• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Oh baby after 2 runs of 4man BSH with the clan i got it.

YYYCbo7.jpg

arimanius

Anyone else playing on Juwol? Need some peeps to play with and my friend picked this server over mushin because of the headstart queues :,(

tatsuki

Made another BM but this time I picked Yun instead of Jin. While lvling the past few days I grew to like the Yun animations over the Jin animations. This character was suppose to just be support for my Jin but I think It might be the other way around now.

Ken

Made another BM but this time I picked Yun instead of Jin. While lvling the past few days I grew to like the Yun animations over the Jin animations. This character was suppose to just be support for my Jin but I think It might be the other way around now.

I want to continue my level 17 BM but maintaining an alt seems so expensive with those later upgrades. :/

I am an awful BD. lol =(

The Koreans regard BD as having the highest skill cap in the game.

I can tell you that playing my BD gives my hands a good workout because the only way to play BD is to play hard and sometimes I want to relax and not have to play hard all the time. I thought about making a SMN so I can chill and push like 3 buttons while ignoring 95% of mechanics and also facerolling Blackwyrm but now that Warlock is coming out I'll just make one of those.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
The Koreans regard BD as having the highest skill cap in the game.

I can tell you that playing my BD gives my hands a good workout because the only way to play BD is to play hard and sometimes I want to relax and not have to play hard all the time. I thought about making a SMN so I can chill and push like 3 buttons while ignoring 95% of mechanics and also facerolling Blackwyrm but now that Warlock is coming out I'll just make one of those.

I'm happy to admit that...I'm pretty mediocre. And it sucks. =/

I'm having a ton of fun with Destroyer though. =x

Hubb

I want to continue my level 17 BM but maintaining an alt seems so expensive with those later upgrades. :/

My alt(s) are basically being regulated to PvP and PvP dailes so thankfully I don't have to worry about going crazy with their upgrades. I can only imagine trying to keep 2 characters at max build.

Hadoukie

So why the hell aren't Yuns able to be Warlocks? They have the most limited class selection already, and I don't think they can even be the newer class either. So WTF?

Quicknock

Banned
BD, high skill cap? Hmmm. Interesting. First I'd heard of that. I'd have to play every other class to cap to verify it, but I can kind of see where it comes from.

So why the hell aren't Yuns able to be Warlocks? They have the most limited class selection already, and I don't think they can even be the newer class either. So WTF?
Yun can, in fact, play as Chi Master/Soul Fighter.

BD, high skill cap? Hmmm. Interesting. First I'd heard of that. I'd have to play every other class to cap to verify it, but I can kind of see where it comes from.

You are one dedicated player if you're going to play every class to cap just to check something like that.

Anyways that's how the Koreans feel about it, mainly because so much of what BD does is based on precise timing. All of our "combos" are chained together with timed skills and tech chases, there isn't any way to "dial-a-combo" and just let it happen until you've taken your opponent from 100 to 0. The BD has to watch the opponent fall from Ascension and hit Lightning Draw within a tiny window to land it before the opponent can F to roll out of it, and if the opponent rolls there's a tiny window to land tech chase with 2 or X, if you're too fast they are mid-roll and resist, if you're too slow they get up and can do something to evade it.

We're the only class where our anicancel chains a 2-hit skill (Lightning Strike) which means in an ideal ping situation (KR only, NA ping is awful) you actually have to time the LMB after F exactly 0.1 seconds after, too slow and you lose DPS, too fast and you'll actually cancel the second hit from Lightning Strike and halve it's damage. This is irrelevant to me in NA though, my lag is so bad that I tried on a dummy and I can't even possibly anicancel my F out of the second hit because response is already slower than that threshold.

tatsuki

True, I might have not even made an alt if it wasn't for me getting lucky with gem transmutes and other stuff on my main. The game gave me 3 brilliant hexagonal amethyst gems yesterday which all sold for over 60g each. Although tedious, the nice thing about alts is more crafting plus a higher daily soulstone/gold intake from daily quests.

Dinjooh

Just started playing and there's this slight delay from when you press enter till you can type in your message, any way to fix that?

Ken

What timezone/date does the Valentine event end? Trying to figure out if I have time to finish up 70 white roses.

I'm sad I have to go back to FFXIV soon.

If it makes you sad why don't you not go back? Squenix isn't paying you to play it.

What timezone/date does the Valentine event end? Trying to figure out if I have time to finish up 70 white roses.

You stop being able to get roses on 2/23. But I think doing the Big 4 + Poh6 are unlimited farm for roses? Or is that only from the daily?

Hoplatee

You stop being able to get roses on 2/23. But I think doing the Big 4 + Poh6 are unlimited farm for roses? Or is that only from the daily?

Only daily afaik. I mean, I farmed Brightstone plenty and only two or three days ago I had enough roses.

Though red roses seem harder to get. Only from that auto daily or transmuting (I guess)

You can also buy red roses with hongmoon coins, which you can get from selling gold on the currency exchange. White roses there's a bunch of lower level dungeons daillies you can run for a few more.

I got my gem a few days ago and the stupid hat thing right after.

Trying to figure if it's worth my money to get premium again, just so I get 20% reduction in gold costs for upgrading my weapon from siren to pirate. Would save me about 16gold, which sounds pretty nice(plus the other perks like higher xp for leveling my warlock next week, and having more market slots so I can empty my bank garbage faster so I can afford the true pirate stuff).

Might just take a week I think they're still running those packs, but I have to wait until warlock patch then, which sounds annoying. I kinda want to be done before so I can grind warlock hard without feeling like I'm wasting money from not doing my daillies. Although I guess if I just do the faction daillies it'd be enough.

Fuz

Banned
So, we are able to check the characters from a webpage.
Is there such thing for the market too? It does like an html page.

So, anyone knows this? I'm pretty sure it's possible, someone in reddit mentioned it.

Also, need an advice: What is the most profitable gathering profession? I took stonecutters but the things that I can order costs more than their price on the market.
Any more needed and profitable one?

So, anyone knows this? I'm pretty sure it's possible, someone in reddit mentioned it.

Also, need an advice: What is the most profitable gathering profession? I took stonecutters but the things that I can order costs more than their price on the market.
Any more needed and profitable one?

Uh Stonecuttter is actually the most profitable from what I've seen. Trick is, you make Granite, not the tier3 thing. Granite was up to 1.2 silvers each earlier, and it costs like 25coppers to make 10 of them. It's used in making Radiant Ring pouches for the diamonds, and you need like 50 per pouch.

I mean, it's not crazy profits, but it's certainly not bad for a gathering profession. The only other decent stuff is like making 6hours long sap, but it's terrible relative to how long it takes.

Hoplatee

Getting a bit tired of doing those Misty Woods PVP dailies for soulstones. Last few days I always just end up being ganked by channel swapping groups while before I never had any issues. Even now at almost 6 in the night/morning. Bad luck, I know, group up, I know but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

There really is no other way to get soulstones at this moment other than Tomb of Exiles, those dailes and arena, right? Aside from paying tons of gold.

Getting a bit tired of doing those Misty Woods PVP dailies for soulstones. Last few days I always just end up being ganked by channel swapping groups while before I never had any issues. Even now at almost 6 in the night/morning. Bad luck, I know, group up, I know but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

There really is no other way to get soulstones at this moment other than Tomb of Exiles, those dailes and arena, right? Aside from paying tons of gold.

PvP can get you unlimited soulstones.

Ken

So I hit 45 ignoring all the faction stuff. What quests am I supposed to do or how do I catch up to do the Misty Wood faction dailies? I have a bunch of faction quests for locations like Pondskip hand the desert place.

yaffi

So I hit 45 ignoring all the faction stuff. What quests am I supposed to do or how do I catch up to do the Misty Wood faction dailies? I have a bunch of faction quests for locations like Pondskip hand the desert place.

You also need faction rank 2 to unlock further quests like those at the beach and in the Misty Woods.

Fuz

Banned
Uh Stonecuttter is actually the most profitable from what I've seen. Trick is, you make Granite, not the tier3 thing. Granite was up to 1.2 silvers each earlier, and it costs like 25coppers to make 10 of them. It's used in making Radiant Ring pouches for the diamonds, and you need like 50 per pouch.

I mean, it's not crazy profits, but it's certainly not bad for a gathering profession. The only other decent stuff is like making 6hours long sap, but it's terrible relative to how long it takes.

I sold lot of granite for a few coppers while leveling it... noticed now it skyrocketed.
Thanks

Chariot

I wish we had close to 15-20 people active :D
In EU we currently can barely fill a 6 man dungeon. We lost so many on our way. Hope we get a few people in again in march.

PvP can get you unlimited soulstones.

I really don't want to do this but It seem the only way. I just gotta learn how to deal with Summoners as a FM. I've beaten all the other classes at least once

edit: I love how you can spin on the daily dash and then click on you mail and see what you got before the spin finishes lol.

Hubb

A while back someone had posted a korean site (I think it was at least) that had all the outfits in the game and you could preview them. Does anyone have a link to it, or a site like it? I know about BNSFashion, but I want to see the outfits that have yet to be released in the West.

Gotdamn ouch.

BTW, how is the activity of the clan looking? At max, I see about 15-20 people at once on a weekend. Should we be looking at culling some players to get some more in?

We need more people during West Coast peak hours. It's impossible to fill a 6 man for PvE content right now after all the East Coast peeps are gone.

Also SFV killed this game, you guys better be back on March 3rd -_-

Hubb

We need more people during West Coast peak hours. It's impossible to fill a 6 man for PvE content right now after all the East Coast peeps are gone.

Also SFV killed this game, you guys better be back on March 3rd -_-

Clan size doesn't help either, Iam on more than my guild online status shows. I am usually on alts after I do my PvP stuff on my main.

The gem didn't seem all that good to me. Is it?

The 3 AP isn't bad, but I have no idea what other gems people are using at end game along with the pure AP gem. This gem might not be the best in slot (I have no idea), but I don't think it is terrible either.

Top Bottom