• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Fmal

Banned
I skipped every cutscene within seconds of them starting yesterday, and from 10am-6pm when I logged out, I never crashed or got booted. I wonder what exactly is causing the cutscene skipping bug for others.

Not excited about trying to log in this morning, haha.

As far as I understand it if you give it a second and let the cutscene actually play you're fine. You'll only run into problems if you try to skip while the screen is black and things are loading I guess.

Tabby

Queue for about 2 hours and I don't get in.
Use some of my left over Ncoin to buy premium and it takes 5 minutes to get in.

LowParry

Be honest. How many of you are playing this game to make your ultimate waifu??

I think my character is pretty BAMF!

CyRKsk8.jpg

Is this game any good? I see a lot of queue posts but curious how the game actually is. Any good comparisons or impressions anyone can link me to?

Ranmo

The number of premium players in queue goes down. Yet the timer climbed from 100 minutes to 156 during the span of 30 minutes waiting. I mean I'm queued while doing other stuff, but jeez.

Kitoro

11am: Estimated 110 minute wait for me on Mushin as a Premium Member. Hopefully it goes faster than that. -_-

11:04am EDIT: Up to 120 minutes now, haha.

11:12am EDIT: 124 minutes remaining.

11:13am EDIT: 135 minutes remaining.

11:44am EDIT: 147 minutes remaining.

12:08pm EDIT: 144 minutes remaining.

12:43pm EDIT: 96 minutes remaining.

1:27pm EDIT: 69 minutes remaining.

2:16pm EDIT: 13 minutes remaining.

2:34pm EDIT: Finally in...

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just wanted to thank everyone again for being so patient with the queues from yesterday and today. Happy to see the guild member count rise so quickly!

Kitoro

Let's see which of us gets in first to see if this queue system is broken.

Sounds good.

NCSoft really needs to allow free server migration with incentives, or give all players an additional free $25 in NCoins as apology for this mess of a head start.

I'd happily switch from Mushin right now and move back when things calm down, but I'm not starting all over again on a different server and losing my upgrades and weapon skin.

Hubb

There seems to be no afk timer, if you can leave your PC on it might be your best bet. I get up at an ungodly time EST for work so I am used to getting up early and luckily there are no queues then.

Ranmo

Been in for an hour. Interesting enough. I have noticed that when the queue time jumps up dramatically. When it normalizes again its actually lower then it was before the jump. Not by a whole lot but it is lower.

LowParry

There seems to be no afk timer, if you can leave your PC on it might be your best bet. I get up at an ungodly time EST for work so I am used to getting up early and luckily there are no queues then.

They'll patch in a timer no doubt. This sort of crap happens all the time when an MMO starts up.

Hubb

They'll patch in a timer no doubt. This sort of crap happens all the time when an MMO starts up.

There have been a few things I have noticed that made me scratch my head and wonder what the fuck they were thinking. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks, but the longer they wait to implement it the less needed it'll be. This weekend is going to be horrible, after work next week will be bad, and maybe that weekend too. After that things will calm down a bit.

nataku

Two hours in queue as a premium member and I still couldn't get in. The timer just stuck around 120 minutes the entire time.

Then the game crashed. Gotta start all over now...

Hubb

I've been enjoying my time on Poharan! Plenty of people (English speaking) to play with, no wait times!

Too deep to turn back now, and it is just going to be rough for a bit. Besides, this forces me to be productive for a bit this weekend.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Alright got to the required level and was finally able to get into Mushin. Looking for invite to guild with my IGN: Chamroeun

g23

European pre-madonna
Is there any way to get access to mushin or will I just have to wait it out? I have the initiates pack BTW.

NeOak

For those playing that got the higher tiers founder pack.

How do you feel about your purchase?

Worth it.

Used the 7200 NCoins I got and some extra I bought to get the year sub.

Is there any way to get access to mushin or will I just have to wait it out? I have the initiates pack BTW.

Not likely today unless you're a Premium Member.

Ranmo

I went mid tier. I feel pretty good about it. I was going to buy a sub and some nx points for costumes + misc stuff anyway so it seemed like the right choice. Yeah there is the huge log in queues for Mushin right now but I'm not going to be mad about it. This happens with most mmos on launch anyways.

Hubb

Well I know what I was getting with it, so as long as I got that I'm happy.

I got the name I wanted, otherwise I would have felt a little worse. You can only use the stuff in the pack on 1 character which sucks, but the only other way I'd really regret my purchase is if the game is dead in 3 months time. Queues suck, but they wont be forever and then being on a high pop server will be a huge positive. It looks like I'll hit cap this weekend which was my goal so that works in my favor too. I won't have anywhere near as much time during the week to play.

They didn't release the costume I wanted at launch but I don't have anything to complain about. 1 month of Premium, $30 in costume money, 2 extra character slots, the value of the pack is there. If you were going to spend money on costumes anyway, getting the Disciple or Master pack is totally worth it.

Kitoro

Got in at 1:34 pm. 3 hour queue with premium lol.

Nice, haha. 36 mins left for me. Seems about right, since I believe you were about 30 mins ahead of me, though I'll be hitting the 3 hour mark in 13 mins, and probably won't get on until about 2:30pm, making it a 3.5 hour queue for me.

Going to make an alt on a different server so I can play with my F2P friends who will no way in hell have the patience to wait for 6-12 hours in the F2P queue for Mushin.

Hubb

Nice, haha. 36 mins left for me. Seems about right, since I believe you were about 30 mins ahead of me, though I'll be hitting the 3 hour mark in 13 mins, and probably won't get on until about 2:30pm, making it a 3.5 hour queue for me.

Going to make an alt on a different server so I can play with my F2P friends who will no way in hell have the patience to wait for 6-12 hours in the F2P queue for Mushin.

I don't think Mushin is even going to be open for character creation on the 19th. I didn't look all that closely at the character creation schedule, it may have only been for a certain period of time it would be closed.

I don't think Mushin is even going to be open for character creation on the 19th. I didn't look all that closely at the character creation schedule, it may have only been for a certain period of time it would be closed.

Mushin will be open on the 19th. I shall pray for all the freebies going in there.

Top Bottom