• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Paprikka

I don't know if it's roots in general but it always happens to me. Had it happen a ton tonight when I doing harbor.

edit* Just had it happen in the tower. Makes using the 2 spell a gamble.

I've had it happen rarely as a FM, one time I had to fight the floor 3 boss about a half dozen times before I figured it out and stopped using roots and stayed super close.

On another note, I finally did a dungeon with a warlock, and we had two other FMs in the party. Soulburn would go out, and bosses would just melt. Awakened Dual Dragons is the best thing ever.

tatsuki

I give up. Does anyone know how to get downscaling to work in gedosato? I had it working for a few days but not anymore.

Is Dragoncall bugged at the moment?

It says it consumes all Spectral Orbs on use and reduces cooldown by 1 second for each orb.

I just tested it now and having 3 Spectral Orbs out does not affect Dragoncall's cooldown when used nor are the Spectral Orbs consumed.

tatsuki

Lab is a breeze with 3 summoners, 2 warlocks and a kung fu master. I was finally able to find a good party that wasn't stuck at ito. Just finished 5 runs straight.

Chariot

The Clown isn't even that hard, no matter the classes - people just need to pick a role and stick to it. But communication is where PUGs fail the most.

arimanius

I've had it happen rarely as a FM, one time I had to fight the floor 3 boss about a half dozen times before I figured it out and stopped using roots and stayed super close.

On another note, I finally did a dungeon with a warlock, and we had two other FMs in the party. Soulburn would go out, and bosses would just melt. Awakened Dual Dragons is the best thing ever.

Yeah seems to be a common problem. There's a reddit thread on it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49d4km/warlock_resetting_enemies/

ShinMaruku

Awakened dual dragons can just change a fight sometimes when I get a warlock I just get so happy.

Pejo

Almost there! Hit 43 last night on my Warlock and was just too exhausted to continue. I can't wait to get this leveling challenge thing over with so I can go back to enjoying the game at a slower pace. I had a weird love/hate thing going on with Warlock, but I think it's overall my favorite class now. It definitely isn't the easiest to solo with but I actually feel like I'm contributing in group play, unlike with Assassin.

I also got my ass handed to me repeatedly by that Dreadtide Arena final boss. I came really close to beating him once (I was level 41) but then he stun/freeze locked me until I ran out of hearts. I don't know how you're supposed to beat that guy before 45.

tatsuki

Almost there! Hit 43 last night on my Warlock and was just too exhausted to continue. I can't wait to get this leveling challenge thing over with so I can go back to enjoying the game at a slower pace. I had a weird love/hate thing going on with Warlock, but I think it's overall my favorite class now. It definitely isn't the easiest to solo with but I actually feel like I'm contributing in group play, unlike with Assassin.

If you still have an xp soup from lvling you should go down to the small pond in monkeystone. I went from 40 to 45 really quick on my warlock in that area. All the monkeys will respawn on one side of the pond by the time your done with the other side. I think it was something around 4k xp every minute in a half.

cHinzo

Just cleared Naryu Lab for the first time. Man those tornados from Fujin are anoying as fuck. Took some time and lots of explanation from my patient teammates, but we managed to do it. Summoner OP against that clown. Is the ornament a guaranteed drop at the end? Damn they pay lots of gold for it.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
Just cleared Naryu Lab for the first time. Man those tornados from Fujin are anoying as fuck. Took some time and lots of explanation from my patient teammates, but we managed to do it. Summoner OP against that clown. Is the ornament a guaranteed drop at the end? Damn they pay lots of gold for it.

I cleared it a couple of times I got lucky got a good party of people with like 400 plus ATP and etc. I almost got that full set and i'm well above 50k HP

arimanius

I also got my ass handed to me repeatedly by that Dreadtide Arena final boss. I came really close to beating him once (I was level 41) but then he stun/freeze locked me until I ran out of hearts. I don't know how you're supposed to beat that guy before 45.

I enjoyed leveling up my Warlock but right now at 45 I'm hating the class. I'm squishy and die at the drop of a hate. Having issues with harbor, efleet, and floor 7 of the tower. Hoping it's a learn to play issue or gear otherwise not sure what I'll end up doing.

Ruff

Made an Assassin the other without really knowing much about the class and holy crap this class is ridiculous for leveling through content solo. I've done every dungeon upto 38 solo so far without taking a scratch thanks to perma stealth.

I'm sure this won't be possible in the endgame dungeons though (I would hope) and i have NO idea what I should be doing in a party with this class still.

Chariot

Ain't guaranteed. Run that one over a dozen times now and only saw it twice.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is the warlock out? might give it another go if so

tatsuki

j0h2yOh.png

Is everything still dead right now? I see people on and playing but I keep getting this.

- Nvm It seems to be sorted now.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Finally back playing. Hit 30 on Lock. \o/ Not sure what rotation I should be doing at this level but things blow up quick anyway lol

Ken

Want the previous .exe? I can send it to you on Discord

https://discord.gg/0c019BJQfxE041Jk

Trying to figure out if it's my computer cause I had a W10 update last night too. I had a freeze when the game was still loading the twin dragons logo and another freeze while fighting Mushin 5F.

Well, I gave the old client a go and it doesn't start up. Also tried allowing the entire BnS folder through Windows Defender. Think GameGuard is freezing stuff up so I might just take a break until they get rid of or update it or something idk. I'm consistently freezing at the dragon logo now, and since the whole computer is freezing up it's a pain restarting and trying stuff.

I GUESS I could attempt a full download and reinstall tonight but bleh.

Cidd

So with level 45s Warlock, Summoner, Blade Dancer, Assassin, and a lvl 43 Force Master

I can honestly say the Assassin was the most fun I had leveling, I don't know why that is.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So with level 45s Warlock, Summoner, Blade Dancer, Assassin, and a lvl 43 Force Master

I can honestly say the Assassin was the most fun I had leveling, I don't know why that is.

I thought I was an altoholic... =)

arimanius

I have a 45 warlock, destroyer, KFM, Assassin, and 44 BM. Warlock and KFM was the most fun for me. Assassin was the easiest however.

Yeah but leveling isn't everything.

I have BM, KFM, Summoner, Warlock and working on FM now. I'd say the most fun while leveling was probably summoner or warlock because of the ease of use and aoes and stuff, but at cap they're kinda boring, especially summoner. I do still play the summoner because the braindead easy stuff works fine when I'm just doing daillies.

BM was easily the worst for leveling(and I'd bet it's flat out the shittiest leveling class in the game, it's just not good at anything really, not single target like FM or KFM can do and not at aoe like summoner and warlock do), and for a while after that, but now that I'm geared, it's my favorite class. It's fast paced, high movement, very versatile, lots of burst damage, it's great for dungeons and daillies. PvP is a bit of an uphill battle, but I'm learning to get better.

Ken

So I deleted Gameguard folder and it works now. The game doesn't seem to even bother trying to re-download GG? I hope I don't get banned for this lol.

arimanius

Yeah but leveling isn't everything.

I have BM, KFM, Summoner, Warlock and working on FM now. I'd say the most fun while leveling was probably summoner or warlock because of the ease of use and aoes and stuff, but at cap they're kinda boring, especially summoner. I do still play the summoner because the braindead easy stuff works fine when I'm just doing daillies.

BM was easily the worst for leveling(and I'd bet it's flat out the shittiest leveling class in the game, it's just not good at anything really, not single target like FM or KFM can do and not at aoe like summoner and warlock do), and for a while after that, but now that I'm geared, it's my favorite class. It's fast paced, high movement, very versatile, lots of burst damage, it's great for dungeons and daillies. PvP is a bit of an uphill battle, but I'm learning to get better.

Interesting. I stalled out with my BM at 44 because it was just so boring. Wonder if I should push through and gear him up and see if it gets better.

Top Bottom