• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

That means its applied. Took me about an hour to get back in after I crashed.

Alright then.

I wonder if rolling on Mushin is that great of an idea. It's population dwarfs all the other servers by a large margin. And this is just the headstart. It will no doubt be even worse on the 19th when its open to everyone.

Poharan and Jiwan are the next two servers at around 4K each while Mushin has almost 20K.

I hope that hour long queues aren't going to be a regular thing on Mushin because if that ends up becoming the case well after release I'll probably consider rolling on a different server.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how the pops/queues are in a week or two.

FiraB

Banned
Still waiting after an hour... seriously considering jumping to another server.

(edit: hmm time hasn't gone that fast)

Just got home and was able to apply my founder's pack code. Has anyone used their appearance alteration vouchers? If so are you able to also change your class?

Nonentity

Dunno if it's been mentioned in this thread yet, but supposedly disabling all Razer software processes keeps it from randomly crashing.

brennok

Neo Member
I figured since I had time to kill I would queue. 45 minutes later and my queue is now longer than when I started.

Is there a second guild starting on Poharan or any other server?

vehn

When do you choose your faction?

edit: Seems pretty silly to play on Mushi, especially if you aren't a premium member (1,800+ people queues). Going to be absolutely packed on Tuesday when it's F2P. I'm just going to roll on Jiwan

WQaoG2o.png

Sorian

Banned
Letting everyone know I created the Clan "Believe" if I'm correct that is our offical name also burton told me so. I will send invites etc me and burton will once game gets less crashy for everyone

on Mushin right? My name is "Asami Jinkuen" and I'm in game now if you want to toss an invite :D

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Letting everyone know I created the Clan "Believe" if I'm correct that is our offical name also burton told me so. I will send invites etc me and burton will once game gets less crashy for everyone

Clan is up and running people! :)

Thank you so much UGSBBoyDragon!

==============================

Just got home from work and currently waiting in the queue.

Kitoro

Hmm.. I seem to have received all my NCoins and other goodies, but I'm sitting at 0 Hongmoon Coints. I bought the $125 pack.. pretty sure I should be sitting on a ton of 5 figures of coins... Any tips?

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
sorry i will be sending invites soon I'm streeming and stuff so aint easy for me to check neogaf like that, but i'm getting them invites out now

Ibuki

Banned
Uhhh

what? For all intents and purposes the game is launched. I'm not going to reroll on another server after making my character and reserving my name on Mushin. :/

This leaves me torn because I want to play with everyone, but it's been impossible for me to even get past the queue.

_woLf

This leaves me torn because I want to play with everyone, but it's been impossible for me to even get past the queue.

If we move servers it's going to put us in a tough spot in a month when the hype dies down. I personally would much prefer to be in the crowded server early when it turns into a more balanced server in a few weeks, rather than a moderate server at launch that turns into a ghost town.

We all knew that Mushin was going to be the popular server. It's a new MMO -- this kind of thing always happens.

SDBurton

If we move servers it's going to put us in a tough spot in a month when the hype dies down. I personally would much prefer to be in the crowded server early when it turns into a more balanced server in a few weeks, rather than a moderate server at launch that turns into a ghost town.

We all knew that Mushin was going to be the popular server. It's a new MMO -- this kind of thing always happens.

Agreed. I feel bad people are agonizing over the wait times, but believe me it'll be worth it down the line when we're on the only server that will still has a community. Stay strong guys!

Kitoro

I wouldn't be surprised if NCSost puts together a server migration campaign to encourage people to move off Mushin and onto a lower population servers soon.

I just hope they don't block off Mushin from new players before my F2P friends have time to register for it.

Ferrio

Banned
Was thinking of just throwing money at the founders to play tonight, but the server stuff is dissuading me. Is there a backup gaf server?

SDBurton

For those still in the queue, double check your account on NCSoft and make sure your founder pack codes are applied on your account. Just checked mine and it looks like they sent me another code to apply.

I have the code applied to my account. I killed my client and started it again and it seemed to do a quick update. I'm at 68 minute wait time now, which is better than the 294 I had before.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Since I am rolling Initiate, decided I am never going to get into Mushin for abit so playing with classes that didn't have much desire to play through. And playing as a male Lyn has made me turnaround on the race I really enjoy their running animation and their flips. So far messed with KFM and BD. Enjoying the BD more than I do KFM.

Hubb

Is there a cheap way to get more dumpling/cheap food. I'm not used to having such shit resting hp regen.

NeOak

Clan is up and running people! :)

Thank you so much UGSBBoyDragon!

==============================

Just got home from work and currently waiting in the queue.

Let me know If you want some help with the guild. I suddenly uh... have more time available to play now.

I'm going to log in now and edit my character. sigh.

brennok

Neo Member
I was hoping the patch fixed the queue times, but it looks like it is still all over the place. Jumped from 40 to 73 minutes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I've found at least one item claiming to be for a "warlock" class, which doesn't seem to exist. What's up with that?

Devs forgot to remove those items. Apparently they're holding the class back because they don't want to blow through content too quickly or something.

Welp, my internet decided to randomly go out for a minute there, so I guess I'll just jump back into the Queue and chill out for a little bit.

Also, never used Discord before, but I installed it only to find that the invite link to the B&S channel seems to have expired. Can someone update that?

Top Bottom