• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

rObit

Banned
Yikes, sorry to hear you guys picked the wrong server...I just picked a random one when I made my character and I haven't had any wait times or lag once in.

Alrus

Any alternative way to download the game besides the launcher? Because it's very very slow for me (on top of acting a bit weird with dl speed/time left).

Hubb

Any alternative way to download the game besides the launcher? Because it's very very slow for me (on top of acting a bit weird with dl speed/time left).

There was a torrent for the retail version of the game floating around, but I can't seem to find it. There are other ways to download it though.

NeOak

Yikes, sorry to hear you guys picked the wrong server...I just picked a random one when I made my character and I haven't had any wait times or lag once in.

In a month, you will have picked the wrong server. Low pop servers suck after everything settles.

In a month, you will have picked the wrong server. Low pop servers suck after everything settles.

Does it matter though? In current state it seems impossible for free players to play on Mushin. It's just better to just pick other server then send item/server transfer(if they allow) later on.

Amaducias

Neo Member
Starts at 220.

Goes down to 157.

Now up to 258.

Wonder what number is correct.

The number only means how many premium people are currenty queuing, not what position you are in. It actually states it outright.

The only thing you need to watch is the timer :)

Free players are still locked out until tomorrow right?

Looks like servers are already a mess as is

I can't comment on the US servers, but it's not their fault that everyone tries to roll on 1 server :p

People with higher levels of premium attempting to log on and getting ahead in line?

Premium level has no effect on this. It just shows you how many people are queuing right now.

Tabby

The number only means how many premium people are currenty queuing, not what position you are in. It actually states it outright.

I can't comment on the US servers, but it's not their fault that everyone tries to roll on 1 server :p

I mean, I just got in when there were 101 premiums queueing so it's probably just all lies.

nataku

That is the timer.

The number in queue is all over the place, too. Every time the timer jumps the number in queue ahead of me magically goes up, too.

I was at 1877 a couple minutes ago, now it's somehow 1894.

Either their queue system is completely borked, or there are different tiers of premium members.

EDIT : 1906 in queue now, nice.

DeathTrap

Neo Member

That's a really good point. I hadn't noticed that it specifically says how many premium members are in the queue, and not how many are ahead of you in the queue. It doesn't really make the multi hour wait any better, but oh well. It's a MMO launch. Queues on the most popular server are to be expected. It'll die down eventually to more reasonable amounts soon enough once the new game smell has faded.

nikos

I really hope they don't close registration on Mushin, as everyone I know, including GAF, is playing on it.

Sort of makes me want to purchase the founder's pack so I can at least create a character. Is that process pre or post queue?

NeOak

I mean, I just got in when there were 101 premiums queueing so it's probably just all lies.

That is the timer.

The number in queue is all over the place, too. Every time the timer jumps the number in queue ahead of me magically goes up, too.

I was at 1877 a couple minutes ago, now it's somehow 1894.

Either their queue system is completely borked, or there are different tiers of premium members.

EDIT : 1906 in queue now, nice.

That is the number of people in the queue.

It does NOT mean your place in the queue.

DeathTrap

Neo Member
One thing to keep in mind is that the timer is only an estimate. A very imprecise one, at that. They really have no way of knowing when more slots will open - it depends on when people disconnect from the server. So it could say you've got a two hour wait and it'll only be forty minutes. On the other hand, it could say twenty minutes and take three hours. Both of those examples are extremes - the estimate is probably a lot closer than those. But, still valid.

910 premium members waiting so jump on right now if you want the best chance to get in.

It said 4 minute wait time then it jumped to 34.

Brokun

Game just crashed on me! RIP T_T

If you have problems with your game crashing I have found that it doesn't play very nice with open web browsers (especially Chrome). I used to get crashes every 5 mins to 10 mins playing on a different server (so I don't have to wait for queues). Since closing Chrome it hasn't crashed once, even when I left it on over night.

Kitoro

I want to delete one of my characters to free up the name to remake them on another server. I just wanted to make sure the name becomes free the second the character is deleted?

Really don't want to lose it! :S

Kyolux

I want to delete one of my characters to free up the name to remake them on another server. I just wanted to make sure the name becomes free the second the character is deleted?

Really don't want to lose it! :S

From what I heard from a friend.. deleting a character takes 6 days.. :/

Ranmo

I noticed the dungeon matchmaking mentioned playing with friends on other servers. Since my friends aren't "hardcore" im tempted to just roll an alt on another server and tell my friends to go to this alt server if they can't wait for queues.

Loginius

Day 2, looking good!

01dfrk2.jpg

I did not check this thread since launch and have a lot of catching up to do, who do I pm to get a place in the Gaf Guild on Windrest EU?

Vex_

Banned
If you have problems with your game crashing I have found that it doesn't play very nice with open web browsers (especially Chrome). I used to get crashes every 5 mins to 10 mins playing on a different server (so I don't have to wait for queues). Since closing Chrome it hasn't crashed once, even when I left it on over night.

just curious: When you all are saying the game is crashing, how exactly is it happening?

Is it just crashing to desktop? Is it crashing your computer? (requiring a full restart)

Kudo

People looking for the EU Windrest Gaf guild, I don't think anyone has made it yet. If someone wants to make it now is the time, if it's not made before Tuesday I'll do it and invite people that have posted their characters name here.
Alternatively if people are fine waiting until Tuesday night you can PM me with your name and I'll take responsibility inviting people in once I get in.
If the task is left to me clan name will be Felicidade.

Kitoro

Just logged onto my alt on a different server for the first time. I noticed I didn't have any of my Master's Pack exclusive costumes. Can I only have the costumes on one character at a time? Also, I checked my secondary bank, which I thought was shared between all characters, but didn't see any stuff there, either.

Do I have to send stuff through the in-game mail cross-server to get it on my other character, including un-equipping my cowboy outfit off my main to send it over?

Thanks!!!

NeOak

Just logged onto my alt on a different server for the first time. I noticed I didn't have any of my Master's Pack exclusive costumes. Can I only have the costumes on one character at a time? Also, I checked my secondary bank, which I thought was shared between all characters, but didn't see any stuff there, either.

Do I have to send stuff through the in-game mail cross-server to get it on my other character, including un-equipping my cowboy outfit off my main to send it over?

Thanks!!!
Yes, yes and yes.

Loginius

Nice. I wanted to start farming that but I had to sleep, it was 6am...

Did you get the headpiece too? I don't see it.

Yes, but I prefere the hair so Im not wearing it.
The adornment is what took me the longest had to kill the damn thing a thousand times (or at least it felt this way) before I got it.
And then I got another one directly afterwards...

People looking for the EU Windrest Gaf guild, I don't think anyone has made it yet.
Ah, thanks for the information.
Im not really good at managing stuff like this so Im looking forward to joining the guild as soon as someone opens it :)

Umm right now I can only see names. I don't see the players at all. Like it started with chapter 19 When Jadestone village gets attack and during that mission everyone disappeared.

nataku

KFM not stowing their weapons out of combat is really bugging me for some reason. Makes it look like I'm constantly wearing these weird mittens.

If I haven't used any of the master pack items yet, can I get those on another character, or am I SOL? Are they only sent to one character, or are they sent to every one until you use them?

LowParry

Probably won't get to play today. The week will be interesting to see how it plays out in queue times. Otherwise it's D3 2.4 in the mean time.

nataku

If I haven't used any of the master pack items yet, can I get those on another character, or am I SOL? Are they only sent to one character, or are they sent to every one until you use them?

I ended up testing it out with my second character slot, and it seems as though things are sent to your alts as well, but I never opened the mail menu to test it out just in case it auto claimed it or some nonsense. I do see the notification saying I have new items, though.

I really wish Warlock or that other new class was available, though. Those are the ones I actually want to play...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want to play this so bad. Tuesday needs to come faster.

Top Bottom