• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden, Donny, Nicole and Jacosta all playing follow the leader marching through every room of the house last night made the other side paranoid. I bet Derrick was thinking numbers and got scared as he saw that block of people come into rooms and interrupt conversations.

It's the Muscle Train. They normally do that in the back yard to work out, but they were on lockdown last night.

Velcro Fly

Hahaha yeah it's about time for me to pull the plug too. Go back to work next week so I won't have as much time to follow things. Donny and Nicole are fucking stupid and are 100% the cause of this week being so shit.

Yado

Hahaha yeah it's about time for me to pull the plug too. Go back to work next week so I won't have as much time to follow things. Donny and Nicole are fucking stupid and are 100% the cause of this week being so shit.

I was going to post this but I guess I changed my mind. I don't mind the larger alliance getting rid of them, both of them wasted their reign as HOH. Probably the one person guaranteed not to vote Donny out of the house is going home and they're all in a worse position than they were last week. Nicole, Donny and Hayden deserve whatever is coming to them.

Dinosur

I was going to post this but I guess I changed my mind. I don't mind the larger alliance getting rid of them, both of them wasted their reign as HOH. Probably the one person guaranteed not to vote Donny out of the house is going home and they're all in a worse position than they were last week. Nicole, Donny and Hayden deserve whatever is coming to them.

Agreed.

I wouldn't be mad at all if Derrick won this season, he destroyed everybody mentally. It's just that getting to that point isn't fun to watch.

I don't even really need someone to root for (RIP Brittany) but there could at least be drama or some shit to keep us entertained. Like you said, everyone is just content wasting their HoH's and letting Derrick and Frankie control their lives.

Zach is awful at this game. That has been a constant this entire season. It's disconcerting that Jokers loves him so much.

All they care about is that he occasionally makes the feeds slightly entertaining. True, it's only because he's so bad at the game, but that's how low the bar is this season

Velcro Fly

Hahaha not a single fucking one of them is surprised about double eviction

I wouldn't be mad if Julie Chen didn't treat the audience like fucking morons

lol those grins on their face after deciding to keep Zach. hahaha these people

Velcro Fly

yep i'm done lol

these people are too fucking stupid and not worth the time to watch

congrats derrick or frankie. in a season full of shit gameplay you guys might have been the "best"

UberTag

yep i'm done lol

these people are too fucking stupid and not worth the time to watch

congrats derrick or frankie. in a season full of shit gameplay you guys might have been the "best"
You have made the right decision. Tonight is the 5th consecutive episode I've missed and I doubt I'll be won back at all for the remainder of this season.

I'm just paying casual attention to the feeds at this point.

jocasta's earrings are all i have left

you idiots just did this twist last season stop it don't bring one of these people back. have a good finale that's not rushed for once so we can soak in all of these great personalities.

I'm really, really hoping no one from the Bomb Squad wins this HoH.

Hayden and Nicole know their screwed and Zach is being his normal assholish self.

Velcro Fly

Seriously need an all-stars season next year because these past two seasons have been horseshit. I normally do not complain but one of my favorite things to do in the summer has turned to shit lately. If Donny/Nicole weren't so fucking spineless this wouldn't have happened. And hey guess what dumbshits!? You are still going to be the target this week!

Velcro Fly

Didn't see Caleb winning that one

what combination of Donny/Hayden/Nicole are you putting up? Basically Hayden or Nicole since Donny put you up last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom