• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

worst HoH tweets ever? wtf

Big Brother HOH @BigBrotherHOH · 38m
Holy cow everyone, I'm on Big Brother! #pinchme #bb16

Big Brother HOH @BigBrotherHOH · 37m
Nicole isn't familiar with twitter or hashtags. #fruitloopdingus #bb16

Big Brother HOH @BigBrotherHOH · 37m
Thank you for all your support and love! #bb16 #superfan #smalltowngirl

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They let them tweet now?

I've missed the last few episodes, don't care to catch up and won't until something interesting happens.

UberTag

And just as with the Bomb Squad, Christine has outed yet another of her mega-alliances to Nicole in advance... in this case the Detonators.

Nice work Christine.

And just as with the Bomb Squad, Christine has outed yet another of her mega-alliances to Nicole in advance... in this case the Detonators.

Nice work Christine.

I thought The Detonators were doing that so they could cover their asses if Zach tells people about the alliance. Did she just jump the gun or something?

cacophony

Not sounding too good for Frankie and Christine going forward. Whole house seems to know they are full of shit.

not sounding good for christine outside the house either

JFGgvv3.png

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Recently? She's still in LA, I believe.
It was this morning. I was thinking this. It was hard to tell if it was her because she was really dressed down and her hair was up but her face looked just like her.

I was in the drive through and she walked past my car. Guess it wasn't her if she's still in LA, but her face was so similar!

It was this morning. I was thinking this. It was hard to tell if it was her because she was really dressed down and her hair was up but her face looked just like her.

I was in the drive through and she walked past my car. Guess it wasn't her if she's still in LA, but her face was so similar!

Amber tweeted that she was in Knoxville a few days ago, so it could have been her.
https://twitter.com/aborzotra/status/495770419727958016

Dinosur

I'll miss Zach. :/ Now the season will be even that much more boring.

I don't even know what could make this season interesting again. Even if the people in power start to turn on each other, I don't know if it'd be fun to watch. Maybe get some enjoyment out of seeing Frankie squirm for a couple minutes but that's it.

I've watched about two minutes of feeds since Brittany left :(

UberTag

I don't even know what could make this season interesting again. Even if the people in power start to turn on each other, I don't know if it'd be fun to watch. Maybe get some enjoyment out of seeing Frankie squirm for a couple minutes but that's it.

I've watched about two minutes of feeds since Brittany left :(
I haven't watched any episodes since the ep after Brittany left and seldom tune into the live feeds... although it was fun seeing Derrick mindscrew Frankie into evicting Zach a couple nights ago in real-time.

The worst part is that we all know if Frankie gets evicted any time soon he's getting inserted right back into the house via some BS "Team America" vote. So we won't even be able to fully enjoy his exit.

Nuklear

Banned
Christine's husband obviously has no balls. I would be having divorce papers served to her soon as she got out of the house. Yeah, that may seem extreme but she's making a fool of her husband in front of a hell of a lot of people. Guy looks like a total bitch now.

UberTag

Christine's husband obviously has no balls. I would be having divorce papers served to her soon as she got out of the house. Yeah, that may seem extreme but she's making a fool of her husband in front of a hell of a lot of people. Guy looks like a total bitch now.
Sending her divorce papers while she's still in the house would be even better. The only reason I think Tim may be holding off is that he thinks she can still win the game (he's wrong).

UberTag

Derrek as Dad bot and not Cop = fail.
It's not like they could work the Cop gimmick into his cover because he's still undercover as Dad-Bot.
Just like Frankie's hero gimmick can't be The Freeloader and feature Ariana Grande on it.

netguy503

Sending her divorce papers while she's still in the house would be even better. The only reason I think Tim may be holding off is that he thinks she can still win the game (he's wrong).

Better yet: she finally gets HOH and the papers are in her basket. That would be amazing.

Velcro Fly

Can't decide if Nicole looks better with glasses on or glasses off.

She's really the only reason I can stand to watch anymore

Relationships don't work like that, especially when you are married. You don't divorce at the drop of a hat, and it's not like she's fucked the guy yet. And to call the guy a bitch is some serious victim blaming bullshit right now.

Who cares how she acts? She's awesome. You're not obligated to like her.

OK, I'll bite. Please explain how Jocasta is "awesome". I'd argue she's the definition of bad casting. Zero game sense, zero initiative to do anything in the house, zero character outside of her amped-up DR's, AWFUL in competitions, etc.

Why exactly is she awesome. She's Gif-able? From everything I've seen of her she's one of the worse players I've ever seen. Not Victoria/Paola bad but pretty pretty pretty pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom