• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

WaterAstro

So I've been sticking with the Stalker Soul Shield since that graveyard area since I'm not getting easy full sets of Soul Shields... how do I get full sets?

Vex_

Banned
What's the general consensus on BM vs Sin? Which class is better? Pvp wise? PvE wise? Thinking about making an alt from now. Was gonna do a KFM, but now they seem boring.

Baalzebup

So I've been sticking with the Stalker Soul Shield since that graveyard area since I'm not getting easy full sets of Soul Shields... how do I get full sets?

Once you hit lv 20, you can buy the Viridian set from the vendor at Jadestone village. Costs only a single Viridian Valor stone per slice. There are no real worthwhile upgrades before that.

WaterAstro

Once you hit lv 20, you can buy the Viridian set from the vendor at Jadestone village. Costs only a single Viridian Valor stone per slice. There are no real worthwhile upgrades before that.

Sweet, I just hit 20 and I have no idea what these stones are for lol

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Seems chat is messed up? Can't chat to guild, faction or anything. Not receiving any either. This just on my end?

RyudBoy

Game keeps crashing on me after about an hour of playing and then I need to restart my PC. Getting "Client.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" error.

This update no good. :/

I have 6 out of 8 of the bsh purp set right now and none of the stats match the kr site that was listed.

I think this has the right stats:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/450z80/bis_pve_souls_shield_for_feb_10th_patch/
Or this one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/455yrc/rising_waters_update_bis_soul_shields/

At least my mushin tower soul shields match up, I haven't actually done BSH yet, was tired as shit yesterday and with the servers coming up super late, only got time to do a few things.

tatsuki

I think this has the right stats:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/450z80/bis_pve_souls_shield_for_feb_10th_patch/
Or this one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/455yrc/rising_waters_update_bis_soul_shields/

At least my mushin tower soul shields match up, I haven't actually done BSH yet, was tired as shit yesterday and with the servers coming up super late, only got time to do a few things.

tgqhtxb.png

That's what I've found so far. I just had an extra 3 and 5 but they ended up being the exact same stats.

WaterAstro

so dungeons require certain weapon levels before you can enter, right?

Is it worth grinding out dungeons to get the weapon to be able to do the next dungeon? Can't get into Blackram Narrows, but I already done like 20 of the stupid dungeon that has the weapon I need and I didn't get my class weapon.

yaffi

so dungeons require certain weapon levels before you can enter, right?

Is it worth grinding out dungeons to get the weapon to be able to do the next dungeon? Can't get into Blackram Narrows, but I already done like 20 of the stupid dungeon that has the weapon I need and I didn't get my class weapon.

If it's a blue weapon you need, just buy it from the marketplace.

RyudBoy

I can't beat the Hulking Augerite on level 5. Every time I get him down to like 10%, that piece of shit in the middle explodes and 1 shots me.

I can't beat the Hulking Augerite on level 5. Every time I get him down to like 10%, that piece of shit in the middle explodes and 1 shots me.

Do you pick up the buffs in the corner? If you walk on the orbs when they have the green aura, they give a buff, some are nice. Other than that it's just a DPS check so it might be an issue with your gear or your spec.

Even the 6/4-man?

For the 6man daily, you first need to take it at the actual NPC. Starter is in the fisherman village southwest of hogshead(you can see the quest on your world map, bloodshade something). This sends you to the entrance, and then gives you the daily. Then after that you can just take it in the dungeon lobby as usual, or at the entrance if you're with a server grp.

There's a 24man version of Bloodshade Harbour?

Haha yeah, it's like poh24 really, but more annoying cause you can't group up mobs to aoe as easily. There's 7 quests and they give a bit more silver than the poh ones though, so it's like 4.5g for the daillies or something? Plus you can get BSH purple soulshields like in poh, which is nice.

yaffi

Sölf;194916018 said:
Impossible. Performance issues in a NC Soft game? I don't believe you.

No, I mean EVEN WORSE!

Improved performance mentioned in the patch notes probably was a typo.

Quonny

As a Destroyer you can literally circle and Eviscerate all the way to floor 7.

Can't do that on floor 7, guess I have to learn how to play this game for reals.

Chariot

I have the overall impression the game runs worse than before.
Can't say much on this, but it at least doesn't feel better.

Best Tank and best dps. Pvp wise? Those are the best balanced.
Really? It still feels like BDs have little chance against me in general. They can do a fancy combo where I get a lot of damage I can avoid if I am already caught. However I mostly don't get caught and riddle them down. Summs are still too strong and I still jave to figure out how to fight Destroyers, I lose almost all fights against those.

As a Destroyer you can literally circle and Eviscerate all the way to floor 7.

Can't do that on floor 7, guess I have to learn how to play this game for reals.
Similar feeling as Sin. It's the first time I encountered such a strong 1v1 enemy with partial true sight. Took me two full weapon durabilities to get him. It good training for PVP I guess. Really need to stay on the toes.

Yushi

Last night, I did a 3rd and last attempt at a full clear before going to sleep.

As a BM, I had 20ish sec at the Floor 7 kill. (With maybe 2-3 mistake that cost me over 10sec)

I did it with all gear pre-siren. So it's possible.

You BM are about to suffer!

AND I AINT HELPING!

Might attempt pvp tonight, get that GAF top spot ;P

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Man, I'm enjoying Destroyer so much. Wouldn't be surprised to end up playing that more than my BD at 45. We'll see though. =x

I tried Mushin's tower yesterday and couldn't beat the 4th floor I think it was? The jiangshi? I got it down to 50% twice in a row but then it just owned me. I may just suck at being a blade master, but I don't think I have the DPS for it at this point. I spent yesterday updating my weapons/accessories to pre-siren levels. I have the full moonwater arena SS set, but I think I need to get the blackram blue or purple set or something. I need more cash, I guess just more daily farming in my future.

Is there any reason for me not to use my Moonwater Key on the Siren chest to get the class weapon?

Person

I tried Mushin's tower yesterday and couldn't beat the 4th floor I think it was? The jiangshi? I got it down to 50% twice in a row but then it just owned me. I may just suck at being a blade master, but I don't think I have the DPS for it at this point. I spent yesterday updating my weapons/accessories to pre-siren levels.

idk about the chest thing but true profane should be more than enough for the jiangshi, it's moves are very predictable so just try work around that i guess

I tried Mushin's tower yesterday and couldn't beat the 4th floor I think it was? The jiangshi? I got it down to 50% twice in a row but then it just owned me. I may just suck at being a blade master, but I don't think I have the DPS for it at this point. I spent yesterday updating my weapons/accessories to pre-siren levels. I have the full moonwater arena SS set, but I think I need to get the blackram blue or purple set or something. I need more cash, I guess just more daily farming in my future.

Is there any reason for me not to use my Moonwater Key on the Siren chest to get the class weapon?

If it makes you feel any better I'm a KFM and didn't even manage to pass the 1st Floor :(

idk about the chest thing but true profane should be more than enough for the jiangshi, it's moves are very predictable so just try work around that i guess

How do you cancel out when it summons the adds? I tried shoulder charge and kick but it didn't do anything. I'm specced out of anklebiter right now, but would that work?

How do you cancel out when it summons the adds? I tried shoulder charge and kick but it didn't do anything. I'm specced out of anklebiter right now, but would that work?

Don't think you can? Just kill the adds really, barely notice them usually. He has CC resist though like most bosses, if you wanted to interupt, you'd need to use 2 of the same CC type. So 2pt Boot+Anklebiter or Shoulder Charge + Daze 5hit point or Lunar slash, something of the sort, but I don't think you can cancel the summon, just the aoe. You can keep Blade Call and just hit it when they spawn and it'll clear them easily.

Top Bottom