• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Just got it so only about 50 mins late. Was actually expecting it to take till tomorrow.

Yeah just got it too. Real nice of them to put everything is one pack, so now I have to wait to get a 2nd costume for my BM cause I don't want any of the other stuff like pirate/siren emblems on a char that already has full gear.

Finaika

So with level 45s Warlock, Summoner, Blade Dancer, Assassin, and a lvl 43 Force Master

I can honestly say the Assassin was the most fun I had leveling, I don't know why that is.

image.php

tatsuki

Got my bundle. I'm not a huge fan of the outfit though. I'm looking forward to the 2 new outfits on friday since I think both look good on female lyns.

I also managed to get gedosato to work again which is nice. All I had to do was add forcerenderres true.

I'm reaching my limit here, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the game not run like crap when fighting BW with a huge group? Mashing dodge and getting killed anyway is so crushing.

Chariot

I'm reaching my limit here, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the game not run like crap when fighting BW with a huge group? Mashing dodge and getting killed anyway is so crushing.
Try to find the Gameguard folder in the BNS folder and delete the Gameguard folder. Then start the launcher and let it repair. Helped me.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
FYI if anyone want to do arena this is the best time. I had 16 straight bot matches today. It is not till I hit 1700 I started seeing real human players.

ShinMaruku

Why are they going so fast, they are going to cover 4 years of content in 4 months and then everyone will complain there is nothing to do and quit.

There is quite some content in the level 50 that is past chapter 4. We are only going to get chapter 4 and some dungeons. Chapter 5 is all new.

Ayumi

So I deleted Gameguard folder and it works now. The game doesn't seem to even bother trying to re-download GG? I hope I don't get banned for this lol.

Don't see why you would - you didn't ALTER anything, you just accidentally drag-deleted a file, for all they know. :3

Are you all on Cerulean Order? (How do I even select this? I never saw an option, I think.)
And is the US server Windrest any active with GAFers? I think the NA timezone would be too inconvenient for me.

Ken

Don't see why you would - you didn't ALTER anything, you just accidentally drag-deleted a file, for all they know. :3

Are you all on Cerulean Order? (How do I even select this? I never saw an option, I think.)
And is the US server Windrest any active with GAFers? I think the NA timezone would be too inconvenient for me.

I think cause GAF guild on Mushin is Cerulean, most everyone here is Cerulean. Not sure what GAF alliance is on other servers or regions though.

You can first get to choose when you reach Bamboo Village via side quest, and you're required to choose at the level 17 story quest in the cave.

---

Just beat Junghado on my Warlock after like 3 hours? It was a lot easier when I realized I could just Quell his entire counter rotation.

Why are they going so fast, they are going to cover 4 years of content in 4 months and then everyone will complain there is nothing to do and quit.

Because eSports maybe?

The world championship competition should start toward the end of the year and we need to be on an even playing field with other regions. People will need time to obtain skills, relearn classes and match ups, and practice.

It probably also makes it easier to maintain across regions when everyone is basically on the same version.

Pejo

Got 45 last night on Warlock, my very first one. I made it a few quests in the Skyhaven area, and pretty much took a breath of relief and shut the game off. I also got kinda annoyed that people on EVERY channel were killing a NPC I needed for that last dash upgrade quest through your Faction.

I really like that awakened thrall skill that changes your appearance and gives you access to awakened skills for a bit, but damn, 10 minute on reuse?

Anyways, I think I will main my Warlock from this point out, and use Assassin as my "for fun" and daily grinding class. I'm not looking to jump into endgame seriously anytime soon though, I have a lot of farming for money to do to upgrade stuff, I'm way behind. I only just had enough gold for a Moonwater Transformation Stone to get my Infernal weapon. I really want to finish the story though, I'm actually kinda interested in how it turns out.

Got 45 last night on Warlock, my very first one. I made it a few quests in the Skyhaven area, and pretty much took a breath of relief and shut the game off. I also got kinda annoyed that people on EVERY channel were killing a NPC I needed for that last dash upgrade quest through your Faction.

I really like that awakened thrall skill that changes your appearance and gives you access to awakened skills for a bit, but damn, 10 minute on reuse?

Anyways, I think I will main my Warlock from this point out, and use Assassin as my "for fun" and daily grinding class. I'm not looking to jump into endgame seriously anytime soon though, I have a lot of farming for money to do to upgrade stuff, I'm way behind. I only just had enough gold for a Moonwater Transformation Stone to get my Infernal weapon. I really want to finish the story though, I'm actually kinda interested in how it turns out.

It's a 3 minute cooldown.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
For people in overflow guild we now have space in main guild so please drop your name in my stream its a lot more easier for me to add you vs going back and forth from BnS client to Neogaf page. its a lot more easier to copy your name from stream chat
I'm streaming right now guys twitch.tv/ugslive

Because eSports maybe?

The world championship competition should start toward the end of the year and we need to be on an even playing field with other regions. People will need time to obtain skills, relearn classes and match ups, and practice.

It probably also makes it easier to maintain across regions when everyone is basically on the same version.

NA/EU are going to get schooled by KR anyways and rushing is pointless except to feed us to the Koreans for breakfast at worlds. The joke about how NA Plat is the same as KR Bronze is true.

NA/EU are going to get schooled by KR anyways and rushing is pointless except to feed us to the Koreans for breakfast at worlds. The joke about how NA Plat is the same as KR Bronze is true.

Well sure but it'd be worse if they did a tournament with people who are only playing lvl 45 stuff while missing some classes and skills and what not.

Also KR bronze is all bots, so it isn't really any better than our bronze ^^.

I like the rush though, means there's always a bunch of new content so I don't get bored, and I like the idea that we're getting all that stuff that looks so good in a reasonable timeframe.

I remember DFO when I thought we'd get F slayers quickly and it took them like what 6months or whatever to add them even though they were already in the game. They did much slower pace of content there and it makes sense for the long term plan, but it's kinda annoying at the same time to know you're playing stuff that's like 2-3years behind and that you have to wait several months just for them to turn on an option so you can do something.

I'm sure they'll slow down a decent bunch after 50 or soon after, but for now I'm happy that we're not stuck on 45 content forever, especially with the bunch of balancing being done with lvl 50 numbers in mind including stuff like soulshields/souls/elemental accessories etc, or in pvp around hongmoon skills and higher point total.

arimanius

Took a full week but wanted to give NCsoft some props for refunding my name change voucher when my name was still locked after 24 hours. They gave me ncoins and I was able to rebuy the name change voucher and get the name back that I wanted. So good customer service on that.

Ken

is naryu 6man safe to pug yet

a few more pieces to finish up on my warlock from last patch before i try naryu

is naryu 6man safe to pug yet

a few more pieces to finish up on my warlock from last patch before i try naryu

In general the later it goes, the worse it gets for 6man in my experience. People with worse and worse gear queuing up, or maybe it's just the people with good gear not queuing anymore.

Tends to be better to find a group that has an AP requirement in the lobby chat rather than random queue, at least for this dungeon.

Ken

In general the later it goes, the worse it gets for 6man in my experience. People with worse and worse gear queuing up, or maybe it's just the people with good gear not queuing anymore.

Tends to be better to find a group that has an AP requirement in the lobby chat rather than random queue, at least for this dungeon.

Hm ok. Guess I'll read guides in the meantime. My lock is still only like 380AP~ anyways.

Hm ok. Guess I'll read guides in the meantime. My lock is still only like 380AP~ anyways.

380 is enough for some of these groups, especially as a lock. You do want to read up on the dungeon a bit though, unlike the faceroll stuff that came before, this one has fights with some mechanics. Not like crazy stuff, but there's a bunch of things to be aware of if you don't want to slow down the run a lot.

cHinzo

Fuck, got Mushin's Darkness to 20% until he enraged. Might need some more equipment upgrades. >_< He's a bigger fucker than Junghado. At least that guy stays on the ground.

tatsuki

I don't play much but...

#gottabuythemall
#notsurewhatiswrongwithme

Isn't that 3 different characters though? 0_o

Did you buy 1 for each or all of them for each. I've brought white hot for 2 different characters so far. I'm undecided on dreamcutter for now. I'll most likely bite though.

Looks great on your character.
Thanks. I really don't like a lot of the outfits so I'm glad that the store updated with 2 good ones for lyn today. I was getting bored of yellow dahlia as well.

Isn't that 3 different characters though? 0_o

Did you buy 1 for each or all of them for each. I've brought white hot for 2 different characters so far. I'm undecided on dreamcutter for now. I'll most likely bite though.

Thanks. I really don't like a lot of the outfits so I'm glad that the store updated with 2 good ones for lyn today. I was getting bored of yellow dahlia as well.

Well yeah it's one for each, and 2 of them are only lv20 lol
Can't resist thought.

Why is the Siren breakthrough weapon such a pain to get zzz.

Storm Siren? Costs 20siren emblems, 18 with premium. Not worth bothering getting it otherwise unless you'd rather spend 10g to buy a moonwater key via currency exchange and using it on a chest, but chests are annoying to farm. Normal siren you just run 4man poh, drops 1-2weapon per run plus chests. Can also buy for 45/40 emblems.

Top Bottom