• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

I'll believe this when I see it.

Edit:

HOLY SHIT

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/194163-weapon-progression-guide/

confirmed for both paths available

h6bSeH5.gif

Seems odd. what is the incentive to use the other upgrade path that probably costs way more money?

It will cost less money eventually, maybe. New mats everyone will be farming after all, while old mats, especially stuff like poharan's perfumes, will become more and more rare and MTS compete directly with STS(silverfrost stones) since you have to pick one to spend your long crafting time on, so their prices will most likely raise to adjust for new gold income instead of stagnate at ~5g.

They might tweak numbers too, so the new paths up to Scorpio at actually way cheaper than they are on other servers. To give an example of this, our Pirate upgrades are already like 50% less materials than other servers or something like that(also less gold).

Anyway, this sounds like a very reasonable way to do it, good for them they managed to get that done even though other versions didn't. Should appease most people who got taken by surprise by the patch and couldn't lock into pirate soon enough. I mean, it's still a very quick patch so some people will complain, but it's not as bad.

As for people who hadn't done Naryu, I think Naryu will still be worth doing anyway, for like 3AP achievement and costumes. Black Hole Sun is still going to be worth quite a bit. Also if they actually add the missing costumes with this patch(poharan red hair, white seductress/mask/blindfold and female only sexy wind god/thunder god), people will do the old stuff for those.

It isn't really like a traditional mmo expansion where you jump in power like tenfold and old content is entirely obsolete. The jump from true pirate to true scorpio is only like 60AP and the hp jump from naryu to new soulshield is like, 10k hp or whatever, and that's the very best gear you can get at 50. So the old content will still be as "challenging" as it is now. You will need to find ppl for it, but I'd assume you could find 2-3 people to come with you and just 3-4man it.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Any idea when the maintainence usually is? I'm trying to get 45 but may have to call it a night and hit it hard tomorrow after work. =x ALso, they posted that the Daily Dash will end on the 23rd and they will give double spins tomorrow with a shortened Dash timer. =D

Any idea when the maintainence usually is? I'm trying to get 45 but may have to call it a night and hit it hard tomorrow after work. =x ALso, they posted that the Daily Dash will end on the 23rd and they will give double spins tomorrow with a shortened Dash timer. =D

4AM PST I believe is the NA time? Noon GMT. It's the same every week so checking the official forums should show you the time of the last maintenance, but their forums are a mess so not gonna go check myself ^^.

Weird stuff about the Daily dash but eh no big deal since it wasn't a very interesting one. We're getting the Regium Corvus/Night Luna again in next one, but obviously opposite of last time. So NA can get the shitty coat and I get the sexy blue outfit, yay. My Night Luna is still in my inbox lol.

Kintaro

4AM PST I believe is the NA time? Noon GMT. It's the same every week so checking the official forums should show you the time of the last maintenance, but their forums are a mess so not gonna go check myself ^^.

Weird stuff about the Daily dash but eh no big deal since it wasn't a very interesting one. We're getting the Regium Corvus/Night Luna again in next one, but obviously opposite of last time. So NA can get the shitty coat and I get the sexy blue outfit, yay. My Night Luna is still in my inbox lol.

Hmmm, I get off work around 4:30pm PST...3-4am PST for 2.5 levels.... I can do that!

Hmmm, I get off work around 4:30pm PST...3-4am PST for 2.5 levels.... I can do that!

Uh, if you're 42.5, you can hit 45 in like an hour, maybe 2. At 43 you get the Invitation from Poharan, do E fleet and that's like a full level in 20-30mins(depending on class and if you can get a grp). Or you could just head to Monkeystone, use a few xp food and grind an hour. If you don't have xp foods though, it wouldn't work very well. Hell just doing the main story/blue quests, it probably only takes like 3hours top, it's fairly quick.

Kintaro

Uh, if you're 42.5, you can hit 45 in like an hour, maybe 2. At 43 you get the Invitation from Poharan, do E fleet and that's like a full level in 20-30mins(depending on class and if you can get a grp). Or you could just head to Monkeystone, use a few xp food and grind an hour. If you don't have xp foods though, it wouldn't work very well. Hell just doing the main story/blue quests, it probably only takes like 3hours top, it's fairly quick.

Currently (heading to head) I was basically going through strictly the story while doing easy kill missions (w/ xp pot). Then was going to head back and grind in a good spot if needed by that point. Shouldn't be too long. =D

NeOak

Apparently it does on Windows 10.

Don't know what patch the optimizations come in though.

Aren't we at the same version code-wise as KR though, just with a different version number for the west? We have had things in the game that are just not enabled.

We definitely didn't get the original 1.0 combat balance.

RyudBoy

Should I upgrade my 19 AP gem to a 28? I can buy one now but then I'd be broke.

What's the deal with the 35 AP gem? Is that just a rumor or will it be available in the update?

Aren't we at the same version code-wise as KR though, just with a different version number for the west? We have had things in the game that are just not enabled.

We definitely didn't get the original 1.0 combat balance.

We have the same base skills as KR late 2015 or something, but we don't have 15 or 20 Hongmoon levels or whatever KR is on these days. Plus all their Hongmoon skills are unlocked since they have all their books. Just because our skills have the same base attributes doesn't mean we have KR balance, what we have is pretty hilarious actually because Scummoners rule everything and BMs are shat upon from a great height in NA/EU.

Supposedly this maintenance will catch us up to KR's December patch, the one which finally buffed BD in PvE after almost 2 years of being shitty. KR players seem really happy about BD these days, too bad the way the buffs work, we won't be seeing them all anytime soon. I'll be playing my WL until our Hongmoon skills and books are caught up to KR, which judging from the pace of content releases should be like June lol.

For some reason my unique number pass I use to get past the first in-game screen doesn't work anymore.

Is this a known bug?

It says it's incorrect every time when it's the exact same one I've used since the beta.

For some reason my unique number pass I use to get past the first in-game screen doesn't work anymore.

Is this a known bug?

It says it's incorrect every time when it's the exact same one I've used since the beta.

Well if it's right now, they might have turned off the login shit, since it's maintenance time. Otherwise you'd need to go check the website I think you can remove/reset it, or contact support, can't do much. That said, it's not a very good sign if it was somehow changed, that'd mean someone got access to your account. Definitely contact support asap.

Fucking bad RNG story time, this morning after the daily dash reset, I needed 12 slots to do one more rotation and get the dragon pouches, and since they gave double rolls, I had 6 rolls with premium. I rolled 1, 5times. Didn't even get the stupid hongmoon token.

Well if it's right now, they might have turned off the login shit, since it's maintenance time. Otherwise you'd need to go check the website I think you can remove/reset it, or contact support, can't do much. That said, it's not a very good sign if it was somehow changed, that'd mean someone got access to your account. Definitely contact support asap.

Fucking bad RNG story time, this morning after the daily dash reset, I needed 12 slots to do one more rotation and get the dragon pouches, and since they gave double rolls, I had 6 rolls with premium. I rolled 1, 5times. Didn't even get the stupid hongmoon token.

That might be it. Apparently the maintenance is supposed to be happening soon? I'll change my password just in case.

NeOak

We have the same base skills as KR late 2015 or something, but we don't have 15 or 20 Hongmoon levels or whatever KR is on these days. Plus all their Hongmoon skills are unlocked since they have all their books. Just because our skills have the same base attributes doesn't mean we have KR balance, what we have is pretty hilarious actually because Scummoners rule everything and BMs are shat upon from a great height in NA/EU.

Supposedly this maintenance will catch us up to KR's December patch, the one which finally buffed BD in PvE after almost 2 years of being shitty. KR players seem really happy about BD these days, too bad the way the buffs work, we won't be seeing them all anytime soon. I'll be playing my WL until our Hongmoon skills and books are caught up to KR, which judging from the pace of content releases should be like June lol.

Tell me about it. Maining a BM is suffering.

wait BD is getting PvE buff this patch? I thought BD got the buff last patch and still being shitty.

Kintaro

Patch Notes!

Blade & Soul Update 2.0 – Silverfrost Mountains
Pursue Jinsoyun across a massive new region to avenge your master as the new Act IV storyline unfolds. Explore the regions of Silverfrost Mountains, and fight through two new 24-player zones, and the unique Grand Harvest Square server event.

Zaiwei

The palatial and expansive mountain city of Zaiwei will serve as your new base of operations, activity hub, crafting workshop, and social center. Its broad thoroughfares and gold-leafed monuments are matched only by the city’s plights, and need for assistance from willing warriors.

Level 50 & Hongmoon Level 10

Gain experience to hit the new 50 character level cap, and increase your Hongmoon Level to unlock additional skill points, and new Hongmoon skills to expand your available defenses and offenses.

New Dungeons

Introducing eight exciting new dungeons—five Expert and three Heroic —which are available in both 6- and 4-member versions.

Soulstone Plains

Protect your Faction's Soulstone mining operation from rival attacks in this level 50, faction-only area to earn valuable Soulstones and Moonstones.

Clan Crafting

Increase your clan level to unlock Clan Crafting, and begin making potions, items, and even a custom outfit for your clan members—a costume that can be designed by the clan, and then crafted for each member.

New Weapon Upgrade Path
Seamlessly transition from the current weapon and accessory upgrade paths to a new Silverfrost endgame upgrade track. Those who have already upgraded their weapons with endgame materials will skip ahead, while those who have yet to begin progressing at endgame will jump directly to the new system.

Silverfrost Mountains Patch Notes

General
The Silverfrost Mountains area is now available with new quests, dungeons, events, items, outfits, and more!
The max level cap has been increased to 50.
The max Hongmoon Level cap has been increased to 10.
The max faction rank has been increased.
New surveys are now available for levels 46, 48, and 50.
Added new achievements for Silverfrost Mountains content.
New loading screens are available in English, French, and German.

Classes

The area of effect for party protection and enhancement effects such as Soulburn and Guardian Tempest has been increased from 16-30m to 50m.
After being affected by Fighting Spirit you cannot gain Fighting Spirit again for 45 seconds, down from 60.

Assassin

Mist Slash (LMB)
Mist Slash now deals Shadow damage.
Heart Stab (RMB)
Heart Stab (Tier 4 Stage 1) now deals increased damage on enemies with 5 Poison stacks.
Lightning Pierce / Awakened Lightning Pierce (F)
Lightning Pierce (Tier 2 Stage 3) now deals additional damage to Poisoned targets.
Lightning Pierce (Tier 2 Stage 3) now decreases the cooldown of Lightning Rod by 6 seconds when used on an enemy with 5 Poison stacks, up from 5.
Lightning Pierce (Tier 2 Stage 3) now applies 1 stack of Bleed.
Lightning Pierce and Awakened Lightning Pierce now absorb 5% of the damage dealt as HP.
Awakened Lightning Pierce now decreases the cooldown of Lightning Rod by 6 seconds, up from 5.
Dark Strike / Awakened Dark Strike (F)
Dark Strike (Stage 1) and Awakened Dark Strike now apply 1 stack of Bleed.
Dark Strike (Stage 1) and Awakened Dark Strike now absorb 5% of the damage dealt as HP.
Hook Kick (Tab)
Hook Kick now grants 6 seconds of stealth when used on an enemy affected by Grab or Phantom Grip.
Shadow Dash / Sidewinder (1)
Fixed an issue where stealth would occasionally not activate correctly when using Shadow Dash or Sidewinder.
Shadow Dash and Sidewinder now grant 6 seconds of stealth when used on an enemy affected by Grab or Phantom Grip.
Decoy (2)
Decoy (Stage 2) now has an area of effect of 50m, up from 16m.
Lightning Rod (4)
Lightning Rod (Stage 2) has its cooldown increased to 24 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
Lightning Rod (Tier 3 Stage 2) now recovers 20 Focus over 5 seconds.
Lightning Rod (Stage 3) now deals increased damage.
Poison Breath (4)
Poison Breath (Stage 1) now deals increased damage.
Poison Breath (Tier 3 Stage 1), Choke Bomb (Tier 3 Stage 3) and Plaguemist (Tier 3 Stage 4) now decrease the cooldown of Time Bomb (2) by 10 seconds.
Poison Breath (Tier 3 Stage 1), Choke Bomb (Tier 3 Stage 3) and Plaguemist (Tier 3 Stage 4) now display an icon when they are on cooldown.
Acrid Star (X)
Acrid Star can now be cast upon resisting an attack when using Decoy, Lotus Fury, Shadow Dance, Shunpo, Sidestep Right/Left, or Lotus of Escape.
Acrid Star now recovers 4 Focus, up from 1.
Lotus of Escape (V)
Lotus of Escape (Tier 2 Stage 1) has been removed and had its effects merged into Tier 1 Stage 1.
Lotus of Escape (Stage 2) has had its effects moved to Lotus of Escape (Stage 1).
Lotus of Poison has been moved from Stage 3 to Stage 2.
Lotus of Rescue (Stage 3) has been added and provides party support abilities.
Fighting Spirit (Stage 4) has been added and provides a significant party amplification buff.

Blade Dancer

Maelstrom (Tab)
Maelstrom (Tier 5 Stage 2) now has an area of effect of 50m, up from 16m.
Guardian Tempest (Z)
Guardian Tempest (Stage 2) now has an area of effect of 50m, up from 16m.
Dual Strike (V)
Fixed an issue where Storm Cleave (Stage 3) would occasionally fail to hit a moving enemy.

Blade Master

Flicker (LMB)
Flicker (Tier 4 Stage 3) can now grant additional damage and increase attack speed to other skills.
Dragontongue (RMB)
Dragontongue (Tier 2 Stage 3) now deals increased damage but now has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds, up from 1.2 seconds.
Dragontongue (Tier 2 Stage 3) now Dragontongue (Tier 2 Stage 3) now decreases of the cooldown of Lunar Slash by 4 seconds and grants maximum boost to Pierce and Singing Lark.
Dragontongue (Tier 2 Stage 3) now recovers 8 Focus over 4 seconds.
Pierce (RMB)
Pierce (Tier 2 Stage 1 and Tier 3 Stage 1) now deals increased damage.
Pierce (Stage 1 and Stage 2) now deals Flame damage.
Singing Lark (Stage 3) now deals Lightning damage.
Pierce (Tier 5 Stage 2) now restores 5% of damage dealt as HP, up from 2%.
Lunar Slash (Tab)
Lunar Slash now deals Flame Damage.
Lunar Slash (Tier 2 Stage 1) now recovers 4 Focus, up from 3.
Lunar Slash (Tier 2 Stage 1) now grants maximum boost to Pierce and Singing Lark on landing a successful hit instead of requiring a critical hit.
Fixed an issue where Lunar Slash was not granting maximum boost to Pierce and Singing Lark.
Boot (X)
Boot (Tier 2 Stage 1) no longer stuns an enemy for 2 seconds while they are casting.
Boot (Tier 2 Stage 2) now stuns for 2 seconds and applies a Bleed effect.

Destroyer

Wrath (LMB)
Wrath (Stage 2) now deals increased damage.
Wrath (Stage 2) is now available for 4 seconds with 5 Willpower stacks, up from 3.
Awakened Wrath (LMB)
Awakened Wrath now deals increased damage if you have learned Wrath (Stage 2).
Cleave (RMB)
Cleave (Tier 4 Stage 3) now deals increased damage.
Mighty Cleave (Tier 5 Stage 3) now deals increased damage.
Eradicate (F)
Eradicate (Stage 4) now deals increased Shadow damage.
Galeforce (Tier 5 Stage 4) now recovers 120 Focus over 4 seconds upon landing a successful critical hit.
Blitz (1)
Fixed an issue where Blitz (Stage 1) was not extending the duration of crowd control effects correctly when used in conjunction with other skills with the same effect.
Execute (X)
When finishing an enemy with Execute (Tier 4 Stage 3) the duration of Willpower stacks is extended and Wrath (LMB) can be used for 4 seconds, up from 3.
Typhoon (Q)
Typhoon (Stage 1) now increases movement speed by 20% with 5 Willpower stacks and can no longer have its cooldown reset.

Force Master

Frost Palm (RMB)
Fixed an issue where you sometimes could not cast Frost Palm (Stage 2) with 1 Focus remaining.

Kung Fu Master

Falling Star (LMB)
Falling Star now costs 1 Focus, down from 3.
Guiding Fist (RMB)
Guiding Fist (Tier 1 Stage 1) has had its cooldown increased to 12 seconds, from 9 seconds.
Guiding Fist (Tier 1 Stage 1) now increases threat by 150% for 10 seconds, down from 15 seconds.
Firestorm Kick (RMB)
Firestorm Kick (Tier 2 Stage 2) now deals increased damage.
Avenging Fist (RMB)
Avenging Fist now deals Flame damage.
Avenging Fist (Stage 3) can now be cast after a successful Parry or Elbow Smash (1).
Iron Shoulder (F)
Iron Shoulder (Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3) now deals Wind damage.
Iron Shoulder (Stage 2, Stage 4) now deals increased damage.
Iron Shoulder (Tier 4 Stage 2) now decreases the cooldown of Searing Palm by 4 seconds.
Iron Shoulder (Tier 4 Stage 4) now decreases the cooldown of Tremor by 3 seconds.
Iron Shoulder (Stage 4) has been added which deals Flame damage and recovers 3 Focus.
Cyclone Kick (F)
Cyclone Kick (Stage 2) now deals increased damage.
Cyclone Kick (Tier 3 Stage 2) now deals additional damage to targets affected by Quivering Palm.
Searing Blow (Tier 3 Stage 3) now deals increased damage to enemies affected by Grab or Phantom Grip.
Smite (F)
Smite (Stage 4) has had its cooldown reduced to 12 seconds, down from 18 seconds.
Flying Slam (Tab)
Flying Slam (Stage 3) now deals Wind damage.
The cast range of Flying Slam has been adjusted to 5-16m from 9-16m.
Flying Slam (Stage 1) now increases Threat by 150% for 5 seconds.
Grapple (Tab)
Grapple Tier 4 Stage 2 and Tier 5 Stage 2 have replaced Tier 4 Stage 1 and Tier 5 Stage 1, respectively.
Ice Guard Stage 3 has been moved to Stage 2.
Fighting Spirit Stage 4 has been moved to Stage 3.
Fighting Spirit (Stage 3) now decreases the cooldown of Comet Strike by 5 seconds whenever a party member attacks.
Focused Fighting Spirit has been added to Stage 4 which provides individual amplification effects.
Tiger Strike (2)
Tiger Strike (Stage 4) now deals increased damage.
Shin Kick (3)
Shin Kick (Tier 3 Stage 2) now deals additional damage to targets affected by Grab or Phantom Grip.
Emit Frost (3)
Fixed an issue where the tooltip was incorrectly stating the ability would freeze enemies within an 8m radius. The ability is intended to freeze enemies within a 5m radius.
Leading Palm (X)
Leading Palm now deals Flame damage.
Searing Palm (X)
Searing Palm (Stage 1) now increases Critical Hit Damage by 10% when Unleashed.
Flurry (C)
Flurry (Tier 4 Stage 1) now decreases the cooldown of Searing Palm by 9 seconds upon successfully resisting an attack, up from 5 seconds.
Flurry (Tier 4 Stage 2) now decreases the cooldown of Searing Palm by 5 seconds upon successfully resisting an attack, up from 3 seconds.
Tremor (V)
Tremor (Stage 2, Stage 3) now casts instantly.
Tremor (Tier 3 Stage 2, Tier 4 Stage 2, Tier 4 Stage 3) now recovers 2 Focus per target hit.
Tremor (Tier 4 Stage 2, Tier 4 Stage 3) now causes Tiger Strike Stage 4 and Cyclone Kick Stage 2 to deal 20% increased damage.
Fixed an issue where Smite (F) would fail to cast on enemies in range of Tremor (Stage 2, Stage 3).

Summoner

Seed Shroud (4)
Enhanced Seed Shroud (Tier 2 Stage 1) now has an area of effect of 50m, up from 16m.

Warlock

Rupture (F)
Rupture (Tier 2 Stage 1) now has its cooldown decreased by 1 second upon landing a critical hit when using the Bombardment (RMB) skill.
Obliterate (Tab)
Soulburn (Stage 2) now has an area of effect of 50m, up from 30m.
Soul Shackle (2)
Soul Shackle (Tier 3 Stage 4) now has its cooldown decreased by 3 seconds upon successfully landing a hit when using the Dragoncall (4) skill.
Soul Shackle (Tier 3 Stage 4) now has its cooldown decreased by 1 second upon successfully landing a hit when using the Dragon Helix (4) skill.
Gravity Well
Gravity Well no longer shares a cooldown with Circle of Wrath or Hallowed Ground.
Dungeons

4-member mode for Blackram Supply Chain, Bloodshade Harbor, and Naryu Labyrinth are no longer available.

The loot tables for these dungeons have been merged into the 6-member versions.
Related achievements can now be earned in 6-member mode.
Additional Hae Mujin’s Machismo and Warrior’s Tokens can now be obtained from Naryu Labyrinth.

PvP

PvP Preseason 2 has been extended until April 13th.

Items

New weapon and accessory progression paths are now available!

You can now mail certain outfits, adornments, and familiar items to characters on the same account by using Outfit Delivery Stamps from the Hongmoon Store.
Outfits that have been purchased from the Hongmoon Store as well as certain event outfits are eligible.

Additional Clan Crafting options are available, including the ability to craft custom Clan outfits.

New items are now available in the Hongmoon Store.

New outfits and adornments can now be stored in the wardrobe.

Localization

Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cutscene localization in English, German, and French.
Fixed various UI issues in the Clan Crafting and Benefits dialogs.
System
Added performance and optimization improvements.
You can no longer receive friend requests from blocked players.
Receiving a whisper from a blocked player will no longer cause the whisper sound to play.
Improved blocking and reporting of in-game mail.

Edit: JESUS the mouth on Granny in the first new area. LOL.

Also, on my WL, I just hit 45 and don't even have True Infernal Weapon yet. Should I just rock with the new weapon path on this character?

NeOak

Patch Notes!

Edit: JESUS the mouth on Granny in the first new area. LOL.

Also, on my WL, I just hit 45 and don't even have True Infernal Weapon yet. Should I just rock with the new weapon path on this character?

No, the older path is still cheaper and easier.

You still need to get True Profane. And you leveled to 45 using the LV 20 weapon? Pfff.

*read patch note*
BD am cry

Also...
You can now mail certain outfits, adornments, and familiar items to characters on the same account by using Outfit Delivery Stamps from the Hongmoon Store.

So we need to spend cash to mail outfits? Can someone confirm?

*read patch note*
BD am cry

Also...

So we need to spend cash to mail outfits? Can someone confirm?

Well that's if they also don't put it in the hongmoon coins shop, but yeah that's what they said when they mentionned they were going to add it. Price isn't known yet cause it's not in the cash shop.

Kintaro

No, the older path is still cheaper and easier.

You still need to get True Profane. And you leveled to 45 using the LV 20 weapon? Pfff.

Infernal. Not Blight. =P

Thanks for the tip. I'll work with the older method. Skypetal is gorgeous. =D

Well that's if they also don't put it in the hongmoon coins shop, but yeah that's what they said when they mentionned they were going to add it. Price isn't known yet cause it's not in the cash shop.

I just bought some with Hongmoon coins. Costs 19 for each. Not sure about the non-premium price. Also not sure how to use them, won't let me select a costume for mail, and I have 6 stamps that it says it needs.

I just bought some with Hongmoon coins. Costs 19 for each. Not sure about the non-premium price.

Yep seems they updated the shop. It's 19coins for each stamps, but you need 6stamps for costumes, 3 for accessories/cat stuff. Still that's like, not a lot. Don't know how the currency exchange will look once people hit 50 and stuff, but at prepatch rates, that would have been 2golds on EU, which is a lot cheaper that I thought they'd sell it for tbh.

Paprikka

Yeah the stamps are 19 each, but it takes more than one to mail something.

Costume - 6
Accessory - 3
Cat Costume - 3
Cat Accessory - 3
Cat Adornment - 2

So for a little over a venture coin's worth or a few gold you can mail a costume which isn't too bad.

It still won't let me get past the PIN screen.

Ok it says it wants a One Time Password, and I've never enabled that before.

WTF is going on here.

It says something about a google authenticator app but I don't have that.

I managed to get rid of the authenticator but my NCcoin is gone and I got an email saying my account was accessed from an unauthorized location.

There are no purchases on my account but my NCcoin is less than it was before.

I just got fucking swindled. Someone got into my account and drained all of my gold on my characters in addition to emptying out a ton of stuff from my bank and inventory too.

They logged my characters out at Foshi Pyres by the dragon trade union rep.

Is there any way that support can reverse all of this? There are no records of sent items so I have no idea who has my stuff.

tatsuki

I'm not really sure what I should be doing right now to make money. I went to the faction area and got 2 keys and some chests. I got 2 moonstones early which sold for 30g each. Is that good?

Edit: I guess I was one of the lucky ones to sell first. already down to 5g each.

I just got fucking swindled. Someone got into my account and drained all of my gold on my characters in addition to emptying out a ton of stuff from my bank and inventory too.

Is there any way that support can reverse all of this? There are no records of sent items so I have no idea who has my stuff.

send a support ticket ASAP and hope for the best
and shouldn't they send you a verification email whenever your account is accessed with different IP?

The reason you were logged out at Foshi Pyres was because that's where they brought their mules to offload your stuff. The stuff was directly traded to the mules which is why there is no sent mail record.

I hope you can get your stuff back. In the future, use the One-Time Password feature to make it much harder for you to get hacked. It attaches to Google Authenticator on Android and iOS so it doesn't require a separate app.

send a support ticket ASAP and hope for the best
and shouldn't they send you a verification email whenever your account is accessed with different IP?

There's a security notification email that lists an unknown IP address and the country part just says "Other".

The reason you were logged out at Foshi Pyres was because that's where they brought their mules to offload your stuff. The stuff was directly traded to the mules which is why there is no sent mail record.

I hope you can get your stuff back. In the future, use the One-Time Password feature to make it much harder for you to get hacked. It attaches to Google Authenticator on Android and iOS so it doesn't require a separate app.

That really sucks. Right now they are asking me for more verification. Is there a way to do the authenticator thing on a computer?

I don't have a cell phone.

Ken

There's a desktop authenticator program. Can't remember if it was google but I used it with Wildstar and I found it from NCSoft's page, IIRC.

yaffi

I noticed that the dialog's sound quality (especially in cutscenes) seems to be very low. Is that normal?

edit: Also it's not possible to start the game via .bat anymore.

Top Bottom