• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beasty

That Cody and Christine situation is probably the hardest I ever cringed watching Big Brother in the last 3 years.

Oh boy. Best couple since Jeff and Jordan.

UberTag

Christine trashing Zach to Cody. At this point I don't know what Christine's motivations are.
Christine's all about creating chaos. And being the last woman standing. And having Cody all to herself.
Which means Zach is just as much a liability to her as all of the pretty girls were.
Not to mention he nominated her and called her Jenn City and she hasn't forgotten that.

beasty

I really hope production gives them booze tonight. I would love to see how far Christine would really go with Cody.

UberTag

BuEKH_BCYAAQzr4.png

Parch

Not really easy to get a grip on someone in 20 seconds, which is why it's easy for them to lean I towards models.
They could be picking hundreds for the second interviews, but looks and first impressions would for sure be the early priority. In recent seasons, age is also a pretty big factor. It's 90% 20-somethings with a few others thrown in.

Velcro Fly

If they vote out Jocasta they are going to make themselves targets for sure of that other side of the house if they ever win anything again. If they vote out Zach they lose one of their dumb meat shields but still will have Caleb around. Getting rid of Zach now is probably better for them if they plan to hedge their bets for the DE week

deTURMANed22

Neo Member
um when will big brother bring back old twists like the diamond power of veto, or PANDORA’S BOX or a COUP D’ETAT like i need a real SHAKE UP in this house and those ALWAYS cause massive shakeups like jeff’s coup d’etat literally led to a power switch at the last second AND caused chima to get herself ejected like if cbs wants more excitement there u go

This post from Tumblr really made me want these things.

Velcro Fly

yeah i'd love for elissa last year or frankie this year or whoever they cast next year that is related to a celebrity to get special powers :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Zach is one of the only entertaining house guest in there, having him go will make this show a complete waste of time. Back dooring Frankie would easily have been the best play, he's a huge threat to win it, perfect time to give him the boot. What a bunch of clowns.

UberTag

Zach is one of the only entertaining house guest in there, having him go will make this show a complete waste of time. Back dooring Frankie would easily have been the best play, he's a huge threat to win it, perfect time to give him the boot. What a bunch of clowns.
It's not like a back door remained an option when they all decided to job to Christine in the POV comp.

UberTag

Was fun seeing Derrick interrogate Frankie for 20-30 minutes and get Frankie to fess up to Zach spilling the Los Tres Amigos name to him (Derrick only used the letters LTA) in addition to setting the stage to turn Frankie against Zach once he talks to Cody later on tonight. Looks like another unanimous vote will soon be upon us.

Christine set all of this in motion. To be fair, she also lit the fuse that drove Caleb and Devin apart as well.

Was fun seeing Derrick interrogate Frankie for 20-30 minutes and get Frankie to fess up to Zach spilling the Los Tres Amigos name to him (Derrick only used the letters LTA) in addition to setting the stage to turn Frankie against Zach once he talks to Cody later on tonight. Looks like another unanimous vote will soon be upon us.

Christine set all of this in motion. To be fair, she also lit the fuse that drove Caleb and Devin apart as well.

Basically, this convo guarantees Zach leaves. Frankie is gonna start scrambling soon.

cory64

Remember when this thread moved?

And forget Adderall, just send in Amanda. Wouldn't even need to reset because half of the HGs wouldn't even do anything even if they knew what all the alliances were.

Not a fan of Frankie, but I hope he gets HoH soon and puts up Cody and Derrick since he knows they're working together. I want them to have a reason to be paranoid....and I just want some chaos. I kinda wish they didn't even talk to Frankie about voting out Zach too. Just blindside the both of them.

Nuklear

Banned
Yeah, noticed yesterday how sad it has been around here lately.

Not that I blame anyone other than the houseguests. There's nothing to talk about other than how much they suck.

Even I have lost interest in this thread now too. I've lost all interest on the TV part a couple weeks back. There have been these glimmers of hope the last couple weeks too and they just fizzled.

Personally I hope the show gets canceled because I think this show has had it's run. At the very least they need to get new people behind the scenes for a different fresh take on the show. AG and co need to be put to pasture.

Nuklear

Banned
I'm pretty sure I would be voted out 1st to 2nd week just because I wouldn't hold shit back and piss off a lot of people.

I won't lie I would float my way to the end. People IRL like to talk to me for some reason and spill their guts. I don't have the outgoing personality to ever be cast on the show though. Plus I'm way too quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom