• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

whast up with the boxes craze...its not p2w at all...specially with Zen Bens coming next wednesday...

if you seriously whine because of the RNG costume...

Lol

Thank you. I mean it's just costume that have no bearing what so ever on your stats. It's literally not that serious. I can see the outcry if they hid a major weapon behind it or something but damn you can literally play the game in your underwear and be geared enough for high level content.

Sorian

Banned
Thank you. I mean it's just costume that have no bearing what so ever on your stats. It's literally not that serious. I can see the outcry if they hid a major weapon behind it or something but damn you can literally play the game in your underwear and be geared enough for high level content.

That's not true. Un-equipping your clothes makes your soulshield turn off.

Also, it's still a shitty practice so this entire post is garbage.

Ferrio

Banned

Some people just don't want to support a company based on their policies no matter how it actually affects the product.

Kyne

Is that yellow floaty band thing on the Deva Raiment costume its own adornment? I haven't gotten it yet from the wheel... :(

swh0JLA.jpg

oCOQsJB.jpg

My character, Xiaoling.

It's my wife's Chinese name!

Is that yellow floaty band thing on the Deva Raiment costume its own adornment? I haven't gotten it yet from the wheel... :(

Note that you can't use it without the Deva costume on, they have to be used together. Lycan and Stinger also have similar things(Stinger is a tail and Lycan is ears I think?)

Hoplatee

I am looking for some alt to play along with my FM.

I am torn between Destroyer, Blade Master or Summoner. I'd like something completely different. I'd think a BM would be the most use to 'learn' the mechanics even better but it seems a bit hard with a lousy connection and quite difficult to play as a 'proper tank' or am I wrong? I might like that role for sure. I think I would like Summoner the most but I really do not like that race which stopped me so far from rolling one.

Any suggestions/input?

Chromax

Finally killed that Dreadsomething arena boss. After dying like 20 times at level 40...

Fighting that guy made me rage hard.

ShinMaruku

I am looking for some alt to play along with my FM.

I am torn between Destroyer, Blade Master or Summoner. I'd like something completely different. I'd think a BM would be the most use to 'learn' the mechanics even better but it seems a bit hard with a lousy connection and quite difficult to play as a 'proper tank' or am I wrong? I might like that role for sure. I think I would like Summoner the most but I really do not like that race which stopped me so far from rolling one.

Any suggestions/input?

Blade Master is really fun as is destroryer being easier on your connection.

Person

I wanted the winter coat since I tried it on in the wardrobe ages ago but there's plenty of skimpy stuff already arghhhhh

also ages ago I remembered maplestory had these weapon skins that made them invisible

I want it to look like me KFM is unarmed :(

> seeing people running around with winter coats

images

Companies have RNG boxes because people buy them. It's not rocket science. The gacha has been proven to make serious money.

The game seems to be doing well a few weeks in, running around Misty Woods there's always players everywhere doing dailies and getting in fights. Dungeons continue to pop instantly. It's nice to play an MMO that isn't ded after the first week. Big content patch coming soon too, queues will be back when that happens.

Person

Companies have RNG boxes because people buy them. It's not rocket science. The gacha has been proven to make serious money.

The game seems to be doing well a few weeks in, running around Misty Woods there's always players everywhere doing dailies and getting in fights. Dungeons continue to pop instantly. It's nice to play an MMO that isn't ded after the first week. Big content patch coming soon too, queues will be back when that happens.

wow i'm not saying 'why' im saying 'i want those coats but im gonna have to RNG'

Oh god RNG boxes well it was fun while the game lasted.

Moonstone prices dropping like crazy already and completely unprofitable.

Glad i only spend 30 euro's on the game.

Kudo

Its already tanking the economy with the huge influx of Moonstones and Soulstones from these boxes. This is just the start i have seen it happen to TERA and Archeage. I don't see it going any differently here.

And this is a bad thing why?
Some people actually want to progress in the game, and not play "Economy Simulator".

Person

Its already tanking the economy with the huge influx of Moonstones and Soulstones from these boxes. This is just the start i have seen it happen to TERA and Archeage. I don't see it going any differently here.
im not saying the game economy isnt important but thats not what im playing it for

Person

I spent money on coins and have not got them yet and it has been over 12 hours.

I sent support a message.

depends on where you bought them from

if you got them direct from their website they should just show up fairly quickly, even while you're in game

if you bought it from somewhere like offgamers, you need to confirm your paypal and get mailed a code or something

depends on where you bought them from

if you got them direct from their website they should just show up fairly quickly, even while you're in game

if you bought it from somewhere like offgamers, you need to confirm your paypal and get mailed a code or something

I got it from them directly when browsing the Hongmoon store.

Vex_

Banned

Agreed. Loving instant dungeon runs due to quick matching.

Quonny

Economy is incredibly important in an MMO.

I honestly think that it has a lot to do with people overspending on Soulstones. They get their Moonwater stone and go "oh shit, now I need these Soulstone things" and spend out the ass for them.

One daily gives you 1 gold worth of Soulstones at the current price. That's absurd.

Kudo

Economy is incredibly important in an MMO.

I honestly think that it has a lot to do with people overspending on Soulstones. They get their Moonwater stone and go "oh shit, now I need these Soulstone things" and spend out the ass for them.

One daily gives you 1 gold worth of Soulstones at the current price. That's absurd.

I know, good economy drives people to play more etc. but when some people play the game just for the "economy" I think that's where I stop understanding.

ShinMaruku

It amazes me how little people understand about the importance of economy in an MMO.
The economy of this game will be a slight bit different than standard due to there only being 2 good professions and the new items coming. So it should be interesting what happens.

Top Bottom