• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Wait, so Frankie's winning?

image.php

CDX

Of course. You didn't expect them to not rig the Battle of the Block competition for him, did you? When they've all been co-operative and needed both players to contribute equally up until now. (With the possible exception of the chess comp... but that would still have a strategy/sabotage component to it for duos that grasped the game quickly.)

yep the Chess one, Amber won.

Velcro Fly

Win or lose bring Derrick back for all-stars. This season is full of shit gameplay and idiots but Derrick is a cut above by far.

9:45PM BBT: The feeds are back and Zach and Frankie are yelling at each other. Zach: "You have been talking shit about me to everyone in this house!" Frankie: "Me? You're game is dirtier than a dildo coming out of my ass."

Soroc

What a terrible move by Frankie. Half a million twitter followers and youtube followers huh? Famous sister? I can see everyone in the house sympathizing with richie rich over here.

Velcro Fly

There's no way even if production rigs it to get him back in that he's going to win. Not only is he scum but 500k isn't really that much of a life changing amount to him like it would be for everyone else in the house.

Now Frankie is bribing the houseguests for protection with Justin Bieber meeting hookup offers.

This is shit. They're going to crawl back to that asshole for some Twitter and Instagram followers. I'm sure CBS will take the time to promote that album too.

IceCold

Honestly, his strategy isn't even that stupid. Many HGs are wannabee actors and models anyways. They'd give their left nut (ovary?) to get a hook up with a celebrity. Will Frankie win the game? Most probably not, but he doesn't care. He just wants the exposure that the show gives him and he's def getting it.

Chilltown did something similar during BB7.

Agnt

Caleb tells Frankie that when they get out, he (Frankie) needs to give him a shoutout and get him in the studio with Justin Bieber.

Thats my beast mode cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom