• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

This is shit. They're going to crawl back to that asshole for some Twitter and Instagram followers. I'm sure CBS will take the time to promote that album too.
I told you there were no depths that Frankie would not stoop to in order to further his game in the house.

It's his dead grandfather and his Parkinsons-inflicted Dad and his millions of Instagram followers and his famous sister whom he has to protect and the unregistered charity he set up to build African schools that led to his erratic & terrible BB gameplay.

Velcro Fly

Hey I've been lying to you about something totally irrelevant all game! Now everyone love me so I can hook you up with celebrities!

Knew this shit would happen from the second I knew he was on the cast. Fuck this crap CBS

The burden was that Frankie couldn't famewhore 24 hours a day the way he normally does.
And now he can. He's back in his element. He'll have groupies in the house that want to be famous like him.

He is legit bragging to the houseguests. Thankfully King Derrick knows what's up.

UberTag

Frankie was unwatchable BEFORE he could famewhore 24/7, good luck to those still watching the feeds
At least Victoria's excited.

B3VCap-2014-08-08_22-31-19-727.jpg

cacophony

These people are legit morons if they think Frankie could actually hook them up.

Like big name artists would drop everything they're doing to meet some random person on the request of Ariana Grande's sister

Nicole: "America hates me for calling you out Frankie"

omg he's untouchable now

this has to be Big Brother's all time low.

None of the females are going to vote him out now. Caleb won't either cause he wants connections and followers. I'm sure tumblr will be happy cause #Zankie will be back cause Zach will want the followers too.

Christine: Maybe he can help Tim's music career.
Fuck everything.

Velcro Fly

Well Nicole is gone. King of the House just threw her hardcore under the bus.

Can finally say for good I'm over this season.

Yado

The best part about this is how subdued Frankie was since last night. Now he's back to attention whoring and twirling all over the house.

Velcro Fly

He's going to win because the moronic people they cast don't care about winning the game or winning money they just want to be famous. This is unreal. I feel so bad for Derrick who has been by far the best player this season.

Yado

Nicole is definitely Derrick's target, all night he's been subtly trying to cast doubt on the things she's told the guys.

UberTag

Nicole is definitely Derrick's target, all night he's been subtly trying to cast doubt on the things she's told the guys.
It's going to be tough to get her on the block with her fangirling over Frankie with his new posse. Especially with Christine being the one to pull the trigger. Would not be surprised to see Derrick backdoored on Monday. It's the final card BB Production needs to play to pave the way for Frankie Grande's victory march.

Velcro Fly

It's going to be tough to get her on the block with her fangirling over Frankie with his new posse. Especially with Christine being the one to pull the trigger. Would not be surprised to see Derrick backdoored on Monday. It's the final card BB Production needs to play to pave the way for Frankie Grande's victory march.

If Derrick gets backdoored I think I'm done with the show forever. I mean at some base level it resembles a game but if that happens we're getting more to the scripted reality side and I'm out.

Yado

If the POV is used and Christine puts up Victoria, Derrick will say Nicole was lying when she said Christine wanted to put Cody up. Or maybe they'll just backdoor her. I've never seen anyone say they want Derrick gone.

UberTag

If the POV is used and Christine puts up Victoria, Derrick will say Nicole was lying when she said Christine wanted to put Cody up. Or maybe they'll just backdoor her. I've never seen anyone say they want Derrick gone.
Frankie might if he finds out from someone how hard Derrick is railing against him tonight.
Derrick also confirmed tonight's BOTB comp was rigged and easier for one person to do solo than for two people as a tandem.

Partition

Banned
Frankie may be an unbearable famewhore, but he singlehandedly flipped the house tonight.

Without Frankie winning BOTB (while Caleb threw it), the rest of the season would have likely concluded with Derrick/Cody/Zach picking everyone off.

This only will make the show more interesting, and hopefully make the gameplay better.

cory64

The girls were embarrassing tonight
This whole thing is embarrassing, but better than whatever the last 3 weeks were

Jasper

Anyone know what the BOTB competition actually was, that allowed for Frankie to win it on his own whilst Caleb did nothing?

Yado

It was clear production gave him the green light to do this when Frankie was talking about how he feels like "a burden has been lifted" earlier today.

Hey guys, I'm 100% serious when I say this, my wife's cousin is Jared Leto....

Think AG might get me on the show and let me win?

It was clear production gave him the green light to do this when Frankie was talking about how he feels like "a burden has been lifted" earlier today.

Umm, why exactly would Frankie need productions permission?

lenovox1

Hey guys, I'm 100% serious when I say this, my wife's cousin is Jared Leto....

Think AG might get me on the show and let me win?

Umm, why exactly would Frankie need productions permission?

You? Well... Your wife, though is $$$$$.

And Frankie would need clearance to use Arianna's name, at the very least, but you just know production "made" him keep it a secret for a long as possible.

do you have professional photoshoots and a desperate personality?

No, but I can get some photos done and probably fake a decent desperate personality. I just gotta say how much I love Jared, how he is my life, and how great I am, right?

Have you ever met Justin Bieber?

No, I mean Yes!! I love Bieber!!!!

You? Well... Your wife, though is $$$$$.

And Frankie would need clearance to use Arianna's name, at the very least, but you just know production "made" him keep it a secret for a long as possible.

My wife would suck at this game. Then again, that doesn't seem to hurt Frankie.

Arianna gave her permission long ago, they have used her name a ton on the TV show.

I can't watch anything with Frankie. I'm assuming that he's still talking about that "burden" of his.

Look at Comp Beast Vickie.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom