• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

heres my reshade preset

https://www.mediafire.com/?8ohc0357j3gdf48

to install follow the guide i posted above (posted number 5170)

once you have followed the steps in that guide, unrar the files in link above and copy/paste them to C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\ReShade

You da best. Will try to install after work.

W I S H B O Y S

YDf8Sm2.jpg

Backside screenshot would be nsfw.

Lemme guess: Gon?

anothertech

Welp, I'm in a bad place. lol

I'm too poor to advance my weapon.
I have no dumplings/healing tonics...
Which means going into dungeons is dicey atm.
So, time for a ton of dailies.
Oh and I have all of the PVP Soul Shield piece and no way to afford unsealing them. lol
So a trick I use is going to a lower lvl instance like adders nest or something, and just farm it over and over. They reward dumplings and tonics regularly and the mobs are so easy I can do it in 5 minutes or less. I get 50 in about 20 to 30 minutes.

I eat a lot too lol but I don't use any when doing the low lvl stuff

yaffi

Welp, I'm in a bad place. lol

I'm too poor to advance my weapon.
I have no dumplings/healing tonics...
Which means going into dungeons is dicey atm.
So, time for a ton of dailies.
Oh and I have all of the PVP Soul Shield piece and no way to afford unsealing them. lol

I hope you don't become too poor to repair your weapon.

Ricker

So turns out the icons I was wondering how to activate where,like someone mentionned here a few days ago,combos that I cant use yet since you need to complete Chapter 17 first...didnt know about the K button also lol...all makes sense now but they shouldnt show you stuff on screen you cant do yet.

The EU costume is sadly one of the few that don't look very good on Gon female, mostly because of what I assume is a bug. The "tail" of the jacket is bent in a weird shape in the back and it just looks meh. It's not super noticeable but once you know about it, it's hard to not see it especially since you're always looking at the back of your char. I'm thinking of keeping it for later instead of using it on my KFM.

New client update:

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:
A new Spam Block list has been added alongside the regular Block list (F4)
You can add someone to this block list by using the new “Block spammer” contextual menu
This will block them but also automatically report them as a spammer
Unlike the regular block list, this will only block their chat and no other player interactions
This new block list has 200 slots
A “Delete All’ button has been added for easy management
The list will automatically clear itself when you return to the character selection screen
A “Delete All” button has also been added to the regular block list

A new chat spam prevention system has been added
It will automatically monitor the chat, detect and block any spam
It will take a few attempts for the spam to be picked up by the filer
Please note that this is an experimental feature. We have tested this extensively to make sure it doesn’t pick up normal chat, but if you are encountering any issues, you can return to the character selection screen to clear your spam block list

Implemented a preventive fix for the Razer Chroma crash issue which should help prevent crashes and disconnections when using a Razer device
We are still working directly with Razer to find a definitive fix for this issue

Anyone know what determines your running animation?

Was messing around with character creation and I somehow made a Yun that had a weird running animation where she swung her arms out in front with open palms.

The other day I made another random one except this time she ran with her palms closed and the arms swung at a lower position.

Not really sure what's causing that. I've only noticed with Yun so far.

Actually I have noticed some Jin that have a different standing animation where they cross their arms as soon as they stop moving as opposed to the normal one where they just stand with their hands at their sides. It's not one of the random idle animations that play after you stop moving for a while either, it occurs as soon as they stop moving.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
That feel when you have two super nodes on lockdown the instant they respawn throughout the day :D

Sitting on almost 100 moonwater quartz atm :p

cHinzo

Did the 6 men Poh dungeon for the first time. Holyshit that was hard. Also had 6 melee classes and no FM, Summoner or KFM who are apparently good in this dungeon. It was painful but we did it! :D

Edit: also thank god no mid-day maintenance this week!

Chariot

Did the 6 men Poh dungeon for the first time. Holyshit that was hard. Also had 6 melee classes and no FM, Summoner or KFM who are apparently good in this dungeon. It was painful but we did it! :D

Edit: also thank god no mid-day maintenance this week!
FM can be super helpful with Slashimi's heating and decently so against Poharan's mine. I dread every PoH 6 or 4 run without. Their group freeze is invaluable.

Also Lyn BD to put Slashimis aid and the Soup Chef to sleep.

Vex_

Banned
When using a controller, is there a way to toggle sprint instead of having to hold down LS?

I wish man, I wish. I also would like to set my dodges to a button rather than double motions. Doing that with an analog stick isn't a good idea. Might switch my movement to my dpad where I can perform them more consistently.

FM can be super helpful with Slashimi's heating and decently so against Poharan's mine. I dread every PoH 6 or 4 run without. Their group freeze is invaluable.

Also Lyn BD to put Slashimis aid and the Soup Chef to sleep.

Summoners can do the same I believe, although dandelion doesn't block everything the same as ice block.

And for sleeping, most classes can do it, they just need to know how their sleep work. Most are more complex than the BD one which is just, grip then press button. I like sleeping tigers on pohara with side dodge > triple kick > air launcher > air grapple > chokehold, feels stylish as fuck, even though it takes forever. Would be easier with the normal grapple but not gonna sacrifice that sweet blue aura DPS cooldown stuff.

Top Bottom