• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Why exactly is she awesome. She's Gif-able? From everything I've seen of her she's one of the worse players I've ever seen. Not Victoria/Paola bad but pretty pretty pretty pretty bad.

I think she's "awesome" because she's one of the few people on the show that seems genuine and has yet to lie about anything game related, although to be honest she doesn't talk much game with anybody. :/ Is she bad at comps? yes, but she did pretty well in a few of them although she's yet to win besides a battle of the block or two.

I think she's "awesome" because she's one of the few people on the show that seems genuine and has yet to lie about anything game related, although to be honest she doesn't talk much game with anybody. :/ Is she bad at comps? yes, but she did pretty well in a few of them although she's yet to win besides a battle of the block or two.

So by your own definition:

She hasn't lied in the game...
She doesn't talk much game...
She's bad at comps...

She's "playing" a game that revolves around lying, manipulation, and winning competitions, yet she can't do any of those. How the hell can this be seen as anything but a bad player?

r9Qs7eA.gif

This gif is too cute.

Also, while I won't say she's "awesome," she isn't annoying like the one poster said. She's barely even given screen time on the network show.

Caleb and Zach on the other hand are grating since they literally consume 75% of screen time on the CBS airing of the show.

I really hope Caleb gets some Miracle Gro for his hair and some prescriptions of those comic books when he gets out. How did that guy make it to the final round in the last HoH comp?

I pray Nicole never wins HoH or does anything that requires her to speak for more than a sentence. I don't know how much more I can take of that voice.

I know I was supposed to feel sorry for Zach, but I was glad he realized how fucked he was. I would be pissed if I found out Team America made money off me acting a complete ass.

Is Team America dead? I really hope it is so Derrick doesn't feel he needs to keep Frankie anymore.

Edit: Jocasta's ok in my book. If I couldn't win shit or wasn't in an alliance, I wouldn't say anything either. I just think it's funny that she gets more time on the show than she does on the feeds!

Lastly, Frankie is incredibly annoying.

UberTag

Is Team America dead? I really hope it is so Derrick doesn't feel he needs to keep Frankie anymore.
Team America isn't dead. They're clearly holding off until tomorrow night's Double Eviction to determine what task they want to roll out for this week (i.e. whether Frankie needs to be saved from eviction, given a special power, voted back into the house, etc.).

Touchdown

Banned
So by your own definition:

She hasn't lied in the game...
She doesn't talk much game...
She's bad at comps...

She's "playing" a game that revolves around lying, manipulation, and winning competitions, yet she can't do any of those. How the hell can this be seen as anything but a bad player?

I didn't say she was a great player, I just listed reasons why I liked her. :)

UberTag

Likely Double Eviction victims tomorrow (in order of eviction/target likelihood)...

1) Christine
2) Jocasta
3) Donny
4) Frankie
5) Caleb
6) Victoria

I don't believe Hayden, Nicole, Cody or Derrick are in any jeopardy unless Zach does something outrageous upon his exit.

what a dumb thing to say. you arent obligated to like someone but you can still say you dislike them

Actually, you're the dumb one for making something out of a comment that didn't have more meaning than what was typed. In no way was it ever said that anyone had to like Jocasta. I wrote that you don't HAVE to like her.

OK, I'll bite. Please explain how Jocasta is "awesome". I'd argue she's the definition of bad casting. Zero game sense, zero initiative to do anything in the house, zero character outside of her amped-up DR's, AWFUL in competitions, etc.

I never said she's a good game player though.

You're upset with the casting and how the season has been dull. The people though, they're pretty interesting.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Holy shit at Devin's comic book cover. So good.
EDIT: The only good thing tomorrow is that I get to see Zach looking his best for the cameras. ;)

Zach attempted to campaign to Nicole earlier and he sure was confident. He's 99% sure that he's staying haha. Now Cody is whining about something that he heard from Donny about Christine and she is pissed.

UberTag

Well shit...Derrick is getting paranoid again. Looks like Zach is staying....
He needs to flip more than Cody. Caleb's easy. But he also needs to win over 2 of Frankie, Christine and Victoria.

And this is effectively a direct strike on Hayden and Nicole... meaning he's exposed tomorrow during Double Eviction when he was sitting pretty up until now.

He needs to flip more than Cody. Caleb's easy. But he also needs to win over 2 of Frankie, Christine and Victoria.

And this is effectively a direct strike on Hayden and Nicole... meaning he's exposed tomorrow during Double Eviction when he was sitting pretty up until now.

I think it'll be easy to do. Cody is messing up big time by telling Christine all of this info.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the odds of Zach staying for those of you that watch the feeds? I'd rather him stay than Jacosta. What a waste of an HoH this week, and Christine is just an awful player and person.

UberTag

I think it'll be easy to do. Cody is messing up big time by telling Christine all of this info.
Of course he is. But that's simply due to Cody being an idiot.
He's given all of the power to Christine. She could take that info and completely fuck Derrick & Cody's games tomorrow if Hayden or Donny win HOH on Double Eviction.

UberTag

Christine: "Nicole is so jealous of me and Cody." <I hope Tim is watching this from home>

Hayden & Donny just skyrocketed up the target hitlist for tomorrow. Derrick and Cody aren't out of the woods, either.
Jocasta is toast unless Christine pulls a double-flip. And Zach and Frankie appear to be sitting pretty despite being terrible all week.

At least Officerrob will be happy to see "useless" Jocasta leave. Unfortunately the boring season will continue unless Donny / Hayden win that Double Eviction HOH tomorrow.
If they do, though... things could start getting interesting.

Dinosur

How'd they get Christine to flip? Just because dreamy Cody said so?

Production must of feed them something that makes them extra paranoid. Half the house in over drive tonight.

I wonder if they 100% found out it's a DE tomorrow and they're trying to keep majority numbers (and a Zach meat shield) if they don't win HoH.

Christine: "Nicole is so jealous of me and Cody." <I hope Tim is watching this from home>

Hayden & Donny just skyrocketed up the target hitlist for tomorrow. Derrick and Cody aren't out of the woods, either.
Jocasta is toast unless Christine pulls a double-flip. And Zach and Frankie appear to be sitting pretty despite being terrible all week.

At least Officerrob will be happy to see "useless" Jocasta leave. Unfortunately the boring season will continue unless Donny / Hayden win that Double Eviction HOH tomorrow.
If they do, though... things could start getting interesting

I just want something to change in the house. We're still dealing with this same Bomb Squad crew that's been there since Day 1.

I wonder if they 100% found out it's a DE tomorrow and they're trying to keep majority numbers (and a Zach meat shield) if they don't win HoH.
I don't know exactly what Christine is thinking, but I see her voting out Zach with the majority.

I hate that Team America has Derrick thinking he knows what America fucking wants.

Dinosur

I don't know exactly what Christine is thinking, but I see her voting out Zach with the majority.

So she's going to blow up her spot in the Detonators to force a tie and make Nicole vote Zach out? Cuz right now they have Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Caleb, and Christine saying they're voting to keep Zach.

And yeah, Derrick just said to the cameras "you finally get what you wanted America, a not unanimous vote this week." I wonder if the DR told them how boring this shit was.

Sounds like Hayden did something to piss them all off that might have started this also.

Partition

Banned
I wasn't necessarily looking forward to Zach leaving because I despised him, it was more the fact that it felt like this season was finally going places, and there was potential for a power flip.

Zach staying just confirms this season will continue down this boring, predictable, sexist ass mess that it has become.
Zach staying only benefits the most unbearable people in the house - Cody, Derrick, and Frankie.
At this point, they mine as well hand Derrick the trophy now.

The gameplay has been so bad this season on so many levels. Wouldn't surprise me if this was a rigged move by production either.

So she's going to blow up her spot in the Detonators to force a tie and make Nicole vote Zach out? Cuz right now they have Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Caleb, and Christine saying they're voting to keep Zach.

And yeah, Derrick just said to the cameras "you finally get what you wanted America, a not unanimous vote this week." I wonder if the DR told them how boring this shit was.

Sounds like Hayden did something to piss them all off that might have started this also.

They're counting Victoria too. I hope she doesn't get brainwashed by Derrick, but it is Victoria....

Cody/Derrick basically outed The Rationale to Christine/Frankie because C/D think that Hayden/Nicole are trying to set them up.

I wasn't necessarily looking forward to Zach leaving because I despised him, it was more the fact that it felt like this season was finally going places, and there was potential for a power flip.

Zach staying just confirms this season will continue down this boring, predictable, sexist ass mess that it has become. Zach staying only benefits the most unbearable people in the house, Cody, Derrick, and Frankie. At this point, they mine as well hand Derrick the trophy now.

The gameplay has been so bad this season on so many levels. Wouldn't surprise me if this was a rigged move by production either.
I pretty much agree with all of this.

Uh, what? Did Christine have a change of heart or something?

If they do, though... things could start getting interesting.

Meh, Zach or Jocasta, they are both garbage. I'm honestly not sure what is worse, someone not playing the game, or someone trying WAY too hard to be an over the top character.

For those hoping for a power flip, this was the week for it and it didn't happen. Donny and Nicole won HOH and did nothing to target the real threats in the house

Yado

I wouldn't be surprised if production told them to keep him tbh.

UberTag

Likely Double Eviction victims tomorrow (in order of eviction/target likelihood)...

1) Christine
2) Jocasta
3) Donny
4) Frankie
5) Caleb
6) Victoria

I don't believe Hayden, Nicole, Cody or Derrick are in any jeopardy unless Zach does something outrageous upon his exit.
Clearly I need to revise this list... so here we go.

1) Donny
2) Nicole
3) Hayden
4) Zach
5) Christine
6) Derrick
7) Frankie
8) Cody
9) Caleb
10) Victoria

jwluther

Clearly I need to revise this list... so here we go.

1) Donny
2) Nicole
3) Hayden
4) Zach
5) Christine
6) Derrick
7) Frankie
8) Cody
9) Caleb
10) Victoria

I feel like you say Donny is the #1 target every week...

UberTag

Hayden should be their target for double eviction. He's on the verge of becoming a beast comp, I feel.
He should be... but for some reason he still has these dudebros convinced that he's a stupid idiot, that Donny is a mastermind and they'd rather take out Nicole over Hayden to continue their glorious summer of dudebros dudebroing (and massaging and cuddling) one another while trashing all of the women in the house. Which is why I have Hayden 3rd behind Donny and Nicole.

CDX

Hayden, Donny, Nicole and Jacosta all playing follow the leader marching through every room of the house last night made the other side paranoid. I bet Derrick was thinking numbers and got scared as he saw that block of people come into rooms and interrupt conversations.

Zach staying just confirms this season will continue down this boring, predictable, sexist ass mess that it has become.
Zach staying only benefits the most unbearable people in the house - Cody, Derrick, and Frankie.
At this point, they mine as well hand Derrick the trophy now.

Totally agree with all of this. What a fucking disaster.

UberTag

Hayden, Donny, Nicole and Jacosta all playing follow the leader marching through every room of the house last night made the other side paranoid. I bet Derrick was thinking numbers and got scared as he saw that block of people come into rooms and interrupt conversations.
I have no clue what the hell they were doing that for. I even commented about their little parade and how ridiculous it was.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and one of Hayden or Donny will win HOH tonight, put Derrick and Cody up on the block and send one of them packing. That would be sweet.
But I would expect disappointment which has been the calling card for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom