• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Watching Cobalt Widow straddle my character as we fought was something
awesome
. Didn't get her number but her partner left me this:

GRbcpiv.png

I'll be back for you bae! I need that zebra print!

One of the pictures on this page is hosted on that domain, the one tatsuki posted. Another picture on latter page too which triggers the alarm.
I'd assume false alarm?
I've never heard of that site though, is it some image upload or something? Why is it blacklisted?

No idea, just says "Malicious Website blocked".

Just thought I would warn people just in case.

awesome

Does that drop from the bosses?

I thought you could only get it through that exchange guy in Hogshead.

tatsuki

One of the pictures on this page is hosted on that domain, the one tatsuki posted. Another picture on latter page too which triggers the alarm.
I'd assume false alarm?
I've never heard of that site though, is it some image upload or something? Why is it blacklisted?

It's one of the pomf alternatives listed on the pomf site. Most likely false alarm. I'll rehost anyway though.

cHinzo

Rolling the worst stats on those Endless Tower shields. They also like to give me piece 3 and 5 which are both the suckiest pieces of the shield without any crit. -_- Might gonna take a while to get the shield I like.

Pejo

I'm on again for a bit, can I get an invite to the overflow guild? I'm on mushin and my characters name is Pejo

Quicknock

Banned
Wrong.

Attack Power > all. It is the single absolute most important stat. Any gem with Attack on it is better than a gem without it.

That peridot is basically a level 50 endgame gem given to us for cheap. Every single one of your gem slots is going to be filled by one of those types of gems (with Attack on it) at some point in the future. All the procs (lifesteal/instant recovery aside) are just bonus perks.

Wrong.

Attack Power > all. It is the single absolute most important stat. Any gem with Attack on it is better than a gem without it.

That peridot is basically a level 50 endgame gem given to us for cheap. Every single one of your gem slots is going to be filled by one of those types of gems (with Attack on it) at some point in the future. All the procs (lifesteal/instant recovery aside) are just bonus perks.

It says on evasion which is garbage you get a 3 atk power bonus on evasion. Your better off getting a normal peridot.

Unless the atk power does not have any requirements.

The gem's alright, but you do need to do your valentine daillies everyday and not get unlucky to get it, as far as I can tell. I already missed a day cause I didn't bother going there first day. You can buy more roses from the cash shop but... yeah.

Current gem setup would be, attack power diamond(highest priority, worth spending the 25g to get a +25 one over upgrading weapon past true profane as it's a bigger damage increase), lifesteal amethyst, damage on crit ruby and a last gem which would probably be the new one for 3attack power, since nothing else is really that good. The heal on evasion is mostly irrelevant, although it can help for soloing or if you're tanking.

And the attack power is always active, only the heal requires an evasion, to poster above.

K.Sabot

Slowly, I am becoming accustomed to the Forcemaster / Summoner matchup...

that or I'm fighting worse FMs and Summoners the higher I get my rating.

Vex_

Banned
awesome

Damn! She is.... Uh... Matching quite well with those big.... Guantlets. Her hair is a nice.

Is
that fishnet? O.O

yaffi

Seems like my fingers/reactions are bit too slow to pull off the ani-cancel (lb/rb) on Destroyer constantly.

Do you have to be a certain level to get the Mushin Tower quest notice?

45, probably with story finished.

Got 2 costumes today. White jiangshi one from Mushin tower and I somehow got an enchanting seductress ticket from BSH24. I thought they only dropped from the 4man version but guess not.

Also a video of floor 7 on BM, that attack power 25 gem makes such a difference in time, it's pretty crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J4ALuZYeuA

Zand

Neo Member
It says on evasion which is garbage you get a 3 atk power bonus on evasion. Your better off getting a normal peridot.

Unless the atk power does not have any requirements.

Only the heal over time is triggered by Evasion, the Atk Power is constant, otherwise it would be trash.

Sölf

Hongmoon levels really need a lot of exp huh, 750k? Wasn't 45 like 200k..

45 required like 99,300 or something like this. Less than 100k. And yeah, Hongmoon level are insane, but at least all those max level quests give quite a bit.

Vex_

Banned
45, probably with story finished.

Got 2 costumes today. White jiangshi one from Mushin tower and I somehow got an enchanting seductress ticket from BSH24. I thought they only dropped from the 4man version but guess not.

Also a video of floor 7 on BM, that attack power 25 gem makes such a difference in time, it's pretty crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J4ALuZYeuA

What do you mean by "in time"? Maybe I'm reading that line wrong.....

What do you mean by "in time"? Maybe I'm reading that line wrong.....

In time required to kill it, I guess it doesn't make that much sense. Yesterday I didn't have the gem and had trouble making the enrage timer, but on today's kill I have over a minute left on the timer.

Vex_

Banned
In time required to kill it, I guess it doesn't make that much sense. Yesterday I didn't have the gem and had trouble making the enrage timer, but on today's kill I have over a minute left on the timer.

And you think that 25 att power gem did it? Hmmm I may have to re-calibrate some things when I get up to that tower thingy.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Game is starting to tire on me now everything feels like work etc not fun. Not saying things should be easy eyc but its certainly not fun for me with all the rng and rince repeat etc

And you think that 25 att power gem did it? Hmmm I may have to re-calibrate some things when I get up to that tower thingy.

Well I got some soul shields too so my crit went up some, but not enough to make a 1min difference on a 4mins fight. Attack Power is extremely potent as a damage stat. I mean to put things in perspective, going from True Profane 10 to True Siren 10(which is 2 full tiers of upgrade, True Profane > Awakened Siren > True Siren), you gain 14 attack power. So if you don't have a diamond, not even a crappy one, you should certainly invest in one. +8squares are very cheap, although if you have the 25g, you might as well go for +25. It'll last you until lvl 50 I believe, as there's no other gems inbetween, short of an event.

Quonny

Nuuuu! Have you tried PVP? What's boring about it? What server you on? What's your favorite color?

Dont retire your Destroyer! :c
The only real skill required for Destroyer is animation canceling. They're just chain CC machines that require little thought and honestly have little interaction. They're great at interrupting but then what? LRLRLRLR.

Vex_

Banned
Game is starting to tire on me now everything feels like work etc not fun. Not saying things should be easy eyc but its certainly not fun for me with all the rng and rince repeat etc

Things are always bit more fun when you play as a group. Try running those same dungeons with a friend? I know that sometimes works for me to help revitalize my fun with a game.

The only real skill required for Destroyer is animation canceling. They're just chain CC machines that require little thought and honestly have little interaction. They're great at interrupting but then what? LRLRLRLR.

hmm? well your setup seems a bit different than mine. although I am unsure of what is ideal at this point, I know that my combos usually involve lots of grabs :3

Have you had luck with your setup in pvp?

Quicknock

Banned
I'll note that attack diamonds are pretty powerful, but I still managed to kill Junghado with a minute and 30 seconds left on the timer without one. I use a block diamond instead, which renders my character pretty damned untouchable.

Mind you, I live a 2-hour drive distance from the servers, so my latency is probably a decent advantage. Something to keep in mind, at least.

Hmm I didn't have that feel just yet, Nightshade Habor is quite annoying in the 24 man version but otherwise I see all the work as "Prepping my KFM for 45-50 content" and I haven't even started Mushin's Tower yet. A tip that always works for me, forget about the dailies and just don't play for a day, the next day will feel better for it if you get burn-out.

And thanks for the ReShade write-up the other day, I haven't messed with presets yet but SMAA makes the game really great looking compared to the in-game LEAA :D

cHinzo

Man, after doing all the dailies in NSH, got 0 purple BSH shields dropped. So dumb. Making zero progress with getting that soul shield. QQ

I got to the hulking augerite in Mushin's tower yesterday and couldn't beat it on two tries. Got it down to about 20-25% before it enraged and wiped the floor with me. I decided to give up and just farm better gear instead of wasting more time. I got six pieces of the Blackram Supply SS set, and only need two more. Probably one more run of Poh6 will give me the full set, then I'll take on the tower again. The Jiangshi was actually easy once I decided not to just face tank it and play defensively.

Question, does the Pirate Princess outfit only drop from Poh4?

hmm. got my destroyer to 44 and BM to 43. Think I'll try KFM now. Here's the most important question tho. Gon or Jin.

Well depends if male or female, if female then definitely Gon, if male I prefer Jin as Gon are like way too big and look kinda dumb with any sort of animation cancelling.

Well I got some soul shields too so my crit went up some, but not enough to make a 1min difference on a 4mins fight. Attack Power is extremely potent as a damage stat. I mean to put things in perspective, going from True Profane 10 to True Siren 10(which is 2 full tiers of upgrade, True Profane > Awakened Siren > True Siren), you gain 14 attack power. So if you don't have a diamond, not even a crappy one, you should certainly invest in one. +8squares are very cheap, although if you have the 25g, you might as well go for +25. It'll last you until lvl 50 I believe, as there's no other gems inbetween, short of an event.

If you don't have 25g laying around, the +15 pentagonal is a super reasonable 8g. You can make that from a day's worth of your dailies.

arimanius

Well depends if male or female, if female then definitely Gon, if male I prefer Jin as Gon are like way too big and look kinda dumb with any sort of animation cancelling.

There's males in this game? :)

edit* I'm actually leaning towards Jin right now since I do have a Destroyer. I will admit that the Gon outfits are usually better tho.

Top Bottom