• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Are the officers offline? Tried sending PMS and had no luck. Unless there was a name change I missed.

I would invite you if I could, tried skipping a cutscene and the screen went black. Back in the queue. BBoy should be able to though.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
You've gotta be sitting in the non-Premium queue. Mine started at 74 minutes and has wound it's way down to 9 minutes, which I heard people saying means I'm getting close. I've been waiting I think not quite 2 hours?

I would definitely double check if Premium is active by clicking the icon and if it's not active, go back to your NCSOFT account page and make sure your code is showing as active in Serial Codes. This is NOT the same as seeing your Founders Pack in the game tab. I had to activate a second code too, I activated one in beta and then another one showed up during name reservation and I activated that one as well.

You can check right now since you're reading this thread in your browser without interrupting your game queue.

Login to http://www.ncsoft.com/account

NCSOFT Account -> Apply a Code -> Unused Serial Codes -> Blade & Soul

Make sure nothing is there, if something is there, Activate it

NCSOFT Account -> Transaction History -> Serial Codes -> Blade & Soul

Your activated serial code should appear with the entry title "Blade & Soul Founder's Pack: Disciple/Master Pack" and it should say Used and the date you used it.

Excuse me a moment while I go cut myself. I have been in the damned non-premium Q this whole time. New EST time is 49 minutes.

_woLf

4 hours later.

Queue time is still at 189 minutes.

What the fuck. It even says I have a subscription. :( This means I will have waited for over 7 hours to get in as a premium member. Something can't be right here.

Quonny

Definitely playing on a low population server. 100% guarantee to be free transfers in the future. No reason really to play on Mushin.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
4 hours later.

Queue time is still at 189 minutes.

What the fuck. It even says I have a subscription. :( This means I will have waited for over 7 hours to get in as a premium member. Something can't be right here.

That isn't the premium Q.
Sounds like you either purchased the lowest rung of founder pack or didn't activate your code.

Hell, maybe there are different Q for the levels of VIP. I know the mid-tier pack gives premium level 4.

Definitely playing on a low population server. 100% guarantee to be free transfers in the future. No reason really to play on Mushin.

Where was this confirmed at? I still haven't heard anything regarding server transfers.

Ibuki

Banned
Sounds like you either purchased the lowest rung of founder pack or didn't activate your code.

So the Initiate pack doesn't give you any priority? That sucks, I bought the pack for the early access, and I can't even get into the server. :(

vehn

So what are the "20,800 Premium Points" that you get? I redeemed my pack, and went to the "lobby shop" but it didn't show me as having any currency.

And I'm guessing this differs from "NCoin" and "Hongmoon Coins"?

_woLf

Hell, maybe there are different Q for the levels of VIP. I know the mid-tier pack gives premium level 4.

I have a master pack. I was in the betas and everything, no problems ever.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So the Initiate pack doesn't give you any priority? That sucks, I bought the pack for the early access, and I can't even get into the server. :(

If you look at the initiate pack it doesn't contain premium membership. Only headstart.

So what are the "20,800 Premium Points" that you get? I redeemed my pack, and went to the "lobby shop" but it didn't show me as having any currency.

And I'm guessing this differs from "NCoin" and "Hongmoon Coins"?

Premium points are gained (from my knowledge) by spending NCoin in the shop. It's like a VIP system to reward the big spenders.

Ranmo

I have a master pack. I was in the betas and everything, no problems ever.

The codes for premium couldn't be activated until now. During betas there was only one code, there should be an additional two now that need to be activated.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
My Q is at 8 minutes now. Should get in anytime.
Anybody on who can invite to the clan? (or provide an updated discord link)

_woLf

The codes for premium couldn't be activated until now. During betas there was only one code, there should be an additional two now that need to be activated.

Two? That's...not good. When I initially logged into my account there was only one to activate.

LowParry

Welp, I can't even advance my Summoner's quest. Either it's broken or I'm just completely lost on how use an ability. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edit: Nevermind. Using the E key for something else just blows up whatever.

Just want to put it out there for those using pad that you can't activate it until you're in game. It won't active when you're in character creation

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
and black-screened right outside of the tutorial area. Even waited 15 seconds before skipping the cutscene...

Back to Q I go. Guess I will leave it logged in overnight.

Have you joined the Cerulean Order Faction? Doesn't seem like I can invite you yet.

Black screened before I could. Time to try again tomorrow.

My assassin Linn Kurosawa if the guild invites are still open. I'm basically wiggling my mouse at the moment so I don't get kicked for being idle while I try to eat.since it took me from character creation to the pawn guild with sidequests in between in Dragon's Dogma to get in lol.

NeOak

My assassin Linn Kurosawa if the guild invites are still open. I'm basically wiggling my mouse at the moment so I don't get kicked for being idle while I try to eat.since it took me from character creation to the pawn guild with sidequests in between in Dragon's Dogma to get in lol.

Sent

Edit: and refused

Brokun

So... you can no longer create characters on Mushin.

So long Gaf guild?

Yeah...I'm gonna have to wait until 11:59PM PST so they can open up Mushin again. I'll try to have a character ready by then.

How do you know they are re-opening it?

Double edit: I see the there is a schedule.

If you are trying to create your first character on Mushin, here is the schedule of times when character creation is not available on each server:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/146617-character-restriction-schedule/

Top Bottom