• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Vex_

Banned
An old gif. I started getting tired of mobs here and started throwing them away from me. Mobs just love to attack you while you are in a menu...
3AwP5Vf.gif

Chariot

Will join, why are you suddenly a junior though and what happened to your avatar? :( Did I wake up in an alternate dimension? :p
You left us so soon again ;__;

Well, I was betting that I take a non-anime avatar if Bernie Sanders was to lose in Iowa and I am also junior'd for the duration of the democratic primary for my "Bernie won" thread.

You left us so soon again ;__;

Well, I was betting that I take a non-anime avatar if Bernie Sanders was to lose in Iowa and I am also junior'd for the duration of the democratic primary for my "Bernie won" thread.

Yeah sorry, I have daily chores to do but thought I would join already so I don't have to ask for a link later again D:

And oh I see, I don't really follow US politics but atleast you hold word unlike politicians, how long will that bet take? :p

A month. Then I am back to cute anime girls. Though Aung San Suu Kyi is an amazing person to have as an avatar :3

Ah I see :eek: I won't lie I have no idea who that is without googling although her face reminded me of Jackie Chan for a very brief second somehow... yeah my brain goes places sometimes...

Chariot

Ah I see :eek: I won't lie I have no idea who that is without googling although her face reminded me of Jackie Chan for a very brief second somehow... yeah my brain goes places sometimes...

Phew, I'm at least not alone with that. :D
This is weird xD

She is an amazing person that changed her country, Burma, with violence free civil resistance and tenacity. Aung San Suu Ky was freed from decades of house arrest a few years ago and her party won the presidential election overwhelmingly. I would recommend to look into her lifework, maybe watching the trailer to the movie The Lady to get an idea.

This is weird xD

She is an amazing person that changed her country, Burma, with violence free civil resistance and tenacity. Aung San Suu Ky was freed from decades of house arrest a few years ago and her party won the presidential election overwhelmingly. I would recommend to look into her lifework, maybe watching the trailer to the movie The Lady to get an idea.

Hey maybe they have a similar "aura" or something and some brains just notice that :p

And ohhh I think I did hear of her before afterall, I remember the local news picking the story up, will watch the trailer later when I can and possibly the movie then, thanks :) It's great that peace and democracy can move things afterall and I wish it would work like this in more countries. But nontheless the world needs more people like her, I guess I have some stuff to read tonight! :D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Disheartening to log in and see some racist ass racists in the game. Funny thing is, racist against Koreans. Like, WAT?

Vex_

Banned
Can't log into the game. I'm getting this error message:

Bhh6nHk.jpg

Before maintenance everything worked fine.

make sure if you are using the Nolauncher shortcut script to regularly launch the game first to check for patches. Patch by launching the original blade and soul Nlauncher. There was a new patch @ approx ~ 57mb

Afterwards, you can use your customized launcher.

I know that is what happened to me (I use JP voices, so I bypass the launcher).

Disheartening to log in and see some racist ass racists in the game. Funny thing is, racist against Koreans. Like, WAT?

ignore the asshats.

Sciel

dc09c48768.jpg

Rerolled to master race because i was getting tired of playing BM with my shitty ping.

Holy shit, playing summoner is ridiculous. Its like playing the game with a cheat code on, everything just....dies super fast. I don't think i've ever had to eat/drink a pot even once yet.

yaffi

make sure if you are using the Nolauncher shortcut script to regularly launch the game first this time to patch (using the original blade and soul Nlauncher). There was a new patch @ approx ~ 57mb

Afterwards, you can use your customized launcher.

I know that is what happened to me (I use JP voices, so I bypass the launcher).

Yeah, I noticed after posting. Thanks.

Razzorn34

Holy shit, playing summoner is ridiculous. Its like playing the game with a cheat code on, everything just....dies super fast. I don't think i've ever had to eat/drink a pot even once yet.

Yeah. They are flat out OP right now, and will continue to overshadow everyone else until we get the level 50 cap. I'm glad there isn't a load of them out there. If it wasn't for the fact that the pet is a lame looking cat, there would be a ton more of them to deal with.

Yeah. They are flat out OP right now, and will continue to overshadow everyone else until we get the level 50 cap. I'm glad there isn't a load of them out there. If it wasn't for the fact that the pet is a lame looking cat, there would be a ton more of them to deal with.

Assassin is dumb too because mobs literally stand there and do nothing while you attack then in stealth. In party play, the assassin cannot ever pull aggro if they stay in stealth.

Destroyers can pull entire packs and mash Tab to spin2win for 5 straight minutes until the pack is dead.

In general PvE balance literally does not exist in this game, ranged have such a huge advantage over melee due to simply ignoring 99% of boss mechanics because there is simply no interest on the part of the devs in making the ranged targets of anything ever unless they pull aggro from the tank.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Freezing enemy to the ground is the evilest shit. Most classes need to target the enemy and there are few things that gets you out of that. Freeze your enemy to the ground and run behind him. Care with assassins tho, decoy gets them out easy if you attack them and the have it off cd.

Someone pulled this on me last night and ruined my 7 win streak on my BD. Not gonna lie, was salty for a bit. :lol

That move you guys have where you freeze yourselves and get health back when we hit you is S tier on the troll scale.

ShinMaruku

Someone pulled this on me last night and ruined my 7 win streak on my BD. Not gonna lie, was salty for a bit. :lol

That move you guys have where you freeze yourselves and get health back when we hit you is S tier on the troll scale.

You are gonna LOVE warlocks. :p

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
dc09c48768.jpg

Rerolled to master race because i was getting tired of playing BM with my shitty ping.

Summoner may be the next class I get to level cap. :lol

You are gonna LOVE warlocks. :p

Considering how I plan to roll one when they're out, I probably will. :p

I think most classes have a S,S backdash that breaks freeze.

However you will still be chilled which deactivates a bunch of moves that "Approach the enemy".

Don't know if abilities that increase your movement speed eliminates or reduces chill though.

Sorian

Banned
I think most classes have a S,S backdash that breaks freeze.

However you will still be chilled which deactivates a bunch of moves that "Approach the enemy".

Don't know if abilities that increase your movement speed eliminates or reduces chill though.

You can spec the ice beam to be stronger so even that backdash doesn't break it (if I'm remembering right).

Ploid 3.0

I would love to level summoner, but I just hate that it's stuck to the small race, and a friggin teddy bear cat. :(

Come on warlock, I miss you.

Also what is the gaf clan's name?

frozencool

Neo Member
Hmmmmmm so I made a boo boo.

I'm on Mushin, but I joined Crimson a million years ago during the very first days of early access thinking we were going with the same side as CBT (didn't join the guild during CBT but only feel like it now). Had to take time off of gaming for a good while, I come back and find out that it's now near impossible to switch sides without rolling a new character.

Is it even possible to sit at the faction change NPC and spam the change faction button until it lets me?

ShinMaruku

Hmmmmmm so I made a boo boo.

I'm on Mushin, but I joined Crimson a million years ago during the very first days of early access thinking we were going with the same side as CBT (didn't join the guild during CBT but only feel like it now). Had to take time off of gaming for a good while, I come back and find out that it's now near impossible to switch sides without rolling a new character.

Is it even possible to sit at the faction change NPC and spam the change faction button until it lets me?
it should. As to that destroyer gif any high damage ani cancel classes can do that with good ping. Assassins and warlocks can do so too. I had a great mirror match with another assassin with great finishers where first I was destroyed until I changed my approach and close shave's stupid damage.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
Yeah i been logged in for good hour nothing happen to me so far. maybe its fixed now idk. Yeah I been streaming it and everything and i havent got logged out

Cidd

dc09c48768.jpg

I got mine to level 41 and I've soloed most of the dungeons with ease. I have over a hundred healing potions and dumplings because like you said not needed.

I don't know if I can go back to my lvl45 BD lol.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I checked out the B&S reddit and forums and lets like, in the blink of an eye, the community just turned nasty and hate the game. Really weird. Am I missing something?

Sorian

Banned
I checked out the B&S reddit and forums and lets like, in the blink of an eye, the community just turned nasty and hate the game. Really weird. Am I missing something?

Shitty F2P practices will do that.

Edit: Also having someone official come on the subreddit and brush it off like no big deal didn't do them any favors.

I'm assuming most them find the gacha/gambling system with the boxes to be fairly repugnant.

The costumes in the cash shop are fine but gambling boxes are lame as fuck.

Seil

I'm assuming most them find the gacha/gambling system with the boxes to be fairly repugnant.

The costumes in the cash shop are fine but gambling boxes are lame as fuck.

People also seem to be paying closer attention to our model in general, like our premium subscription in comparison to Taiwan's. Hint: Ours is gimped in comparison.

Top Bottom