• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Damn I am really enjoying this; master's pack was totally worth it with how much fun I had today. Cowboy costume looks so good.

Can't wait to play more tomorrow.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Sigh. Still waiting. Maybe they make Mushin strictly premium only. When the 19th gets here. Whew.

I wish I hadn't selected this server for both my character slots. Have yet to play today. Queue is insane.

g23

European pre-madonna
QUICK QUESTION: If i buy an initiate's pack right now, will I have access to the headstart?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Those that got past the Q: Did estimated time actually count down to 0 before you got in? Mine keeps increasing.

Those that got past the Q: Did estimated time actually count down to 0 before you got in? Mine keeps increasing.

Mine was increasing slowly, but after like 20-30 minutes it decreased pretty fast and I got in not long after that. The estimation doesn't seem to be correct until you get closer to getting in.

LowParry

Cat costume worth the purchase.

EUiRQ5l.jpg

BnS #3 watched on Twitch right now. I guess since I'm waiting in queue with 1897 other Premium Members with an estimated wait time of 51 minutes, I can go have dinner and watch other people playing BnS >_>

FiraB

Banned
Switched Servers for now. I will wait until the queue becomes a non-issue then come back to mushin, its not like its hard to level in this game and you can mail cross-server so I'll just send all my goodies back to mushin later.

Hubb

Either I am too dumb to figure it out, or autorun in this game sucks. You can't even sprint while auto is on.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Finally got in the game!! For those that still don't have invites to the clan post your names and we'll get you settled. :D

LowParry

Finally got in the game!! For those that still don't have invites to the clan post your names and we'll get you settled. :D

Sandwich though I'm currently in an instance. I can't for the life of me figure out how to use this Beckon ability for Summoner.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Any good resources to learn about crafting and professions in the game? Nothing mentioned in the OP that I saw. =x

Kitoro

lol they locked character creation on Mushin, is that permanent?

Definitely temporarily. This way, the people who don't really care about Mushin will roll elsewhere, and those who want to play with friends will wait.

Every hour this server is locked, the more people will flood the other servers and even out the odds ever so slightly.

Kitoro

Is there a way in the KR/JP/CN versions to switch servers, out of curiosity? I'm assuming anything they haven't gotten by now, we shouldn't expect to get first.

ShinMaruku

On Poharan for the time being. I will join gaf tommorow. They should have done that server thing from the start stopping creation on some servers, Mainly to stop people from dog piling on a server. You would think they know that you can't allow the MMO base to pick servers for themselves.

Hubb

Thanks for the invite. I had to change my character's appearance though but I'm much happier with it. Time for a break! (And wait for the queue to finish :D )

When you changed its appearance, what options did it give you. Name? Class? Race? Or purely the sliders based off your already selected character?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I'm wondering if it is possible to get a lvl 1 character logged in now.

Can't apply premium until I log in but there appear to be too many premium members that keep jumping in front of me in line.

2 hours and the estimated wait time went from 120 - 320 - 120 - 160 - 246.... I knew I should have stuck it out earlier today if just to get premium going.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
So does the game auto-apply the founder's pack bonuses or am I missing something?

Hubb

I'm wondering if it is possible to get a lvl 1 character logged in now.

Can't apply premium until I log in but there appear to be too many premium members that keep jumping in front of me in line.

2 hours and the estimated wait time went from 120 - 320 - 120 - 160.... I knew I should have stuck it out earlier today if just to get premium going.

Do you need to buy it or have already bought it and just need to apply it? If you have already bought premium you can apply it on the NCsoft website under your account.

Just appearance. Name/race stays the same.

Thanks, would have been nice but I am sure they'll introduce a "complete makeover" that does everything but class for more money.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Do you need to buy it or have already bought it and just need to apply it? If you have already bought premium you can apply it on the NCsoft website under your account.

I have bought and applied my founder pack through the website. The premium is part of that membership but only applies once a character logs into the game. (or so I have read)

Not sure where I can buy a premium membership on the website. Pretty sure that would need to be done in-game.

So can I not select the controller option until I actually get into the game or something. I go to the options while the option isn't greyed out(in camera tab) I click on it and nothing happens.

Hubb

I have bought and applied my founder pack through the website. The premium is part of that membership but only applies once a character logs into the game. (or so I have read)

Not sure where I can buy a premium membership on the website. Pretty sure that would need to be done in-game.

I don't believe the logging in of a character is true. I think you just need to log into the client.

Premium is applied the moment you activate the code.

You remembered to activate the code, right?

Once you've activated the code, you can see your Premium by clicking the icon on the top right corner of the screen at Character Lobby.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Premium is applied the moment you activate the code.

You remembered to activate the code, right?

Once you've activated the code, you can see your Premium by clicking the icon on the top right corner of the screen at Character Lobby.

I did activate it on the website. Thought it was weird I had to do it again this morning when I did it back during the beta days originally.

To click that icon I would have to leave the Q I have been sitting in for 2.5 hours. (est wait is now 392 minutes)

Ranmo

Are the officers offline? Tried sending PMS and had no luck. Unless there was a name change I missed.

_woLf

I've been in the queue since 6PM. I'm still not in.

I've gone from 1900ish in line to 1600ish in line. My wait time went from 90, to 193, to 163, to 202 minutes.

What the heck is going on?

I did activate it on the website. Thought it was weird I had to do it again this morning when I did it back during the beta days originally.

To click that icon I would have to leave the Q I have been sitting in for 2.5 hours. (est wait is now 392 minutes)

You've gotta be sitting in the non-Premium queue. Mine started at 74 minutes and has wound it's way down to 9 minutes, which I heard people saying means I'm getting close. I've been waiting I think not quite 2 hours?

I would definitely double check if Premium is active by clicking the icon and if it's not active, go back to your NCSOFT account page and make sure your code is showing as active in Serial Codes. This is NOT the same as seeing your Founders Pack in the game tab. I had to activate a second code too, I activated one in beta and then another one showed up during name reservation and I activated that one as well.

You can check right now since you're reading this thread in your browser without interrupting your game queue.

Login to http://www.ncsoft.com/account

NCSOFT Account -> Apply a Code -> Unused Serial Codes -> Blade & Soul

Make sure nothing is there, if something is there, Activate it

NCSOFT Account -> Transaction History -> Serial Codes -> Blade & Soul

Your activated serial code should appear with the entry title "Blade & Soul Founder's Pack: Disciple/Master Pack" and it should say Used and the date you used it.

Top Bottom