• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Quicknock

Banned
You're not supposed to be using your full combo on someone with their tab up. That's a mistake.

The change dramatically increases the amount of damage the KFM can put out in a full combo. That is by no means a nerf by any sense of the word.

K.Sabot

A smart person isn't going to tab out of anything but your stuns and they now are able to get you to commit both of them before they have to.

Person

shit the valentines stuff is out gotta buy ncoincs AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Npd60ug.jpg

Quicknock

Banned
A smart person isn't going to tab out of anything but your stuns and they now are able to get you to commit both of them before they have to.
That's where the mind games come in. If you know they're waiting for it you just stun them and dodge the counter-attack.

At any rate, Jaesung doesn't think of it as a nerf and he's both former world champion and plays KFM as his second-most played class and I'm very much inclined to listen to him and not what people who barely know how to play the game think. I really need to find the part of his stream where he talks about this, but I'd have to go crawling through hours of material for it... grumble grumble.

LMAO people are saying KFM is nerfed now?

A good KFM will 100-0 you after you burned your Tab, your only goal against KFM is to get into your 100-0 combo (if your class even had one) before he forces you to Tab or you are already dead.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
why are devs so shit at explaining things where do we exchange the event items

one thing thats really pissing me of with this game is how shit is never explained

Ken

I'm level 12 SMN at the moment and wondering what the blue LMB move is. I check the skill book but can't find it. I don't know if it's functionally different from the red LMB move.

What should my leveling rotation be? I've just been doing LMB RMB LMB RMB with my 1-4 in between when appropriate.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
How do I get to Mushin's tower, or is that not a part of the update?

You should have a quest in your quest log that starts your journey there.

Edit: Is it me or are none of the training dummies stunnable? :lol

Edit: BE SURE to talk to the little lyn girl (name is Hongsil) to be able to access the first floor.

cHinzo

So who got a guide for the right Soul Shield stats? The one I saw didn't my with the soul shield piece I just got dropped lol. A lot less HP, but more crit.

Person

wow mushin's tower is definitely a step up from the average PvE

we're supposed to solo it right

forgot to bring field repair kits :<

edit: I'm quite bad at this mushin tower

ShinMaruku

LMAO people are saying KFM is nerfed now?

A good KFM will 100-0 you after you burned your Tab, your only goal against KFM is to get into your 100-0 combo (if your class even had one) before he forces you to Tab or you are already dead.

Assassins can do that too off of two stuns with stun extension.

_woLf

So as a summoner and blade master player, is this patch going to make me happy or sad?

Also, that daily dash is kinda disappointing especially since it lasts 2 full months...

ShinMaruku

So as a summoner and blade master player, is this patch going to make me happy or sad?

Also, that daily dash is kinda disappointing especially since it lasts 2 full months...

Those two classes are stable. They don't need the bigger changes the other classes get. The only issue is two of those classes start scaling off the charts.

Did Nightshade Harbor(the 24man), mobs are definitely quite a bit tougher than in poh24. Not crazy but I did die once from overpulling a bunch of ranged mobs shooting me for like 3-4k. Last boss is absolute trash as a melee. Spends half the fight just running around, like Poharan, but way worse because he does knockbacks and crap. Basically can't get any damage in half the fight, so getting brilliant is a pain.

Person

Yeah it looks really nice, on the other hand I expect so many people running around with it that I don't feel like buying it. I guess it'll have value later down the road.

Well, they stopped the winter RNG boxes so I still have my coat-of-unethical-business-practices for uniqueness if that ever happens <. <

also, it's 2k NCs for it, so it's quite expensive even for a costume, but it's actually a bundle that comes with other stuff

EDIT: Also, I'm happy about Mushin's tower, it generally asks for quite a lot more skill for PvE than the current dungeons, so I expect people to start playing a lot better, plus the extra skill points and stats might help a bit too :p

Hubb

Got the 5th floor boss down to 1% and the ball showed up. Thankfully I killed it before the cast timer, but that was cutting it close.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
My guess is that we need to get the soul shield from Bloodshade Harbor to defeat Junghado, because there's no feasible way to take him on with the gear we have currently. The fact that he resists everything once he reaches his enrage timer is garbage too.

I'm level 12 SMN at the moment and wondering what the blue LMB move is. I check the skill book but can't find it. I don't know if it's functionally different from the red LMB move.

What should my leveling rotation be? I've just been doing LMB RMB LMB RMB with my 1-4 in between when appropriate.

You don't really get a decent set of skills until your 30's.

But you're a Scummoner, I think you just AFK while your cat kills everything at that level.

Hoplatee

The new skill tree options/ui are pretty neat.

Was it my imagination or was the first daily dash we got all items and this one we are only getting the items we land on?

You are correct.

First one everthing. Now where it lands. Not sure if there is a reward for completing it.

Person

omg accidentally bid 5g for mwt i want to kill myself

edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hadoukie

The new skill tree options/ui are pretty neat.

You are correct.

First one everthing. Now where it lands. Not sure if there is a reward for completing it.

Pretty sure the top right is what you get for completion

I also noticed they have the gold exchange tab in the menu now, but it's not accessible yet, so we'll probably be getting that soon.

ShinMaruku

So can Destros, and BMs with Hongmoon skills.

My point is that seeing a KFM complain about anything in Arena is hilarious. KFM is incredibly dangerous on Arena, you fuck up once and you die to a good one.

Indeed. The only thing is KFMs have a high skill cap. It can take a while before they make you make sense of it, but you have almost all the tools to deal with everything. The ones with all the tools are BM and they are awesome.

Top Bottom