• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

How the fuck did so many people get that first question wrong? It's something you could have counted with the fingers of one hand and it was a pretty memorable event (swap veto).

Velcro Fly

They don't even need to hide the fact that they are a huge alliance now. Half of them come running out of a room with Caleb to get nominations done. How stupid do you feel now Donny and Nicole? No blood on my hands whaaaaa and look you are the targets anyway.

Dinosur

Caleb is a stalker but this is so good.

I can't believe he didn't just put Victoria and Nicole up. That was definitely out-of-character for how he has been.

Smart though for them. There's absolutely zero chance of a counter attack with either of Hayden or Donny gone.

They don't even need to hide the fact that they are a huge alliance now. Half of them come running out of a room with Caleb to get nominations done. How stupid do you feel now Donny and Nicole? No blood on my hands whaaaaa and look you are the targets anyway.

Lols.

I love Nicole as a person but goddamn she deserves all this shit for being such a shit player.

NYR

Hay will win veto im sure
Bye bye Nicole.

If Donny is evicted, he is back in the house in a few weeks when he is voted back in.

Derrick didn't. Not until the last minute. It's why he is gonna win the game, great strategy.

Dinosur

Who do you guys think Christine would have put up if she won? Listened to whatever Derrick told her, or actually do something weird?

NYR

Zach. Win a god damn comp. Jesus, you suck. Dr will threw comps, you are obviously trying and choking.

NYR

Literally Janelle, right?

I kinda miss Helen and her nonsense.
tumblr_mrluivCEWn1rlds1ho1_r1_400.gif

I still remember seeing this on tv and my exact reaction was:
83569-Blink-182-WTF-reaction-gif-Img-fBIy.gif

NYR

i love how they 'randomly drew' POV names but the lanes each had their names. unless Production works that fast then lol
It's Velcro. The names have ripped off in the past. They do it during the Commerical break.

I just rewinded - the names are on boards that lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom