• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Yushi

How do you cancel out when it summons the adds? I tried shoulder charge and kick but it didn't do anything. I'm specced out of anklebiter right now, but would that work?

Work on your spec, im using True Profane and i'm a BM. Took some work but i cleared the tower using the Misty Wood pvp SS

Work on your spec, im using True Profane and i'm a BM. Took some work but i cleared the tower using the Misty Wood pvp SS

Don't think you can? Just kill the adds really, barely notice them usually. He has CC resist though like most bosses, if you wanted to interupt, you'd need to use 2 of the same CC type. So 2pt Boot+Anklebiter or Shoulder Charge + Daze 5hit point or Lunar slash, something of the sort, but I don't think you can cancel the summon, just the aoe. You can keep Blade Call and just hit it when they spawn and it'll clear them easily.

When I did the tower I was only on infernal weapon. I had all the mats just needed the gold to do the upgrades for all of my stuff, which I finished farming yesterday. My accessories are now all awakened infernal. I still need some more dokumo crit SS to upgrade my moonwater arena SS set though.

Character Info

My spec is essentially this basic pve build with a little addition to it due to the new HM Level 1 points.

When I did the tower I was only on infernal weapon. I had all the mats just needed the gold to do the upgrades for all of my stuff, which I finished farming yesterday. My accessories are now all awakened infernal. I still need some more dokumo crit SS to upgrade my moonwater arena SS set though.

Character Info

My spec is essentially this basic pve build with a little addition to it due to the new HM Level 1 points.

Yeah maybe it's because you didn't have your weapon upgraded. I cleared it with similar gear though on my BM. My soul shield was better, 8pc poharan, moonwater is really meh overall but I guess it's something.

I wouldn't waste money on infusing with dokumo though, just throw shitty green elite blackram(the ones that drop in poh24 a lot), they're much cheaper and do the job just fine. Can buy some on the market for like a silver each if you don't have any, and it costs 8.8silvers to infuse them, while dokumo you have to unseal and it costs like what 40silvers to infuse? And realistically you'll be replacing your entire moonwater set once you start clearing mushin further, since you get 1pc from every floor starting at 4 and they're WAY better than moonwater.

But yeah never really noticed the adds to be honest, just Flash Step or Blade Call or Fissure or whatever it is you have for aoe and it should clean them up easily. I personally like the T3F1 Lunar Slash, gives a bunch of focus back and does high burst aoe damage, good for stuff like that and you can use it while in draw stance so it's good even for single target since it extends draw stance.

I personally like the T3F1 Lunar Slash, gives a bunch of focus back and does high burst aoe damage, good for stuff like that and you can use it while in draw stance so it's good even for single target since it extends draw stance.

I might take a look at this. I think I threw some of those HM 1 points into rush and evade just because I wanted my build to be done and over with, but putting 3 points into lunar slash and having a way to recharge focus in draw stance more rapidly could be big.

RyudBoy

Do you pick up the buffs in the corner? If you walk on the orbs when they have the green aura, they give a buff, some are nice. Other than that it's just a DPS check so it might be an issue with your gear or your spec.

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea they were buffs. Thought they trigger that thing that 1 shots me.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
FUCK YEAH I'VE DEFEATED JUNGHADO! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!

curry-saiyan.gif

Jayhawk

Extra enemies that are not the boss.

Go find us a WAR OT when you're done with dailies in this game.

I wonder if I'll find the time for more than a few attempts at Junghado tonight. I only tried three pulls, but it was already getting late by then even after one-shot in 6F.

Sorian

Banned
Go find us a WAR OT when you're done with dailies in this game.

I wonder if I'll find the time for more than a few attempts at Junghado tonight. I only tried three pulls, but it was already getting late by then even after one-shot in 6F.

Too many damn dailies in this game, bleh.

Plus my extra time is devoted to getting scrubbed in XCOM.

Hoplatee

Summoner at 45 now as well. Went pretty fast but the ending parts of Act 2 are pretty bad due to lack of channels to jump into. Many people chasing the same mobs. Cinderlands was heaven with 7 channels. All that ore / water... :3

Got most of the mats ready to go Siren weapon so that's cool.

Still not sure which gems to get though.

cHinzo

Took me an whole hour playing in a party with random angry Germans, but I got my first piece of the BSH soul shield with perfect stats. :D Feels good.

Also, is it worth it go craft this one?

Hongmoon_Hexagonal_Peridot.jpg

Took me an whole hour playing in a party with random angry Germans, but I got my first piece of the BSH soul shield with perfect stats. :D Feels good.

Also, is it worth it go craft this one?

Hongmoon_Hexagonal_Peridot.jpg
Heal on crit is miles better, unless you can proc evasion more often than crit.

tatsuki

hoiurni.png

I can finally make and sell moonwater transformation stones. Feels good. The price for them went up by over 1g since last night as well which is nice.

yaffi

I have the feeling that the grind/farm-fatigue is setting in earlier than expected for me. I checked what I had/have to do (that's already an issue) to get to stuff I want and don't really feel like doing any of it.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I have the feeling that the grind/farm-fatigue is setting in earlier than expected for me. I checked what I had/have to do (that's already an issue) to get to stuff I want and don't really feel like doing any of it.

What stuff do you want?

yaffi

What stuff do you want?

It's actually nothing big. Just getting to Siren on my weapon for now (and it's not getting better after that). But what I need to do is grinding for money, chests and/or mats. Then it needs to be the right weapon from the chest etc.

And all you can do to achieve this is farming 2 places to death (most of the time).

I'm actually someone who enjoys the leveling progress and following the plot (even if it's bad). And that's missing for now.

Fuz

Banned

It's bothering me too. Not to mention the inventory problems related to all the new tokens...

I think they added BSH and Mushin way, WAY too soon.

I have the overall impression the game runs worse than before.

Same. I'm pretty sure I had quite a drop on FPS after the patch.

Kyne

I think I'm around level 38.. when do I get my next weapon upgrade? I believe it's the Hujikar Gauntlet so I can break through my current one.

Sölf

Just beat BSH-6 with Chariot and 4 strangers. Damn was that fun. Took us 1 1/2 - 2 hours. but holy hell that was really great. The endboss is epic. :D

Sölf

what the fuck.

Level to 45 and then worry about upgrading. Once you are 45 you can do max level dailies to get money. Poh-24 are 6 dailies which amount to 2+ gold. BSH-24 are 7 dailies, which amount to even more, ~2,5+ gold. The big 4 (blue level 45 dungeons) all also amount to over 1 gold. So once you are 45, you can easily afford stuff like this. The thing is, it only gets worse... xD
My next weapon upgrade requieres 7 Moonwater Transformation stones, 110 Soulstones, 10 Naryu Silver and 18 gold.

Kyne

Sölf;194967111 said:
Level to 45 and then worry about upgrading. Once you are 45 you can do max level dailies to get money. Poh-24 are 6 dailies which amount to 2+ gold. BSH-24 are 7 dailies, which amount to even more, ~2,5+ gold. The big 4 (blue level 45 dungeons) all also amount to over 1 gold. So once you are 45, you can easily afford stuff like this. The thing is, it only gets worse... xD
My next weapon upgrade requieres 7 Moonwater Transformation stones, 110 Soulstones, 10 Naryu Silver and 18 gold.

What do these two acronyms mean?

Also, thanks for the advice.. So I'm just supposed to take this Awakened Infernal Gauntlet all the way up to 45?

Chariot

Poh is short of Poharan, the name of a boss in the E. Fleet area.

BSH is Blood(shade?) Harbor. Both are end game daily areas. When you hit 45, you'll get a quest that walks you over to the area they are in.
BSH comes from Bloody Shark Harbour, but good that it fits with Bloodshade too (kinda).

K.Sabot

My actual arena opponents today:

Summoner > Summoner > Blade Dancer > Force Master > Summoner > Force Master > Force Master > Force Master > Force Master > Forcemaster

got a KFM as I typed this, yay.

Kudo

Using Chrome and Malwarebytes.

Says the domain is something like "b. 1339.cf"

And it only pops up in the last couple pages of this thread so I don't know what's going on.

One of the pictures on this page is hosted on that domain, the one tatsuki posted. Another picture on latter page too which triggers the alarm.
I'd assume false alarm?
I've never heard of that site though, is it some image upload or something? Why is it blacklisted?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Downloading the game right now.

I remember following it years ago when it was announced.

How did the final product turn out?

Top Bottom