• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong CCU 935K!!!

Quixz

Well I guess the hit piece FAILED! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

gVwrJsE.png

Last edited:

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Aren’t Chinese players only allowed like 1 hour per week to game?

They are absolutely fucked!!!!!

If their steam profile says they’ve played too many hours in too few days do they get sent to jail?!?!?!

comedy crying GIF

bbeach123

If their steam profile says they’ve played too many hours in too few days do they get sent to jail?!?!?!

comedy crying GIF
only apply to kids and only with online-multiplayers game .

Though its mostly apply to online mobile game (need phone numbers) . On pc/console it very easy to bypass if they're using their parent account (if their parent allow) .

Last edited:

Perrott

How can a singleplayer game from a no-name studio hit this big? Not trying to diminish the game or this massive accomplishment, I just wonder what is it that led to this level of success in, again, a singleplayer title when I bet that Final Fantasy XVI - the latest entry in a beloved and established franchise - won't do even 1/10 of this when it releases on Steam next month.

Akuji

That hype nuber will generate an extra 50k tonight from europe and america, maybe more.

Can See 2million. Congratz, what ive seen the game looks great, Animation habe impact. Feels fresh, what a Show!

Paasei

Gotta wait to see some more gameplay of people that aren’t retarded, so I can see if it’s something for me. It never peaked my interest at all.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
It's so good to see a clearly PC developed game performing this well.

Hopefully it convinces other studios to go back to pushing PC hardware and making those games especially for PC then down porting to consoles.

It also doesn't surprise me that a game that has demoed nvidia technology and killer PC graphics for 4 years is smashing it!

JCK75

comedy crying GIF

Does not even need to be a law.. the parents will enforce that shit all on their own.. We had a bus issue with the school and I thought they had lost my son so I decided it was time to get him a phone.. that cunt tried to use that as leverage to make new rules for him if he wants a phone, and in those rules was limiting game time to 10 minutes a day.. I was like.. Or.. I will just bypass you.. pay for it myself.. give him a phone and you can go F Yourself.

makaveli60

Wait a moment, I was out of the loop. Has this been tried to be cancelled by woke propagandist “journalists”? Serious question, highlight me please what happened. Thanks!

Top Bottom