• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Kudo

Man, I guess I was super lucky getting on Windrest.
Instantly when the server opened I had character ready and no queues, no premium.

Ledsen

Tits and ass in this game are INCREDIBLE. I can't believe how far we've come. This doesn't really need to be a game, just walking around would suffice. They should rename it "Tits and Ass Simulator 2016".

AngerdX

Starfall was locked for me so just went Ebon hall for this first character, going to get my ohter one into windrest later i guess. :)

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
okay that game is not for me. HUD is a mess
yes I used the hud/ui config
, graphics don't work for me and the chat is a mess too.

of course that is just my personal opinion.

Eridani

Surprisingly, the queue on Windrest isn't even that bad right now - only about 300 non-premium players. I was expecting worse from how bad people said early access was.

Also, if anyone can invite me to the EU Windrest guild I'd appreciate it. IGN is Aeridani.

k1t4j

If I want to join GAF in the EU server which one would be it?

EDIT: Nvm, just saw it was Windrest, oh well that one is locked I'll create one in Ebon Hall. Let's see if I like it.

Ephidel

I'm playing around with the character creator for now and as a result I have a really dumb question - are most people playing Gons actually playing tall Gons, or are they attempting to shrink them down to the other race's regular size?

Thinking of trying destroyer, but I don't want to be that jackass taking up too much screenspace unless the other Gons are too ;)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm all up and running in Mushin on my Blade Master who I swear I picked the wrong hair color for. If anyone is still on, an invite would be tops. :^)

IGN: Randomselect

Tried to invite you but it looks like you're offline.

I'm playing around with the character creator for now and as a result I have a really dumb question - are most people playing Gons actually playing tall Gons, or are they attempting to shrink them down to the other race's regular size?

Thinking of trying destroyer, but I don't want to be that jackass taking up too much screenspace unless the other Gons are too ;)

I've seen Gons of all heights, though I'd say the majority of them are making them tall.

I accidentally exited the client last night which brought my early access weekend to an end but the queue was surprisingly decent when I checked before going to bed at about 90 minutes. I like that they actually updated the queue too. You can now see your position in queue and how many people are queuing. In addition, your position and time now update as you move through the queue. Well done!

Logged right into Mushin with no queue at all this morning. I doubt things will change much for premium members since they will always queue ahead of F2P players. If anything, I think the queues will be much better with people returning to work and school but it's going to be tough for F2P on this server for a while. I think this will definitely be the right server in the long run.

Got a feeling that this is going to get patched. Since it seems to be a con on everyone's list.

I didn't like it at first but I have grown to love it. Unless a lower grade specific item is required for something, I think it works best if the party leader sets the loot for round robin with auction to only trigger for Superior items and establishes a reasonable minimum bid.

It does kind of suck for the really rare drops like outfits but you usually get a decent chunk of money out of the ensuing bid wars at least and can potentially use that money later to win your own bidding war.

Alrus

Any Summoner can tell me what the hell is "Weed Whack"? Tooltip for Doom n'Bloom says I get additional poison dmg if I use it but I can't find it anywhere.

demonkaze

So is there any other EU GAF guilds on another server other than Windrest, also how much of a difference does premium membership make to the login queues (in terms of time)?

Ricker

Man,trying to figure out the default bindings/settings for a gamepad is more confusing then using M/KB...I think I will stick to Mouse/k...

Made a guy on Old man Cho for now...game looks great even on my aging rig.

Tabby

So is there any other EU GAF guilds on another server other than Windrest, also how much of a difference does premium membership make to the login queues (in terms of time)?

I waited 4 hours for a queue on Saturday and it took me about 5 minutes to get in with a premium.
EU's queues are a lot better than NA.

yaffi

I made a small everything (small still being quite big in regards to the other races) female Gon Destroyer. :>

Kyne

someone want to explain what a Hongmoon weapon is? I keep hearing about it, and how you can use it 4ver or something.

Sorian

Banned
How on earth did you manage to get the Moonwater Transformation Stone recipe at lvl35?

It unlocked with a rank up with the soul wardens. I did notice some people saying a recipe book was needed but it's definitely in my list:

Ow91CBP.jpg

cHinzo

Made the tallest Male Jin possible. Still not as big as those Gons, who are massive, but still standing out in the crowd of all the short people. :D Too bad my character's head sticks out of the character page screen lol.

Top Bottom