• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong had 4.5 million pre-orders/sales at launch

Draugoth

Gold Member
black-myth-wukong-ganha-novo-gameplay-e-pagina-no-steam-095054.jpg

Black Myth: Wukong had 4.5 million pre orders/sales and generated $250 million in revenue

The Black Myth: Goku has sold over 4.5 million copies across all platforms, with sales of over 1.5 billion yuan

Caixin News Agency, August 20, according to the statistics of the best-selling list of national games, up to now, “black myth: goku” has sold more than 3 million copies on steam, together with wegame, epic and ps platforms, the current total sales of more than 4.5 million copies, with a total sales volume of more than 1.5 billion yuan. Currently, the game steam favorable rating is maintained at the level of 95% +, of which, the proportion of Chinese comments is about 90%. (Caixin reporter Cui Ming)

Source

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
It probably sold way more. It peaked at 2.2M on Steam alone, so there's no way it only sold 3M on PC. We're probably at 5.5M+ with PS5.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
“black myth: goku” has sold more than 3 million copies on steam, together with wegame, epic and ps platforms, the current total sales of more than 4.5 million copies

So in short

Steam = 3 million
wegame + EGS + PS5 = 1.5 million

feynoob

Banned
Deserved. This is what we gamers want. Games, and nothing else but games. Keep your views to yourself and let us get lost playing those games.

mystech

Now hopefully that shows:

1. The IGNorant gaming journalists that their agenda isn’t working.

2. The western game developers that people still want good, fun, single player games.

This has been such an interesting generation watching the big gaming industry move full force into giving us everything we don’t want. Then again and again we vote with our wallets and remind them who actually has the power here.

I can only hope these big developers learn their lesson and start giving us good games again by the time next gen arrives. As for the big gaming journalists, I don’t know if they will ever have my trust again.

Top Bottom