• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong - New fix to get rid of over-sharpening, vignette, and disabling Chromatic Aberration

Also:

General​

• Adjust gameplay FOV.

Ultrawide​

• Remove 21:9 aspect ratio limit.

Graphical Tweaks​

• Adjust forced sharpening.
  • Disable chromatic aberration.
  • Disable vignette (darkening at the edges of the screen).

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
If you dont already have UUU you deserve all the mess that devs "forget" to set as options.

GVfbBniWQAAJQ0Q

Audiophile

I'm a fan of light chromatic aberration. It's a shame devs massively overdo it upfront then after the backlash either add an on/off option or modders have to provide an on/off option. A 5-10 point slider or at least an off/low/med/high should be standard. I find a small amount can really bring the image together nicely.

As for sharpening, it's getting way too prominent in games, I can't grasp how people think it looks good cranked up. Having games in the the mid 2020s being reminiscent of the Edge Enhancement ringing on early Universal catalog blu-rays wasn't something I expected.

TheStam

Oversharpening is the worst.

This game looks cool but has some weird issues. Even using this, turning down settings, turning off motion blur, ray tracing, v-sync on/off, frame GEN off etc I feel like there is a weird motion blur effect when you move the camera at high frame rates and it really bugs me.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
UUU wot mate?

UUU.
Universal Unreal Unlocker.

It lets us edit the .ini that devs for some reason started blocking relatively recently.
(old man voice) Back in my day .ini/cfg files were unlocked already so you could add/remove Engine features easily and tweak games perfectly.

UUU just brings back that functionality allowing you to get games exactly as you want, right down to injecting Photomode with pose editor and spawning basically anything in the game.

Soodanim

UUU.
Universal Unreal Unlocker.

It lets us edit the .ini that devs for some reason started blocking relatively recently.
(old man voice) Back in my day .ini/cfg files were unlocked already so you could add/remove Engine features easily and tweak games perfectly.

UUU just brings back that functionality allowing you to get games exactly as you want, right down to injecting Photomode with pose editor and spawning basically anything in the game.
Nice one.

I don't know why devs insist on having us suffer CA and vignettes. Elden Ring never added toggles for some reason, and it just like every other game in existence looks better without either.

Top Bottom