• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Frankie is such an entitled and arrogant asshole. I thought I couldn't dislike him more than I already did, but I was wrong.
Yeah, Frankie was being nice and holding his entitlement and obnoxious arrogance back these past several weeks.
It was hard to fathom given how much he was still exuding but that was Frankie on his best behavior. Now he gets to be himself.

Yeah, Frankie was being nice and holding his entitlement and obnoxious arrogance back these past several weeks.
It was hard to fathom given how much he was still exuding but that was Frankie on his best behavior. Now he gets to be himself.
That burden has been lifted man.

I guess CBS did a good job casting him then. Truly one of a kind....

Caleb is good casting. If you are not going to play the game (or play it very poorly), you better damn well bring the crazy, and he's done that. The HUGE problem with this cast was the women

It's actually kind of funny considering Frankie was pretty unpopular in the BB community while on his best behavior.

Goon

JPCHsWI.gif

I love when the camera guys do stuff like this.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

I really hope Frankie gets backdoored. I really hope all this ass kissing from derrick is just to set up a back door that he isn't expecting

also frankie just said "I'm like justin bieber at vidcon"

edit: Why don't the biggest physical threats team up with each other. They might as well since people usually target them first.

2:58 PM Frankie: I'm Justin Bieber when I walk through Vid Con. I get attacked. (according to Frankie it's bigger than Comic Con) NT

can the dr tell him to shut the fuck up

2:58 PM Frankie: I'm Justin Bieber when I walk through Vid Con. I get attacked. (according to Frankie it's bigger than Comic Con) NT

can the dr tell him to shut the fuck up

This is what they want...

I've never even heard of Vid Con

Frankie just might be the Justin Bieber of Vid Con, a guy who is full of himself, and who most others think is a giant jackass

3:14 PM Frankie about Ariana- I wish I had her success, but maybe I will when I get out of here. NT

3:13 PM Derrick thanks Ariana's fans. Frankie interrupts- "And my fans!" Derrick says he forgets he has a million followers. NT

ok yeah im unsubscribing from the feeds

UberTag

Didn't even make it past a minute. Dude is a 31 year old child.
That's an insult to most children.
5-year-olds know how to keep their mouths closed when they eat. Frankie doesn't.

The Grande Family has named their next appointed victim over Twitter...

Joan Grande @joangrande · 2h
so Derrick is still trying to shade my son after he bore his soul to them.. Frankie didn't need to say anything..he won and was safe! #PROUD

4:57 PM Zach points out how it just so happens the BOTB could have been one by 1 person. Nicole: Like it's staged.Zach: Definitely like it was staged

lmao, too late

edit:
5:00 PM Frankie says that Zach must feel bad because America saw what he did to him, and that hurts Z's chances for America's Favorite. NT

i am so fucking tired of both frankie and zach, they're so annoying and immature.

Touchdown

Banned
4:57 PM Zach points out how it just so happens the BOTB could have been one by 1 person. Nicole: Like it's staged.Zach: Definitely like it was staged

lmao, too late

edit:
5:00 PM Frankie says that Zach must feel bad because America saw what he did to him, and that hurts Z's chances for America's Favorite. NT

i am so fucking tired of both frankie and zach, they're so annoying and immature.

I have a feeling they're gonna make up tonight, I don't know why.

iJIKLUsHSsl5m.gif

lol51

Frankie thinks he is untouchable now that he revealed the news.

Initially:
- Nicole said She would have never nominated him if she knew who he was. Crying she apologized for yelling at him. She doesn't want to be threatened by people after the show.
- Victoria was so star struck.
- Christine wondered if this can help Tims music career.
- Caleb thought Frankie can help introduce him to his sister. Asked how big she was, if shes bigger than Beyonce. Apparently, yes she is according to Frankie. Caleb settled for Frankie helping get him and Bieber in the recording booth.

Eventually, with Derrick planting seeds he was able to turn the opinion on Frankie. Now he is mistrusted even more. People view Frankies decision to reveal that he is a celebrity relative as a calculated game move.

- Victoria is mad now that people fear him and tells Nic/Cody/Derrick she will nominate him
- Zach is upset that people are sucking his dick now. Telling others he will vote for him if he is final two because he is playing for charity. (Subtly telling people you should evict him or I will vote for him to win)
- Nicole says he has changed into a different person since the news came out and doesn't like him. He has made comments to her like 'I thought i'd reveal it at final 2' that rubbed her the wrong way.
- Christine is 'scared' of his status. Doesn't even want to sleep in the same bed as him (not sure if serious)
- Cody recognizes that he never came clean about his previous lies and only dropped this info to cloudy the conversation.
- Everyone agrees that this sucks because he is guaranteed $25,000 americas Favorite. Sarcastically thanking Robyn Kass for casting him.

Velcro Fly

They will gain more twitter followers and fame for evicting his fame whoring ass than they ever will latching onto him once the game ends.

Velcro Fly

I can't handle After Dark anymore. Frankie just gets on my nerves very quickly.

Don't mind Zach winning veto. Can't wait to see tomorrow this BotB that Frankie was able to win on his own to see how rigged it was.

NYR

Frankie talking about taking Zach to Africa. On a private jet. Potentially owned by his sister. Who is 10 years younger than her.

This guy is a JOKE.

New Frankie sucks so fucking bad. It's in everyone's best interest to keep him in first or second place so someone else can get America's Favorite???? WTF?

I'm done with Zach again. Don't need Zankie back. Frankie talked shit about Zach all day and now they're BFFs. Frankie is going to screw him over again. Zach is back to spilling his fucking guts.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Ugh Zach, you constantly disappoint. I'm hoping Zach is playing Frankie but it's not likely. Zach knows Frankie is still lying about trying to get him out but he's still trying to mend the alliance. Ugghhhhh.

Yado

Zach said he wasn't going to talk game with anyone anymore, couple minutes later and he hasn't stopped running his mouth to Frankie.

OK, I think I'm done with the feeds for now. I can't take too much of this "burden" talk from Frankie. I don't really expect anything to happen until Thursday anyways.

Yado

OK, I think I'm done with the feeds for now. I can't take too much of this "burden" talk from Frankie. I don't really expect anything to happen until Thursday anyways.

I can't handle much more of it. He hasn't stopped talking about that confession since it happened.

Zankie lives!! I called it.

http://i.minus.com/ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://37.media.tumblr.com/e2bcf5a1bfa4026324059739315ddba2/tumblr_n9cvmnjK631qat9iko5_500.gif

I can't handle much more of it. He hasn't stopped talking about that confession since it happened.
Why am I not surprised. Derrick is really good at blowing smoke up people's ass though. I don't have the patience for it.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Something potentially major just happened.

I missed the beginning of this, so it may not be 100% right. As far as I can tell, Victoria REALLY trusted Derrick. Zach told Victoria that Derrick was part of the Detonators. Victoria did not know this information and felt betrayed. Nicole confirmed this to Victoria and told her that Derrick made a final 2 deal with her (I think that's what she said?). Victoria started crying and getting really upset. Cody walked in and interrupted their talk, then Victoria left to talk to Zach. Zach was trying to calm her down because Zach was the one who initially told her. Zach calmed her down somewhat, but Nicole told Cody that Victoria was mad at Derrick because Zach told Victoria about alliances Derrick was in.

Not sure how this will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom