• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird that people don't think straight right after a double eviction where the guy they were making out with got evicted

this show and the feeds should have a gigantic "these people are not robots" disclaimer at the beginning

Dinosur

Zach rightfully calling everyone stupid for getting that first question wrong.

I don't believe she would be talking about so many game points right now if she was lying.

She's lying that her main alliance was her, Hayden, Christine, and Frankie. She was trying to backdoor Frankie and they both figured out Christine's bullshit.

I still dunno why she's talking to Christine other than it's the only person who will talk to her at this moment.

Dinosur

Cody admitted to be a vote for Nicole and his excuse was "I looked around and no one told me what to do."

BB16 ladies and gentleman.

Dinosur

Caleb and Cody told Zach to stop bullying Nicole and he legit got pissed off. What.

Caleb also thinks Victoria isn't the weakest person in the house. What.

Doesn't matter because they already convinced Vic she's an honorary member of the detonators since she voted with them tonight.

Dinosur

Derrick just fucked up and got ahead of himself on Team America.

He already told Vic they're going to use her as a pawn and put her up with Nicole :lol

Beast Mode coming with some straight up logic right now.

Edit: holy shit, Beast Mode is on a roll right now.
Caleb saying that some of the stuff that Nicole was saying was true about Frankie and Christine.
Zack: I don't see that
Caleb: That's cause you're sleep most of the time
LOL

Oh shit, Frankie and Christine getting found out.

Wait...Victoria was in the room the entire time? LOL

Touchdown

Banned
I was wrong for wanting Jocasta to stay this week. The feeds are on fire right now.

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

cacophony

I can't believe there are so many people that like Zach, he's always been a douche & while entertaining it's always forced as hell.

his recent conversations w/ nicole shows how much he has like a high school mentality and doesnt now when to stop or take responsibility for his actions. its super annoying to watch

I was wrong for wanting Jocasta to stay this week. The feeds are on fire right now.

http://i.minus.com/ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Eh, it's just Derrick talking and Cody snorting and talking....I can't watch them anymore.

[quote="cacophony, post: 124437851"]I can't believe there are so many people that like Zach, he's always been a douche & while entertaining it's always forced as hell.

his recent conversations w/ nicole shows how much he has like a high school mentality and doesnt now when to stop or take responsibility for his actions. its super annoying to watch[/QUOTE]

I really, really hate all of these rehearsed things that he does. He's not even awake enough to be that entertaining. I think his entertainment value was incredibly exaggerated.

netguy503

Cody admitted to be a vote for Nicole and his excuse was "I looked around and no one told me what to do."

BB16 ladies and gentleman.

Wasn't it in the original rules that you yourself would be evicted if you were caught discussing who you were voting out during the voting out ceremony? I saw one person do it with Derrick in the hallways and that was caught on camera.

Also, they vote out Hayden over Nicole? How is that smart or logical if you were playing in that house. Nicole has won HOH, Hayden has not. What is with the house guests this season?

Wasn't it in the original rules that you yourself would be evicted if you were caught discussing who you were voting out during the voting out ceremony? I saw one person do it with Derrick in the hallways and that was caught on camera.

Also, they vote out Hayden over Nicole? How is that smart or logical if you were playing in that house. Nicole has won HOH, Hayden has not. What is with the house guests this season?

I'm guessing because they saw Hayden as a bigger threat. And seeing how Nicole went berserk like a chicken with it's head cut off after he walked out the door, I think they made the right choice... at least for us viewers. :D

Amazing episode! I'm kinda bummed Nicole didn't go home but I'm still holding out hope that she'll go next! That blindside will make this episode my second favorite double eviction of all time. First being the one where Big Jeff went home of course. Here's to another amazing week... Though I'm pretty sure this will be the peak of the excitement of the season. Hopefully not!

beasty

Im not sure who Nicole can nominate to put herself in a better position for next week.

I know everyone keeps laughing this off but I seriously think Victoria is gonna win this season.

I hope they do better with the nominations this time. Christine knows a lot of shit on people and she's feeling kinda betrayed. I'm sure Frankie and Zach are in full kiss ass mode.

Velcro Fly

Nicole needs to win the first egg and put up Victoria and someone else so they lose BotB and then pray for a veto win by her/vic/donny or else it doesn't matter.

Dinosur

Nicole needs to win the first egg and put up Victoria and someone else so they lose BotB and then pray for a veto win by her/vic/donny or else it doesn't matter.

Or stop pussyfooting around and put up Derrick/Cody vs Zach/Frankie and don't even worry about pov. You'll still get one of them out, cause them to turn on each other while campaigning, and have Caleb to throw up if anything crazy happens.

But yeah, it's all up to who gets first egg because they could totally bone the other person.

netguy503

Im not sure who Nicole can nominate to put herself in a better position for next week.

I know everyone keeps laughing this off but I seriously think Victoria is gonna win this season.

She's already made it to jury so she's already making alot of money for doing nothing.

What is this egg people keep talking about?

Velcro Fly

Or stop pussyfooting around and put up Derrick/Cody vs Zach/Frankie and don't even worry about pov. You'll still get one of them out, cause them to turn on each other while campaigning, and have Caleb to throw up if anything crazy happens.

But yeah, it's all up to who gets first egg because they could totally bone the other person.

I wouldn't trust Christine to not fuck me over. I'd put up Victoria with the express purpose of her losing BotB and keeping HOH for the week

Dinosur

I wouldn't trust Christine to not fuck me over. I'd put up Victoria with the express purpose of her losing BotB and keeping HOH for the week

Yeah, my bad. I just caught up with everything that went down last night and didn't realize how entrenched she is with the detonators now.

It just fucking sucks how worthless Victoria is. Even with some ridiculously dumb flip by Christine, there's absolutely nothing Nicole or Donny can do now except win every competition.

GG Derrick/Victoria final two.

Dinosur

double post cuz I'm going to bed...

Either Frankie is REALLY dumb, or he just outed production for giving him easier questions in the HoH comp. He was adamant that one of his questions was "number of people who haven't won HoH" and everyone else in the house said their's was "number of people who haven't cast a vote."

And of course after this, Zach is kissing Nicole's ass and Frankie is laying on top of Christine.

Velcro Fly

the best way for them to be going forward is to play the game of knowing that mega alliance is going to break up really soon out of necessity and try to swing to one side of that over the other. just try to go week by week staying alive. i'm not saying it's possible or that it's even possible for these three to play that game, but for right now it might be all donny has short of winning veto. i'm almost convinced derrick/cody have thought of this already and have victoria for this reason but it never hurts to try. could easily try to get out a rival with no blood on your hands since the numbers game is in hand.

UberTag

And Frankie is the first person to throw everyone under the bus. His game is gonna blow up in his face so bad.
Even if he somehow gets himself evicted, CBS and Insight Production have a lifeline waiting for Frankie. He will return to the game.

beasty

If they nominate Donny or Victoria they are the dumbest girls to ever play big brother.

Trusting Frankie? Wtf this has to be a BS convo.

UberTag

Likely nominations as of last consultation (I haven't watched any BB tonight - just relaying this from Sucks)...

Nicole's Noms = Victoria & Caleb
Christine's Noms = Derrick & Donny

Holmes

So Derrick and Donny win, get off the block, Victoria leaves and nothing is accomplished this week except for Christine being the #1 target.

UberTag

Well, this week's now wrapped up.

Zach is volunteering to go up on the block "as a pawn" alongside Frankie to satisfy the Team America mission.
He will throw the Battle of the Block competition.
He expects Christine will get put on the block post-POV should she not win to get backdoored.
Except ZACH is getting evicted next Thursday because... once again... he had to spill all of the information he got from Nicole to the entire house.
Team America gets to bank another $15,000 and Nicole will be the target next week as she can no longer play for HOH.

UberTag

I don't get it, the plan is to evict Frankie or use Zach's stupid pawn idea to get Zach out?
Nicole's target is Frankie.
Zach's selling this plan to the house initially as a bid to take out Christine.
Derrick will turn it around to vote out Zach so Team America can cash in.
Zach goes home next Thursday and Nicole can't play for HOH.

EDIT: Seems like Caleb might be trying to volunteer to be the sacrifice in Zach's place. Hilarious!

Nicole's target is Frankie.
Zach's selling this plan to the house initially as a bid to take out Christine.
Derrick will turn it around to vote out Zach so Team America can cash in.
Zach goes home next Thursday and Nicole can't play for HOH.
Man, Derrick is brutal. Though it's funny that the only reason they kept Zach this week was for TA missions and that's exactly what he's being used for. Nicole is a fucking idiot, the same shit is going to happen to her and it's going to be too late when she realizes that Derrick and Cody used her 2 times, what a dumbass.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how BMC keeps winning this mental comps. I'm starting to develop a love-hate relationship with him.

The fact Nicole hasn't caught on to Derrick is blowing my mind.

His mist is something else.
As shit as this cast is, Derrick has played a tight game and done a pretty great job of getting everyone on his side regardless of what goes on.

Absolutely can't hate on Derrick's gameplay effectiveness at all. He's had moments where it looks like he might be losing control, but he's corrected that very quickly. Derrick's game is almost surgical, but insanely boring.

Absolutely can't hate on Derrick's gameplay effectiveness at all. He's had moments where it looks like he might be losing control, but he's corrected that very quickly. Derrick's game is almost surgical, but insanely boring.

I don't think he can make it to the end with what, 6 alliances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom