Victoria to get rid of either Derrick or Cody. Serves them right for keeping her around. Ditto for whenever Christine turns on Nicole since it'll be a nice reality check.

Dinosur

According to Frankie and Cody, Caleb went to the DR and asked if he could buy an engagement ring.

Please tell me this is true.

Fey

Banned
I want Donny/Jocasta to win HoH. They're the only ones I'm kind of confident would target the ~Detonators~.

Wouldn't Zach's noms just be like the rest of the Detonators and be Caleb and/or Amber? zzz The show needs Caleb right now.

Touchdown

Banned
I want Donny/Jocasta to win HoH. They're the only ones I'm kind of confident would target the ~Detonators~.

Wouldn't Zach's noms just be like the rest of the Detonators and be Caleb and/or Amber? zzz The show needs Caleb right now.

True I just want Zach to see pictures of his mom and bro. :( Jocasta and Zach are my 2 faves at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom